Superman Vs. The Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Futureman
Superman as he is presently Vs. The Mighty Avengers.

I say speedblitz for the win. Sentry is much weaker and would get taken out with only a few punches. The god of war is slow with low duarability, Wonderman is also much slower as is Ms, Marvel. Superman Solos them.

Iron man etc. are non factors.

norrinradd43
Im sorry the mighty avengers are not that far below superman...they win

llagrok
The purpose of the VS forum isn't to make an incredibly biased thread where one side is much, much, much stronger than the other then saying why you think the stronger side would win. That is what we call spite, an incredibly unfair match.

This thread has been done a million times, use the search.

Originally posted by norrinradd43
Im sorry the mighty avengers are not that far below superman...they win

They are.

Futureman
let's think about this. Three of them struggle with a Helicarrier. Superman can move the wheels of maggeddon (an object the size of a solar system). Iron man can break Sentrys nose. Superman can withstand atomic blasts with ease.

It's all over in a moment.

llagrok
Originally posted by Futureman
let's think about this. Three of them struggle with a Helicarrier. Superman can move the wheels of maggeddon (an object the size of a solar system). Iron man can break Sentrys nose. Superman can withstand atomic blasts with ease.

It's all over in a moment.

So why make the thread?

Answer: You're a troll and a sock.

Futureman
Originally posted by llagrok
So why make the thread?

To watch people who don't know comics like you try and argue in favour of the Avengers as you did. That's not trolling. it's highlighting ignorance.

Newjak
Ironman for the win.

He took down Silver Surfer he can take down Superman easier.

wink

llagrok
To watch people who don't know comics like you try and argue in favour of the Avengers as you did. That's not trolling. it's highlighting ignorance.

As I did?

When did I ever claim that the Avengers are capable of standing up to Superman? You need to read my ****ing posts before you make ridiculous claims like that. A post ago I told Norrin that the Avengers were in fact, far below Superman. I don't want to call you a retarded troll, but you're not making it easy.

Futureman
As I did?

When did I ever claim that the Avengers are capable of standing up to Superman? You need to read my ****ing posts before you make ridiculous claims like that. A post ago I told Norrin that the Avengers were in fact, far below Superman. I don't want to call you a retarded mother****ing troll, but you're not making it easy.

So you admit Superman is greater than the Avengers. Many of the Avengers have fought Thor almost to a standstill. Wondermans fists hit like Thors hammer. If Superman can beat them all he must be able to beat Thor as well then,

SpookySmurph
So you admit Superman is greater than the Avengers. Many of the Avengers have fought Thor almost to a standstill. Wondermans fists hit like Thors hammer. If Superman can beat them all he must be able to beat Thor as well then, ABC Logic at its very best.

Newjak
So you admit Superman is greater than the Avengers. Many of the Avengers have fought Thor almost to a standstill. Wondermans fists hit like Thors hammer. If Superman can beat them all he must be able to beat Thor as well then, So let me get this straight you basically made this thread to try and bait someone into having to agree that Superman was greater than Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways Ironman beats Superman because he beat Silver Surfer.

Wonderman beats Superman because we've already seen him beat the snot out of Superman

Sentry because apparently he has beaten Galactus

Ares because he has beaten the Dark God before that killed Zeus

etc, etc

Sp I guess Thor beats Superman even easier because he has beaten all those guys save one.

I guess Thor was just holding back to make Superman feel better wink

llagrok
So you admit Superman is greater than the Avengers. Many of the Avengers have fought Thor almost to a standstill. Wondermans fists hit like Thors hammer. If Superman can beat them all he must be able to beat Thor as well then,

Wonderwoman normally hits harder than Thor does with his hammer, but he can still hit a LOT harder with it.

Thor never really fights using his speed and is impaired by unbelievable CIS. He can easily trump herald level characters when he gets his game on. When he's with the Avengers, he rarely fights his best, like he does in the Thor series.

Superman is far stronger than the current Might Avengers. When Thor was a part of the line-up, Superman would've lost.

