Hyperstorm vs Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Hyperstorm vs Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Thor, who wins? 10 hour prep

Kurash
hyperstorm

Hannibal-Lector
herm, i dont see team winning unless they somehow get HOTU within 10 hours... unlikely though

TricksterPriest
You only need Galactus level power to bring down Hyperstorm.

The prep time cuts both ways though. Hyperstorm is a genius afterall.

Violent2Dope
Didn't Hyperstorm take control of the multiverse, and lift a planet with his finger?

Kurash
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Didn't Hyperstorm take control of the multiverse, and lift a planet with his finger?

all made up stuff from a wiki

spidey-dude
team wins

Kurash
Originally posted by spidey-dude
team wins

laughing

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You only need Galactus level power to bring down Hyperstorm. Good thing 'Galactus level power' > every being on the team, eh? 313

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Galan007
Good thing 'Galactus level power' > every being on the team, eh? 313 isnt thanos above galactus level ?

Galan007
isnt thanos above galactus level ? Depends which fanboy you ask. none

But on panel Thanos is nowhere near Galactus. sheppardanime29

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Galan007
Depends which fanboy you ask. none

But on panel Thanos is nowhere near Galactus. sheppardanime29 galactus is a hell alot bigger thats for sure but when it comes to how powerful they are i say thanos is above him.

Galan007
giggle00

Terryc250
galactus is a hell alot bigger thats for sure but when it comes to how powerful they are i say thanos is above him.

You are nuts, Galactus creates heralds that harm thanos, Galactus fought tyrant and galaxys were being destroyed, Galactus made thanos go on his knees and beg him to not kill him

Is the prep time really in Hyperstorms favour? Isnt hyperstorm a Reid Richards level genius? I always thought Thanos was smarter then rochards.

Evolve
I don't doubt Thanos can whip up something wicked with prep. But if Hype gets it too...all 3 are screwed.

Kurash
galactus is a hell alot bigger thats for sure but when it comes to how powerful they are i say thanos is above him.

laughing laughing laughing

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Terryc250
Galactus made thanos go on his knees and beg him to not kill him

when ?

Erik-Lensherr
Hyperstorm in a stomp

celestialdemon
Hyperstorm would destroy this team easily.

nimbus006
isnt thanos above galactus level ?

Im not sure if your being serious or not, but Thanos has stated on several occasions including his own title that Galactus is one of the most powerful and essential beings in the Universe.

guy222
hyperstorm ftw

cmack
hyperstorm, and its a known fact galactus is much stronger than thanos

Decimus
Without prep the team would win. Hyperstorm I believe to start off with has no insane reaction time. The Surfer we known has above average reaction time. At least if fluctuates enough for me to say he may possibly have FTL combat reflexes. At least nano second reflexes though. If blood lusted Surfer would kill Hyperstorm before he manipulate reality through the speed of thought. With prep Hyperstorm would change his body and the environment and then proceed to walk into the fight and murder all three. The problem is Hyperstorm possibly may have the durability to survive the blitz from Surfer then they are screwed as well. If his durability is human before he augments it the team wins without prep. Durability of mutant reality manipulators has always been usually human - as a back door for characters which are fast and strong to over power them and stop them from being gods.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Decimus
Without prep the team would win. Hyperstorm I believe to start off with has no insane reaction time. The Surfer we known has above average reaction time. At least if fluctuates enough for me to say he may possibly have FTL combat reflexes. At least nano second reflexes though. If blood lusted Surfer would kill Hyperstorm before he manipulate reality through the speed of thought. With prep Hyperstorm would change his body and the environment and then proceed to walk into the fight and murder all three. The problem is Hyperstorm possibly may have the durability to survive the blitz from Surfer then they are screwed as well. If his durability is human before he augments it the team wins without prep. Durability of mutant reality manipulators has always been usually human - as a back door for characters which are fast and strong to over power them and stop them from being gods.

.................There's no way they can take this guy without prep. no Hyperstorm had the full potential of hyperspace. The man was comparable to celestials more than heralds.

Decimus
My bad upon reviewing Hyperstorm he had control of the fundamental forces some how. I just was viewing it from the standpoint that Galactus caught him and hyperstorm didn't teleport away. The fact there there could be a mutant with Powers like this is totally an out rage. Thanos is not even that powerful and he is an alien mutant. Why aren't the cosmos shattered with Hyperstorms? If mutants exists on other planets. Its just a matter of time. Wow this has given me a reason to view mutants as more of a joke than ever. But thanks for clearing this up for me Trickster. Its just shocking that even Galactus could beat Hyperstorm if Hyperstorm had the unified the forces of the Universe. No one could by that logic though. So it could be debated that it was PIS that Hyperstorm was ever defeated also coupled with a genius on par with Richards.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Decimus
The fact there there could be a mutant with Powers like this is totally an out rage.
there r more powerful mutants, MJJ, HOM Wanda, Jamie Braddock, etc

Utrigita

sorry

hystericalhystericalhysterical

Decimus

Let me clarify: I know of these mutants its just that Hyperstorm had like what one or two showings at most throughout comicdom. The others are ridiculous yet they have much more of an established history. The primary reason these so called "mutants" were created was because no mutant previous could be even compared to characters like thanos or surfer. This makes me believe that Marvel just does not care about its universe anymore. Cluttered with beings being born who have powers multiple order of magnitudes that of Abstract cosmics. Like Wanda but her story was actually pretty cool. She is the exception.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Hyperstorm would destroy this team easily.

yes You are correct sir.

Tenebrous
when ?

I encourage you to at least read the Galactus respect threads here...or Galactus' wiki entry, part of which is written by myself.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/899/galactus35rcrv1.th.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4272/023bhurtsthanosthanos5ke4.th.jpg

Thanos activates ALL of his shields. Galactus obliterates them.

Air Legend
team by default cuz hyperstorm doesn't exist

Xplosive

WPOTC also and Havok. But that is it.

Too much raw power from Hyperstorm. He wins easily.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.................There's no way they can take this guy without prep. no Hyperstorm had the full potential of hyperspace. The man was comparable to celestials more than heralds.

Celestials>Hyperstorm yes

id369
What was impressive about Hyperstrom that merits his place in border line cosmic league?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.