Mewtwo VS Giygas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Who shall win?

ESB -1138
Mewtwo!

ThoraxeRMG
You don't even know who or what Giygas can do, can you? :/

ESB -1138
Well Ness defeated Giygas and Mewtwo > Ness

ThoraxeRMG
Ness defeated Giygas with the help of Paula, Jeff and Poo. :/

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Well Ness defeated Giygas and Mewtwo > Ness A>B>C logic. You phail.

Remindme
Mewtwo wins IMO

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
A>B>C logic. You phail.

Ness is no where near on the same league as Mewtwo. Mewtwo far surpasses Ness and Ness was able to win.

Violent2Dope
Ness is no where near on the same league as Mewtwo. Mewtwo far surpasses Ness and Ness was able to win. He had help apparently, according to Thoraxe.

Remindme
Mewtwo's eyes go blue
Guygas' head goes boom

ThoraxeRMG
He had help apparently, according to Thoraxe.

Thanks
First Half of the final battle against Giyagas.
TEZ-sMGn7JQ

ESB -1138
He had help apparently, according to Thoraxe.

Mewtwo dwarfs all four of them with ease.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Thanks
First Half of the final battle against Giyagas.
TEZ-sMGn7JQ

Originally posted by Remindme
Mewtwo's eyes go blue
Guygas' head goes boom

I highly doubt Mewtwo could make Giygas' "head" explode.

Mewtwo dwarfs all four of them with ease.

Of course, but they were pyshics as well. And even though all four them fought Giygas, they had an extremely hard time of defeating him.

This going to be a hard battle for Mewtwo, he may not even win.

Remindme
I highly doubt Mewtwo could make Giygas' "head" explode.

I highly doubt Guygas could even scratch Mewtwo but you know...

Violent2Dope
I highly doubt Guygas could even scratch Mewtwo but you know... Okay, this is just bullshit. M2 is not invulnerable, matter of fact, his defense is not that impressive.

ESB -1138
Of course, but they were pyshics as well. And even though all four them fought Giygas, they had an extremely hard time of defeating him.

This going to be a hard battle for Mewtwo, he may not even win.

Jeff isn't. And this isn't a difficult battle for Mewtwo. This is the dude that could nuke an island without even having control of his powers, who could erase people's minds, who could negate the powers of dozens of normal and super cloned Pokemon, and who was easily able to repel any and all attacks thrown at him.

ThoraxeRMG
He could do more than just scratch Mewtwo.

Jeff isn't.

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot.

And this isn't a difficult battle for Mewtwo. This is the dude that could nuke an island without even having control of his powers, who could erase people's minds, who could negate the powers of dozens of normal and super cloned Pokemon, and who was easily able to repel any and all attacks thrown at him.

Giygas had gained such tremendous evil power that his mind and body were completely destroyed by it, leaving behind only his consciousness which manifests itself as what can only be described as pure evil; Pokey helped Giygas by creating the Devil's Machine (an eyeball-like sphere with an image of Ness's face inside) to contain Giygas' tremendous power, but it is eventually shut off, causing all his power to be unleashed; an event that creates a chaotic, bizarre dimension all around them in which only Giygas and the five children remained trapped in darkness."

I beileve Giygas can stand a chance.

Remindme
Okay, this is just bullshit. M2 is not invulnerable, matter of fact, his defense is not that impressive.

How is it not that impressive? a barrier of psychic energy is not impressive? it can't be broken.... the hell more you want from a defense?

Blax_Hydralisk
judging from what I;ve seen from the respect thread...

mew-two wins.

Remindme
Hey Blax like your new Signature smile

Blax_Hydralisk
Thanks smile I love it.

ThoraxeRMG
Wait a minute, why are we using lame-ass anime facts instead of the true facts the game has shown?

Violent2Dope
How is it not that impressive? a barrier of psychic energy is not impressive? it can't be broken.... the hell more you want from a defense? That's one of his powers lol. I was talking about defense, as in natural defense.

Remindme
Wait a minute, why are we using lame-ass anime facts instead of the true facts the game has shown?