Futureman
I'm not convinced by any of your arguments in favour of the Avengers. They just seem like rhetoric and angry rhetoric at that. Please continue to show me the KMC comic knowledge.

llagrok
I'm not convinced by any of your arguments in favour of the Avengers. They just seem like rhetoric and angry rhetoric at that. Please continue to show me the KMC comic knowledge.

In favour of the Avengers?

What are you talking about? I'm not claiming that the Avengers would win. Only that if they had Thor with them, they would win.

Newjak
I'm not convinced by any of your arguments in favour of the Avengers. They just seem like rhetoric and angry rhetoric at that. Please continue to show me the KMC comic knowledge. What Ironman drains Superman's Solar Energy making human or finds the exact frequency to turn his powers off. He has done it before wink

And to someone like Silver Surfer who is faster than Superman.

I guess Superman doesn't have a prayer

roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
Originally posted by Newjak
What Ironman drains Superman's Solar Energy making human or finds the exact frequency to turn his powers off. He has done it before wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

We've managed to tick off another keen debater from herochat

Futureman
What Ironman drains Superman's Solar Energy making human or finds the exact frequency to turn his powers off. He has done it before wink

roll eyes (sarcastic)

These are foolish arguments, i hope you're being ironic.

Newjak
These are foolish arguments, i hope you're being ironic. Why would I Ironman has the feats to beat Superman with ease so I guess he does.

Apparently to you this is very keen debating

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Futureman
Why would I Ironman has the feats to beat Superman with ease so I guess he does.

Apparently to you this is very keen debating

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iron man really has no feats to beat Superman. KMC is funny.

Newjak
Iron man really has no feats to beat Superman. KMC is funny. Beat Silver Surfer who is faster than Superman and almost as Durable.

I guess he does roll eyes (sarcastic)

Futureman
Beat Silver Surfer who is faster than Superman and almost as Durable.

Surfer is a pussy. A single armlock beats him. You have to do better to convince me. As for faster than Supes, Ben Grimm punches his block off. Typical KMC laughing

Clueless, where are all the good debators here?

Newjak
Surfer is a pussy. A single armlock beats him. You have to do better to convince me. As for faster than Supes, Ben Grimm punches his block off. Typical KMC laughing

Clueless, where are all the good debators here? No I'm talking about the Silver Surfer who can travel through Black Holes with ease and outrace a Galaxy destroying blast wink

Besides Batman can kncok Superman down I guess Superman really isn't that fast or strong.

Ironman solos

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Futureman
No I'm talking about the Silver Surfer who can travel through Black Holes with ease and outrace a Galaxy destroying blast wink

That's the one who gets put in armlocks and punched by Ben Grimm.

Newjak
That's the one who gets put in armlocks and punched by Ben Grimm. Like I said Supermans the one who gets knocked down by Batman.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Futureman
Like I said Supermans the one who gets knocked down by Batman.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not without a Kryptonite ring.

Iron man has lost to the likes of Blizzard.

Newjak
Not without a Kryptonite ring.

Iron man has lost to the likes of Blizzard. Superman has lost to an exploding Gas Station and Power lines.

vlaaad12345
Superman has lost to an exploding Gas Station and Power lines.
You were doing good until you mentioned thissad,byrnes superman cant be mentioned when talking about current superman.

Futureman
Superman has lost to an exploding Gas Station and Power lines.

Almost anything is greater than the likes of Blacklash and Blizzard or massive laugh Spymaster.

Newjak
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
You were doing good until you mentioned thissad,byrnes superman cant be mentioned when talking about current superman. Well they are one and the same seeing as there was never an actual retcon of that Superman to be different than current wink

Newjak
Almost anything is greater than the likes of Blacklash and Blizzard or massive laugh Spymaster. Except for of course the great and dangerous Power Lines.

