Dead or Alive 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/DOA4.jpg

This game rocks. I've played it several times at a friend's house but do not own it...since I don't have an Xbox 360 yet.

The games graphics are awesome, gameplay is awesome, soundtrack is awesome, has the greatest number of characters in any DOA game and more...

Official DOA4 TrailerEDmk0tsd04w---

DOA4 IntroIXWHTfp9nQo---

Early gameplay video featuring Ryu Hayabusa and Jann LeeTkJS-Rcrzcs---

This is the "true" ending of the game (all characters' endings are canonical still), so this is a spoiler for those who haven't played Dead or Alive 4.lT7wjjQ3oboDOA4 is awesome! w00t

Blax_Hydralisk
Is this the one thats been out for awhile? The one that I used to have?

I included it in my pile of games that I traded in to buy a Wii.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Is this the one thats been out for awhile? The one that I used to have?

I included it in my pile of games that I traded in to buy a Wii.

That's the one.

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh. Eh.

SaTsuJiN
its fun.. not the best fighter I have... but fun

InnerRise
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
its fun.. not the best fighter I have... but fun What's the best fighter that you have?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Scythe
It is a bad ass fighting game, one of my faves along with Guilty Gear. Does anyone know if PS3 owner are gonna get any DOA lovin'?

shin_gear
I included it in my pile of games that I traded in to buy a Wii. That right there deserves the death penalty. erm

Originally posted by Scythe
It is a bad ass fighting game, one of my faves along with Guilty Gear. Does anyone know if PS3 owner are gonna get any DOA lovin'? It is rumored Team Ninja is working on a DOA that's a PS3 exclusive, but that isn't confirmed yet.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by shin_gear
That right there deserves the death penalty. erm

Why? I traded a negative for a positive.

BackFire
It's a fun fast paced fighting game.

That said, it's very cheap at times, the AI can get ridiculously good, countering things at will that you have no chance of avoiding, and it's not incredibly deep.

shin_gear
Why? I traded a negative for a positive. You have a point. Dead or Alive 4 is featured in several major gaming tournaments nowadays and recieved an 86% from Gamerankings. Trading it for 60- dollars to buy a Wii is better than not doing so. laughing out loud

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos Def, because we all know that reviews mean notjhing and are abed on opinions, and video games being played in tournaments doesn't= a good game that you've already beaten.

haermm

shin_gear
Personal tastes I guess. I'd rather not get into a dispute about what we like. DOA4 a negative and Wii being a positive, rofl.

Blax_Hydralisk
Copout 13

shin_gear
I love reading that one! haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Silly hoe.. am I going to have down there..

and SMACK A ***** DOWN!!!?!?!?!?!!? 13

chickenlover98
i am waitin for doa 5

((The_Anomaly))
LOL DOA 4 was nothing special whatsoever, possibly the worst DOA game yet. Blax you got a damn good deal if you traded it in towards a Wii.

NASA
Im gonna get this game when my 360 Elite comes thru but dont forget to pick up the best fighting game ever:

VIRTUA FIGHTER 5

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by InnerRise
What's the best fighter that you have?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Street Fighter III : 3rd Strike

then would be Soul Calibur II

then Capcom vs SNK 2

shin_gear
DOA4 rocks. Haters can suck it. doped

Scythe
It is rumored Team Ninja is working on a DOA that's a PS3 exclusive, but that isn't confirmed yet.

Goddamn it! F*ck!!

shin_gear
sad

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
LOL DOA 4 was nothing special whatsoever, possibly the worst DOA game yet. Blax you got a damn good deal if you traded it in towards a Wii.

Right on.

shin_gear
Where's StyleTime and SBP when you want'em...

Blax_Hydralisk
SPB is undoubtedly whacking off to the Master Chief in Zombie mode right now.

Sythe is probably just eating some babies ermm

((The_Anomaly))
Well I like the DOA franchise, but I think Team Ninja just rushed the game out for the 360's release frame, had they of waited and polished it more it probably would have been good. As for the PS3 exclusive, that doesn't surprise me, Team Ninja usually makes the majority of their games for the most powerful system, a.k.a the PS3 in this case. They are tech crazy developer.

shin_gear
SPB is undoubtedly whacking off to the Master Chief in Zombie mode right now.

Sythe is probably just eating some babies ermm I mentioned StyleTime, not Scythe.

