Smallville Off Topic/ Questions/ New People Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal of Krypton
I thought this thread would be a good way of cutting down on other short lived threads that fill the Smallville forum with junk. (I'm not sure if it's been done or tried yet, and my apologies if so embarrasment )

I'm hoping that this thread is a success and doesn't turn into something I was trying to stop.

NEW MEMBERS of the KMC community, *****PLEASE NOTICE*****:
If you have a question regarding the show, please post here instead of opening a new thread, our senior members will be more than happy to answer you.

Senior members can post Questions and Info here if they're not quite sure where they belong, and instead of starting new "short lived" threads.

Example threads that I'm trying to eliminate and prevent in the future; (so you guys can get come idea)

fight scene at gas station set
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t467420.html

Tom's Work
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t463448.html

violence on Smallville
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t460313.html

Can this Clark Kent ever become Superman?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f78/t460583.html

And many more throughout the forum.

Happy Posting! smile

Kal of Krypton
Hey, I want everyone to know that I noticed that the paper Lionel was reading in Episode 1, mentioned The leader of Queen Industries Presumed dead, before I watched the features on the season 6 disks.

Kal of Krypton
lol, I'm glad this thread went to good use, I should of thought people would see the topic they post is of the upmost importance.

Anywho's, new trailer for ep. Parsona:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6676

Mairuzu
lol

Kal of Krypton
Hey guys, I dont know where to post this so I'm doing it here.

I think it's pretty obvious that Chloe is going to die, why else would they of made so she recovered 18 hours after the last use of her power? Before she was just out for 3 hours. I think that they will use her in the finale to heal Clark or Lana or someone, and she'll die. It will be a sad moment for Smallville, but Chloe cant last forever, I wish she could, shes one of the best character's in the show, and I much rather see Lana go, but thats highly unlikely.

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
Hey guys, I dont know where to post this so I'm doing it here.

I think it's pretty obvious that Chloe is going to die, why else would they of made so she recovered 18 hours after the last use of her power? Before she was just out for 3 hours. I think that they will use her in the finale to heal Clark or Lana or someone, and she'll die. It will be a sad moment for Smallville, but Chloe cant last forever, I wish she could, shes one of the best character's in the show, and I much rather see Lana go, but thats highly unlikely.

It's weird you said that cause I was thinking the exact same thing. Chloe has a big heart, she can't let someone die if there is something she can do to save them. I could see her useing her last moment to heal Clark a Kryptonian. Which would probably kill her, and in that last moment, maybe Clark would finally fall in love with Chloe. To little to late but it would be very bitter sweet. Whatever they do they better give her a big send off. None of this fading into the background like what they did with Martha.

I have heard rumours of a Smallville movie. They want Lex to be in it, and be the President of the United States where he will declare Superman the greatest threat to America. So we know that even though Rosenbaum won't be back after season 7 Lex will still be alive. Even if he's not in the show anymore. Plus the comics dictate that he will live anyways. Whereas Chloe isn't in the comics to my knowledge (but I could be wrong.) Maybe Chloe could leave to work with the Green arrow instead that way they won't have to kill her. She could be a new addition to the justice league and Superman mythos.

Kal of Krypton
Your right, Chloe isn't in the comics (they were going to start putting her in, but something happened) it would be nice to have Chloe not die, and work for Oliver, like you said.
A Smallville movie would be great! I think it's an awesome idea, but I dont think Lex could declare Superman the greatest threat if they are sticking to the "No tights, no flights" policy. But they could probably work it so he says something like "People with Powers are threats", or something along those lines.

JeRo
I`ll try with my weak english to say what I think. Well ... 1st of all I rly hope Lana to go,cuz I`m kinda sick of her and I want Lois and Clark to get closer. And I dont rly like the idea of Chloe`s dead or something. It doesnt matter that she`s not in the comics, a lot of things r not in I guess. Also I hope Clark will soon listen to the Oliver`s advice and start usin his powers to help more ppl but his friends and family.
I saw 1 pic of Clarc in internet with a rly awesome swit and I hope to see him in the tv show 1 day smile It would be better is some1 from the Smallville`s crew checkin up all those forums and get some of the ideas wink
P.S. Sry for all those grammer,spelling and etc mistakes >.<

Kal of Krypton
No problem friend, welcome to KMC.

I was laughing while reading your post because, you just summed up, what EVERYONE wants from Smallville,shocking lol, congrats.clap, and once again, welcome to the KMC community. Don't worry about your grammar, we'll get your gist most of the time.

Amazon
So my off topic question. Smallville showes 3 crappy episodes then 2 weeks of repeats then another episode. They've been doing this for a year. This is so sad. I don't even know if I'm going to even watch the last few episodes. There are only 5 more left. How much longer are they going to drag this out. It's rediculous.

Raoul
Originally posted by Amazon
So my off topic question. Smallville showes 3 crappy episodes then 2 weeks of repeats then another episode. They've been doing this for a year. This is so sad. I don't even know if I'm going to even watch the last few episodes. There are only 5 more left. How much longer are they going to drag this out. It's rediculous.

was it not because of the writer's strike?

Amazon
Originally posted by Raoul
was it not because of the writer's strike?
I don't think that has anything to do with it. They already had the episodes written and filmed before the strike. Even if they didn't they did this exact same thing last year. Why not just start the season a few weeks later. Why jerk everyone around like this. Thier script is already suffering. These breaks are just makeing it worse. mad

Kal of Krypton
well, Amazon. There is hope at the end of the tunnel. Als and Miles have been doing a great job, but theyre tossing in the towel at the end of this season, and theyre handing the show to ( If I remember correctly) some gents who have wrote and directed episode in the past. So hopefully they'll be able to work with what they got next season. They have to make a great come back from this season, AND they have to do without Lex.

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton
well, Amazon. There is hope at the end of the tunnel. Als and Miles have been doing a great job, but theyre tossing in the towel at the end of this season, and theyre handing the show to ( If I remember correctly) some gents who have wrote and directed episode in the past. So hopefully they'll be able to work with what they got next season. They have to make a great come back from this season, AND they have to do without Lex.

So was Als and miles the director and producer of the show? I don't think they've done anything wrong. Even when the stories suck the production and direction are still excellent. It's the writers that I have issues with... OMG... Ok I won't go on another rant. haha
Without Lex the show is going to suffer. Unless of course if they have a lot more Green arrow. I just hope the next season they end Clana and start NEW story lines.
Speaking of Green arrow, I had a really sexy dream about him last night.... hmmmm droolio
Thanks for the good news.

Kal of Krypton
I know, what made Smallville so great in the past, and what still makes Smallville as good as it is, is indeed Lex. and showing his side of the story, good AND evil. Lex kept Clark on his toes. Without Lex's diabolical schemes, Clark is literally dependent on farm work to keep him busy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.