Apparently birds are smarter than Superman

vlaaad12345
Well they are one and the same seeing as there was never an actual retcon of that Superman to be different than current wink
Doesnt have to be a retcon to see that byrnes exploding gas station koed superman,and current absorb maggedon superman arent the same personsad.

Newjak
Doesnt have to be a retcon to see that byrnes exploding gas station koed superman,and current absorb maggedon superman arent the same personsad. Apparently it does sad

llagrok
Irony is lost on these guys Newjak

Futureman
Except for of course the great and dangerous Power Lines.

Apparently birds are smarter than Superman

Well the number of times i've seen iron man crawl across the floor looking for a plug socket to prevent a heart attack....

Spymaster is not more dangerous than a power line. I place him around the level of a splinter.

Newjak
Well the number of times i've seen iron man crawl across the floor looking for a plug socket to prevent a heart attack....

Spymaster is not more dangerous than a power line. I place him around the level of a splinter. Well seeing as Ironman can take attacks from Power Lines then I guess even Spymaster is more dangerous than Superman

roll eyes (sarcastic)

vlaaad12345
Irony is lost on these guys Newjak
Im completelly aware newjack is screwing with this guy,but im seriously tired of seeing exploding gas station being brought up.

Futureman
Im completelly aware newjack is screwing with this guy,but im seriously tired of seeing exploding gas station being brought up.

I think he is completely serious, why say it othrwise.

Typical KMCer, they can't see what's really going on.

Newjak
I think he is completely serious, why say it othrwise.

Typical KMCer, they can't see what's really going on. Well apparently your blind because Ironman can beat Superman the same way he beats Silver Surfer.

And Spymaster is obviously more dangerous then Superman because he can beat Ironman who can beat Superman therefore Spymaster can beat the JLA
eek!

I'm gonna go make a Respect Thread shifty

Futureman
Well apparently your blind because Ironman can beat Superman the same way he beats Silver Surfer.

And Spymaster is obviously more dangerous then Superman because he can beat Ironman who can beat Superman therefore Spymaster can beat the JLA
eek!

Please do, you are amusing lots of people on other forums already.

Newjak
Please do, you are amusing lots of people on other forums already. Yet you can not tell me how Superman stops the Solar Absorption that Ironman can obviously do on faster oppenents

shifty

Also are these people as ignorant as you are because if so then I can help. I'll start a meeting for them I'm here to help. wink

Futureman
Please continue Newjak you are becoming the internets greatest source of comics amusement. May I ask, are you a respected member here?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well apparently your blind because Ironman can beat Superman the same way he beats Silver Surfer.

eek!

You always did give me fits of chuckles. laughing laughing laughing

Erik-Lensherr
So .. when is this guy gonna get bannned ?

Newjak
lease continue Newjak you are becoming the internets greatest source of comics amusement. May I ask, are you a respected member here? Very respected in fact I'm the greatest aurthority on comics here hence why we think Ironman can also beat Ion, and why Ironman can beat Spectre because energy backlash is just to great to stop.

Trust me when I get done with you I'll teach you how to spread the great name of Tony Stark to the four reaches of the Internet.

IRONMAN WINS

Futureman
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
So .. when is this guy gonna get bannned ?

When you learn to spell, perhaps?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Very respected in fact I'm the greatest aurthority on comics here hence why we think Ironman can also beat Ion, and why Ironman can beat Spectre because energy backlash is just to great to stop.

Trust me when I get done with you I'll teach you how to spread the great name of Tony Stark to the four reaches of the Internet.

IRONMAN WINS

Poor thing. roll eyes (sarcastic) sad You actually believe yourself.

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Poor thing. roll eyes (sarcastic) sad You actually believe yourself. And nobody believes you

Leave my Forum now mhm

Futureman
Enough said, it's KMC comics, i'd heard about this place.. But never believed it was this bad. No wonder it's the laughing stock of the internet.

Newjak
Enough said, it's KMC comics, i'd heard about this place.. But never believed it was this bad. No wonder it's the laughing stock of the internet. Why because we are smart enough to realize Mandarin beats the entire JLA with his hands tied behind his back.