Think of the Anime as......cutscenes. Their the powers of Pokemon in a more realistic situations, i mean, a huge thunder attack not hurting a tiny pokemon because it's a ground type? come on...

Blax_Hydralisk
because the game doesn't have "true facts".

If we go by "game facts", then a level twenty Pikachu could beat an Onyx because the onyx is level 1.

The gameplay is severely fvcked up and unreliable. Everything is balanced so that there is no one Pokemon that's superior to another.

ThoraxeRMG
Hmm, I see....

Remindme
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Thanks smile I love it. It's a great signature with a great character in it, hope we see more of Shino in Shippuden

That's one of his powers lol. I was talking about defense, as in natural defense.

Oh, like, natural I'd probably rate him lower that pikachu stick out tongue purely because of the cord in his head, pull on that i think he'd die lol

because the game doesn't have "true facts".

If we go by "game facts", then a level twenty Pikachu could beat an Onyx because the onyx is level 1.

The gameplay is severely fvcked up and unreliable. Everything is balanced so that there is no one Pokemon that's superior to another.

That's what i was getting at, but i didn't word it as good

ThoraxeRMG
I doubt we would, Kishimoto is so focused on Akatsuki, Sasuke's power , etc.
Anyways, this battle would be epic.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sasuke annoys me.

Remindme
I think Shino will kill Zetsu......or have absolutely no chance against him, one or the other stick out tongue

I like Sasuke's fights, but his character is kinda of dramatized

Violent2Dope
I think Shino will kill Zetsu......or have absolutely no chance against him, one or the other stick out tongue

I like Sasuke's fights, but his character is kinda of dramatized There is NOTHING good about Sasugay.

Blax_Hydralisk
The only thing I find cool about him is his Chidori, but I prefer the Raikiri.

Violent2Dope
The only thing I find cool about him is his Chidori, but I prefer the Raikiri. Rasengan is better.

Remindme
There is NOTHING good about Sasugay.

Sasuke's fight with Orochimaru in the forest of death was awesomeness stick out tongue

The Sasuke vs Naruto fight was just epic

Oh, and don't forget his Gaara fight stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Sasuke's fight with Orochimaru in the forest of death was awesomeness stick out tongue

The Sasuke vs Naruto fight was just epic

Oh, and don't forget his Gaara fight stick out tongue Nope, sorry, if it involves Sasugay it sucks.

ThoraxeRMG
E-hem, *snaps fingers*
Back to the topic!!

Blax_Hydralisk
Rasengan is better.

Most definently. I spent like, twenty pages trying to ram that into Yung222's skull.

ThoraxeRMG
Heh.

Kosmic King
Originally posted by EvilAngel
How is it not that impressive? a barrier of psychic energy is not impressive? it can't be broken.... the hell more you want from a defense?

Being completly immune to any kind of attack (save for prayers) without the need of a shield. Kind of like GIygas.

Besides, at hs strongest, Mewtwo could only destroy an island. At his weakest, Giygas could destroy the entire Universe.

No big surprise to who's stronger.

Kosmic King
Well Ness defeated Giygas and Mewtwo > Ness

...And Mewtwo was beaten by Pokemon. Ness>Pokemon.

MadMel
I partially agree with your first post. Your second post, not so much.
Also, the last page of this thread before you posted was three years ago. There was no need for you to reply to it. erm

Kosmic King
Originally posted by MadMel
I partially agree with your first post. Your second post, not so much.
Also, the last page of this thread before you posted was three years ago. There was no need for you to reply to it. erm

Sorry, I'm kind of new here. Just searching Giygas vs Mewtwo on the internet and came up with this page and seeing as though near no one had any idea of the capabilities of Earthbound/Mother characters, I felt obliged to tell of some of their capabilities.

MadMel
Fair enough, I mad the same mistakes when I was new.

I played mother for the story, not the 'zomg ninten/ness/lucas can blow up teh worlds' factor. That's why in general I despise all mother char vs threads. erm

Peach
There's nothing wrong with bumping a thread so long as you actually add to the discussion.

It's people who bump with nothing more than "bump" "lol" "mewtwo" "you're dumb" etc. that get irritating and get told off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.