Seven's Sig Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Real Seven
This is my first post here, though I've been reading through the forums for a few months now. I'm way too cheap to buy any program but I did, however, get Paint Shop Pro 9 (Not a trial, the full thing for FREE) from my school so I'm all set up. My sigs are going to start out like crap so please don't leave comments like "Man this sucks" or anything to put me down. Constructive criticism, on the other hand, is always welcome so long as it is not meant to *try* and put me down.

Again, this is my very first sig ever attempted with PSP 9 or any photoshop-like program so I'm learning and reading guides and the like. At this point I doubt anything constructive other than "You really need to look at more guides" can be said.

P.S. Any advice from the now greats would be much appreciated *ahem* Gannon, b|anka, etc... *ahem*

Ashestoashesjc
Don't worry, I'm a beginner too. You'll get better and you're right... guides are like godsends...

Malkavian.Blood
Best advice to give by anyone is to keep trying and get better with experience, and read tutorials, on or off this site. You'd be surprised what you can find out there. It isn't easy at first, but it becomes a natural thing overtime, thanks to the artistic abilities of every person out there.

By artistic abilities, I mean the ability to mix and match things to make them look good.

Not a bad start, alot of first ones are usually one picture, or render without a background or name.

The Real Seven
Sorry guys, I've been really busy with huge tests at school and some competitions and such. Here's the latest. They're still not good but they're not terrible either. They are some of the names I use in an online game. Some are themed, some are not. More to follow, here's the first 3:

The Real Seven
Next. It's also pronounced vin - kris - tin

The Real Seven
The third. I did these cuz I had the Calvin and Hobbes font, not cuz vinkristin has anything to do with the comic. Yes, I made all of these myself (there might be conflict with the Ocelot one). Sorry for the crappy quality around the lettering but I had to convert em to jpg to post them. They look much better in Paint Shop Pro 9.

panic469
hey wassup... i was wondering if u could make me a bleach (preferable hollow ichigo) sig!!! TY!!!!

The Real Seven
It's not that I can't make one, it's that I can't make one that'd look good. Trust me, you'll want to try someone with more experience. Thanks for considering me but I'm just not good enough to make something I could give to someone else yet. Sorry.

The Real Seven
Here's my latest sig. It didn't take long to make.

The Real Seven
Haven't been here in a long time. I've gotten a lot better, though. I'll post some I made for Ragnarok Online, a MMO I like to play.

The Real Seven
And another

The Real Seven
I don't make very many but those are my two latest.

DigiMark007
It's a good thing you came back buddy. That Fake Seven guy was all up in here trolling, and we were like "Yo're not real! Get out now! You'll be sorry when the Real Seven shows up with his whiffle ball bat and low-riding jeans, and gives you the beatin' of a lifetime!"

I hear he went to 4chan to start a meme about ice cream made from goat's milk.

jboy4
Haha digi and wow you came back like the real seven dam dude u went from black background to learnin how to use brushes just keep them comin u get better from there!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.