You are just a fool and fanboy that believes Superman can do anything pathetic and I'm very sorry for you.

I'll try and teach you a thing to two about comics son.

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

Futureman
I didn't say he could do anything just beat the Mighty Avengers.

Typical KMC exaggerating as usual.

Newjak
I didn't say he could do anything just beat the Mighty Avengers.

Typical KMC exaggerating as usual. Well if you think he can beat Ironman than you obviously have to think he can do anything.

Because in order to beat Ironman the same Ironman that can pimp slap Darksied you have to be able to do everything

Noob
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Futureman
Well if you think he can beat Ironman than you obviously have to think he can do anything.

Because in order to beat Ironman the same Ironman that can pimp slap Darksied you have to be able to do everything

Noob
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Profiled, more KMC comics logic.

Newjak
Profiled, more KMC comics logic. Which is obviously better than yours.

I bet your one of those people that think Wonder Woman could beat Spiderman

Pathetic you should go read a comic Book son because right now debating with you is like beating a two year old quadriplegic kid.

Come back when you have actually read a comic book in your life poor diluted fool.

I don't know if I can help you until you do sad

Futureman
Which is obviously better than yours.

I bet your one of those people that think Wonder Woman could beat Spiderman

Pathetic you should go read a comic Book son because right now debating with you is like beating a two year old quadriplegic kid.

Come back when you have actually read a comic book in your life poor diluted fool.

I don't know if I can help you until you do sad

Your anger betrays you padawan. Typical KMCer mocks the handicapped. Sickening.

Newjak
Your anger betrays you padawan. Typical KMCer mocks the handicapped. Sickening. Anger you haven't even begun to see my anger.

And if I'm a padawan that must make you a Jawa concubine

Typical non-KMCer just hasn't seen the light yet.

Don't worry I'll get your comicbook knowledge up even if it kills you.

And what else is KMC but to mock the handicapped.

Man you are getting WTFPWNED right now

NEWB!!!!!

Futureman
Anger you haven't even begun to see my anger.

And if I'm a padawan that must make you a Jawa concubine

Typical non-KMCer just hasn't seen the light yet.

Don't worry I'll get your comicbook knowledge up even if it kills you.

And what else is KMC but to mock the handicapped.

Man you are getting WTFPWNED right now

NEWB!!!!!

I can see you crying as you type this.

Newjak
I can see you crying as you tyoe this. Yep I'm crying you have yet to make a Valid point as to why Superman could beat Ironman just some stupid Wheel turning thing that probably never happened.

Man you have no comic book logic what so ever. I pray you actually read a comic book once in awhile. Ignorance isn't bliss no matter what your idiotic forum friends have told you.

But once again I can help you finally break that group of losers and become a real comicbook guru.
wink

Futureman
Yep I'm crying you have yet to make a Valid point as to why Superman could beat Ironman just some stupid Wheel turning thing that probably never happened.

Man you have no comic book logic what so ever. I pray you actually read a comic book once in awhile. Ignorance isn't bliss no matter what your idiotic forum friends have told you.

But once again I can help you finally break that group of losers and become a real comicbook guru.
wink

Yup, you're crying.

Newjak
Yup, you're crying. I'm crying for you because you are just a terrible debater.

Soljer
This is friggin hilarious.

laughing!!!!

It's even funnier that some idiots can't see what's going on. laughing!!!

Futureman
I'm crying for you because you are just a terrible debater.

laughing

"Yes I am" KMC is Bizarro world.

Newjak
laughing

"Yes I am" KMC is Bizarro world. You obviously don't even know what Bizarro world is.

Man just quit you've obviously lost.

Futureman
Originally posted by Soljer
This is friggin hilarious.

laughing!!!!

It's even funnier that some idiots can't see what's going on. laughing!!!

So ironic

smile

Soljer
Why'd you edit out the 'stay whirly'?

Futureman
Why'd you edit out the 'stay whirly'?