I also pretty much know what they're doing...just felt like asking anyway.

Foo! You could've had the chance to play me in this game. cool

Darkhalen
DOA Is an exclusive PS3 then it will go to Xbox 360 I think but more then Likely

shin_gear
Itagaki was tripping on acid. He was totally drunk when he announced DOA5...he said he was considering taking out tag team and said something along the lines of being able to tap girls' asses in the game...wtf?

Darkhalen
OOOOOOOOOK

Weird

shin_gear
That's our Itagaki.

Darkhalen
to true

Morridini
Got to test DoA 4 today at a DoA 4 Tournament where the winner got an X-Box 360. I failed miserably, but I must say that the control scheme was terrible in this game, granted I have most of my experience from Soul Calibur II on the GameCube, but the way the characters moved in this game was absolutely terrible, I usually rely alot on movement when playing, having almost none in this game was terrible.

Darkhalen
I know how you feel

Morridini
I'm probably being a bit unfair, but the fact that I had 10 sec to learn the controls I just never got a chance. Given the time it might not have been so bad.

Darkhalen
I understand

Superboy Prime
I've played DOA4 for a while, and IMO the game controls itself quite well. And I'm a hardcore Tekken fanboy. Anyways...Respect Itagaki.

Darkhalen
Indeed my friend

Scythe
Sythe is probably just eating some babies ermm

Maybe...

Darkhalen
what

shin_gear
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I've played DOA4 for a while, and IMO the game controls itself quite well. And I'm a hardcore Tekken fanboy. Anyways...Respect Itagaki. hug

Scythe
You kiddin' me, DOA is the shit! The cheap ass reversals and the bobos make it number one in my book!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Scythe
You kiddin' me, DOA is the shit! The cheap ass reversals and the bobos make it number one in my book! ohrly

shin_gear
Dead or Alive 4 Cinematic5GzQ10u4m1Q

Dead or Alive 4 Japanese AdtZylYJdFw-s

DOA4 Girls - Baby Look At UsN-iF2qPvX08

Reverse Gravity GlitchuKn6ywyqdzI

Scythe
DOA4 Girls - Baby Look At UsN-iF2qPvX08

WTF?!

shin_gear
What?

By the way the reverse glitch video is hilarious...did you watch it?

Scythe
What?

By the way the reverse glitch video is hilarious...did you watch it?

I did, and I found it surprisingly erotic.

shin_gear
hehe..I liked the Japanese ad. XD

Scythe
That's what that was?

shin_gear
The second video I posted yeah.

Sol Valentine
I did the reverse grav. glitch, it was hella fun.

Scythe
Hmmm...

shin_gear
Who would you say is hotter, Ivy Valentine or Christie? 313Zv2YN7qD6Gw

Scythe
Dude, Ivy Valentine, Christie sports hair that's too white. Makes her look like a grandma.

shin_gear
lol

Scythe
Pretty much...

shin_gear
oePwi6qAKa4droolio

Scythe
No nipple slip make Scythe sumthin' sumthin'...

shin_gear
Cute face and giggles make by d*** sumthin sumthin.

Scythe
......go crazy....?

shin_gear
get hard.

Scythe
WTF? Anyways. I want any new news on a DOA comin' to PS3 dammit!

shin_gear
I want any good news of a Tina cosplayer comin' to my apartment for some good sex!

Scythe
I'm oughtta here...

shin_gear
noes!

Scythe
I've be looking all over the internet, and sitll not even a single sign of a DOA fighter coming to PS3. I did however find out there's a new Street Fighter coming out in 2015 where the battle spans out into Disney streets....

shin_gear

Scythe
Yeah! Im looking forward to Jack Skellington, Wendy and Dumbo Vs. Akuma, Chun-Li and Sagat!

shin_gear
Akuma would get WTFpwned by Chernabog and/or Hercules.

Scythe
That he would, that he would...

Still though, why no news of a new DOA?

shin_gear
'cuz Itagaki is still busy jerking off to DOA Xtreme 2 and playing DOA4 online with a bunch of nobodies and he's getting fatter as a result of tastycakes.

Scythe
Still! Is Ninja Gaiden 2 taking up that much attention?

shin_gear
Ya.

TheOneBumGun
You get Helena, Spartan THEN Tengu right?

StyleTime
Yeah, but you have to get Tengu through the time attack mode if I recall correctly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.