Edit out the what?

Soljer
"Last edited by Futureman on Today at 10:24 AM"

Why'd you edit out the "Stay whirly *insert headbanging smilie here*"

horrorwolf
Wow what a bunch of fanboy ranting in this spite thread.

TC, you know this is a spite thread, so close it. Although its highly debatable that The Avengers could take Superman down with the likes Ironman Thor and Sentry in its ranks, CIS is always an issue.

Trolling is pathetic whether you have a "reason"(looking for ignornant or uninformed posters) or not.

And what would be Clark Kent's motive for attacking other heroes? You mention feats but not character intent and motives...which is always a factor in any fight. Is Superman evil and trying to KO these guys or kill them (not in character...thus not "current" Superman anyway) Clark Kent was raised by both his earthly parents and Kryptonian ones to protect life on earth at all costs. one of Clarks greatest weaknesses is holding back....in attempts to not take a life...That is pretty much Superman's character.

The fanboys in here would love to build the man of steel up as some alien bastard who goes around destroying continents and labotomizing people....Not any normal Superman I've ever read by any means.

Whats next? Superman versus the Scorpion? The Vulture? Aunt May?

Yet....Another laughable KMZ fanboy spite thread at best.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I say speedblitz for the win. Sentry is much weaker and would get taken out with only a few punches. The god of war is slow with low duarability, Wonderman is also much slower as is Ms, Marvel. Superman Solos them.

The avengers win. Supeman Got pwned in JLA avengers with one hit from ironman, wonderman, she hulk, herc and someone else. forget who. But Sentry, warbird, wonderman, ares, ect can take superman. sentry is likely fast enough to block supers blitz and he's strong to make superman work for a victory on his own. with the rest of the avengers, Superman will lose.

Accel
Whirly!? eek!

UniOmni
Sentry is likely enough to stalemate Superman on his own, if not beat him.

Ares wouldn't be a large factor, nor would Ms Marvel, but with them at his back, Superman is going down.

Magee
Superman wins with both hands tied behind his back.

Soljer
Originally posted by UniOmni

Ares wouldn't be a large factor, nor would Ms Marvel, but with them at his back, Superman is going down.

Sentry stalemate or beat Superman?

In his wildest dreams.

nvrbeenwthagirl

NO. Just No. He's enough to give Superman fits and give the others a chance to wear Supers down. He is in no way Equal to.

Sarutobi700
Ant Man solos supes

UniOmni
Sentry stalemate or beat Superman?

In his wildest dreams.

Because he's proven himself to be so weak, amirite?

Not.

Photon009
Sentry alone beats the hell out of Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry alone beats the hell out of Superman.
You know, i've never seen you give a dc character any benefit of the doubt.

Photon009
You know, i've never seen you give a dc character any benefit of the doubt.

Because on this forum alot of fanboys and idiots think DC characters on average are tons of times more powerful than Marvel characters, when that's not true. So when they stack the odds against the DC characters to make it seem more fair for Marvel in their opinion, in reality it actually makes it incredibly lopsided in favor of the Marvel side.

And just for the record, i actually like Superman quite a bit, but he's totally overrated here. He would get his ass kicked against alot of the guys he gets put in fights against here including Paradise X Hyperion, Sentry, the Runner, etc.

Sirius77
Beat Silver Surfer who is faster than Superman and almost as Durable.

I'm trying to figure out if you serious or not...
Ironman is way below superman. I don't
recall him beating the surfer either. If he did,
it's pis and jobbing on surufers part, thus
irrelevant to this argument.

Photon009
Originally posted by Sirius77
I'm trying to figure out if you serious or not...
Ironman is way below superman. I don't
recall him beating the surfer either. If he did,
it's pis and jobbing on surufers part, thus
irrelevant to this argument.

Yea, jobbing. I like how you call that jobbing, but when King Hype got his neck snapped and just snapped it right back it's a bad showing, and i also like how you ignore all of Superman's bad showings. You're so dumb it's funny.

Sirius77
Well seeing as Ironman can take attacks from Power Lines then I guess even Spymaster is more dangerous than Superman

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ironman got beaten by the mandarin's son with out the rings.
But I really don't see the point in even saying that, because this
argument is ridiculous anyway...

llagrok
The fact that you guys actually believe that Newjak thinks that Supes would lose to Iron Man, is even more ridiculous .

Dexter_Morgan
The fact that you guys actually believe that Newjak thinks that Supes would lose to Iron Man, is even more ridiculous .

Superman wins this.....

Sirius77
Yea, jobbing. I like how you call that jobbing, but when King Hype got his neck snapped and just snapped it right back it's a bad showing, and i also like how you ignore all of Superman's bad showings. You're so dumb it's funny.

So you're saying that Ironman beating the silver surfer is not jobbing?
Wow. I knew that you were completely unf=reasonable, but this is ridiculous, lol. I know that you enjoy trolling my posts, but ss vs ironman not jobbing?... wow. just wow.
Also, if I recall correctly, this is Superman vs Mighty avengers. Not King
Hyperion vs Superman. So please try to stay on topic.

Sirius77

Oh, my bad.

tkitna
Sentry solos Superman. The rest of the team is overkill.

Sirius77
Name a feat that puts Sentry above Superman.

Dexter_Morgan
He stalemated Galactus laughing out loud

Sirius77
hysterical

Dexter_Morgan
hysterical

I know confused rolling on floor laughing

smile

Bad Ash231
Avengers wins...

Photon009

-Nearly stalemating the Collective (Who had just owned a herald level being, Binary, in one page prior to fighting Sentry.)
-Overloading the Absorbing Man (Thor, Superman's peer, has tried this many times using Mjolnir and all the power he has. Thor has NEVER been able to do it, Sentry did it with ease.)
-Nearly stalemating Photon Genis (Photon Genis was just a more powerful version of Moonstone Zemo, the same Moonstone Zemo that OWNED THE GRANDMASTER!)
-Literally SHREDDED Multiple Planets in his fight with Photon in the microverse. They were so powerful, if they fought on Earth they wouldve destroyed the planet along with everyone and everything on it.
-The Void, the Sentry's slightly LESS POWERFUL evil persona, was beating the shit out of the combined forces of SHIELD, The Fantastic Four, Astonishing X-Men, New Avengers, Inhumans, Dr. Strange, and Namor at the same time. The Void also broke every bone in the Hulk's body in one panel, leaving the Hulk crippled.

Yea, Sentry >> Superman.

tkitna
I cant believe people have pipedreams of Superman beating the entire team. Theres just no talking to these people.

Soljer
I can't believe there are actually still people dumb enough to believe that Sentry has proven himself to be on Superman's level.

Much less above him.

UniOmni

Fights with Photon and destroys multiple planets.

Holds back the power of a cosmic cube.

Defeats the Void, who went through the heroes of Earth, and broke every bone in Hulks body.

You don't have to like the guy, but give due where it's owed.

If Superman had a fight with Monarch, and they destroyed multiple planets in the process, you and i both know that'd be a gleaming gem in the crown of his respect thread.

If Superman were to contain the power of a OAN power battery, you know where that'd be as well.

I get it, you don't like Sentry, and more than likely see him as a threat to Superman and his kryptonian ilk.

I don't like Sentry either, and wish he'd never been created, but give credit where it's due.

He's on the level of Superman, in the same way J'onn is at LEAST.

And he treats a mid level herald like shit.

He's on the level, deal with it.

I personally don't know or care if he'd take a majority, but he's not Wonderman in comparison to Superman.

Bransolute
He's on the level of Superman, in the same way J'onn is at LEAST.
Where did all the Sentry hate come from all of the sudden?

MM? Jeeze... that's a low blow, low blow... sad

Sirius77
-Nearly stalemating the Collective (Who had just owned a herald level being, Binary, in one page prior to fighting Sentry.)
-Overloading the Absorbing Man (Thor, Superman's peer, has tried this many times using Mjolnir and all the power he has. Thor has NEVER been able to do it, Sentry did it with ease.)
-Nearly stalemating Photon Genis (Photon Genis was just a more powerful version of Moonstone Zemo, the same Moonstone Zemo that OWNED THE GRANDMASTER!)
-Literally SHREDDED Multiple Planets in his fight with Photon in the microverse. They were so powerful, if they fought on Earth they wouldve destroyed the planet along with everyone and everything on it.
-The Void, the Sentry's slightly LESS POWERFUL evil persona, was beating the shit out of the combined forces of SHIELD, The Fantastic Four, Astonishing X-Men, New Avengers, Inhumans, Dr. Strange, and Namor at the same time. The Void also broke every bone in the Hulk's body in one panel, leaving the Hulk crippled.

Yea, Sentry >> Superman.

Check the Superman respect thread. He's done some of the same things.
Also, if you want to name off panel feats, Superman has been stated to have saved the omniverse, and "rocked the solar system" in his batte with Darkseid.

Also, Genis was not as powerful as Zemo, otherwise he wouldn't have been begging for his life while Zemo sent pieces of him to the darkzone.

Also, as far as the energy overload thing, it's in the Superman respect thread somewhere in the neighborhood of page 40ish. Superman has done that more than once I believe.

Also, in regard to taking out combined forces of SHIELD, The Fantastic Four, Astonishing X-Men, New Avengers, Inhumans, Dr. Strange, and Namor, owaw superman took out a planet (warworld) of copies of Validus, Emerald Empress, the guy with antimatter hands, Torak, and that atomic ax guy. These people gave the legion of superheroes trouble back when there were only those five.

So, I really don't see how these feats put Sentry above superman. Sentry himself has become a living hyperbole imo.

gogogadgetgo
lets drink and be merry

beer

Dexter_Morgan
I can't believe there are actually still people dumb enough to believe that Sentry has proven himself to be on Superman's level.

Much less above him.

The guy can't even lift a helicarrier alone.

Photon009
Check the Superman respect thread. He's done some of the same things.
Also, if you want to name off panel feats, Superman has been stated to have saved the omniverse, and "rocked the solar system" in his batte with Darkseid.

Where did i name anything off panel? I didnt. Every feat of Sentry's i named was on panel. And if you wanna use off panel ones too, then Sentry stalemated Galactus himself, and that trumps anything youve just stated Superman did.

Zemo himself, as well as Songbird, and Zemo's own teammate, MACH IV, all admitted Photon was superior to Zemo. Photon seemingly let Zemo win because he finally gave up on finding an alternate future instead of him destroying the universe. And it wasnt just Zemo that beat Photon, he needed Blackout's help to beat Genis, and Zemo himself not only admitted to not being as powerful as Genis, but also admitted that he couldnt freeze Genis the way he did for long. If he was more powerful, he couldve held him as long as he wanted. For example, if you're a little stronger than me, i can hold you for a few seconds like Zemo did to Photon, but if im stronger than you, then i could hold you as long as i want cause im stronger so there's no way you could break out.

Considering Superman has never fought the Absorbing Man because theyre from different companies, no, Superman has never done it. And even if he had the chance to, he'd fail just like his peer Thor always has.

That's not regular Superman though. And that's one of Superman's highest showings ever. His high showings are not all that count. It's called averages. His low showings count too. And in this case, Sentry has one low showing (the helicarrier) whereas Superman has quite a few. Your way of debating is idiotic, you're using Superman's best showings against Sentry's worst.

One more i forgot about too...Sentry held the power of a Cosmic Cube in his hand. A ****ing COSMIC CUBE. Superman nearly got his armed ripped off trying to hold a microscopic black hole in his hands. A Cosmic Cube >>>>>>>>>>>>> A Microscopic Black Hole. Sentry is once again shown superior to Superman.

Sentry > Superman. Sorry, but's it's true.

Sirius77
Where did i name anything off panel? I didnt. Every feat of Sentry's i named was on panel. And if you wanna use off panel ones too, then Sentry stalemated Galactus himself, and that trumps anything youve just stated Superman did.

Stalemating Galactus is nothing compared to saving the omniverse.

Zemo himself, as well as Songbird, and Zemo's own teammate, MACH IV, all admitted Photon was superior to Zemo. Photon seemingly let Zemo win because he finally gave up on finding an alternate future instead of him destroying the universe. And it wasnt just Zemo that beat Photon, he needed Blackout's help to beat Genis, and Zemo himself not only admitted to not being as powerful as Genis, but also admitted that he couldnt freeze Genis the way he did for long. If he was more powerful, he couldve held him as long as he wanted. For example, if you're a little stronger than me, i can hold you for a few seconds like Zemo did to Photon, but if im stronger than you, then i could hold you as long as i want cause im stronger so there's no way you could break out.

It didn't seem to me like blackout was helping, it seemed to me like he was protesting and zemo forcefully manipulated the darkforce within his body. Also, regardless of what zemo said, on panel, he was shown to be superior to genis. Genis was begging for his life. He didn't want to die, he said "please.. just give me another chance" over and over again because of the time loop. Also, just because someone cannot hold someone as long as they want doesn't imply inferiority to the person that they are holding, it just simply means that their stamina has failed. Also, I didn't see Genis doing the same to zemo.

Considering Superman has never fought the Absorbing Man because theyre from different companies, no, Superman has never done it. And even if he had the chance to, he'd fail just like his peer Thor always has..

Of course they're from two different companies... thats what this forum is for. The point isn't to find an exact instance of the fight listed on the thread, it's to speculate what would happen if the two characters were to fight. So, by your logic, no intercompany battles will have winners no matter if the other character is superior in every way. According to you, this thread has no winner no matter what because the companies are different.

Also, Thor and Superman are not equals. JLA/Avengers was stated to be cannon by both companies. Superman caught Thors hammer, singed his skin and outfit with heat vision, and then KOed him. The writer of both characters, jurgens, said that Superman was actually many times stronger than Thor in one of his interviews. So, no, they are not equals.

That's not regular Superman though. And that's one of Superman's highest showings ever. His high showings are not all that count. It's called averages. His low showings count too. And in this case, Sentry has one low showing (the helicarrier) whereas Superman has quite a few. Your way of debating is idiotic, you're using Superman's best showings against Sentry's worst...

So that's not regular superman? Whenever Superman has a high feat it's not him? Well... I never knew that. In that case who was the imposter that fought Genis? Apparently not sentry..

Also, imo, the helicarrier feat wasn't his lowest, the ironman punch was.

One more i forgot about too...Sentry held the power of a Cosmic Cube in his hand. A ****ing COSMIC CUBE. Superman nearly got his armed ripped off trying to hold a microscopic black hole in his hands. A Cosmic Cube >>>>>>>>>>>>> A Microscopic Black Hole. Sentry is once again shown superior to Superman.

A cosmic cube is one of the most powerful artifacts in the marvel universe, but I see no reason why holding it is a durability feat. The power that it can grant is amazing, but to my knowledge, the energy that it naturally puts out is not harmful to the touch. Much like the ig. If you touch it, it won't hurt you, but if someone that is wearing it wishes it to, then it will. So, unless you can give me some scans of a cosmic cube actually hurting someone of high durability from just being in the vicinity with no outside interference, then I'll admit that I'm wrong. However, until then, imo, a blackholes ambient destructive capabilities remain over the AMBIENT destructive capabilities of of a cosmic cube.

Sentry > Superman. Sorry, but's it's true.

Until I see feats that are over Superman's that sentry has done, then it is Superman>Sentry.

Dexter_Morgan
Great post Sirius!

Sirius77
Originally posted by Dexter_Morgan
Great post Sirius!

Thanks! big grin

UniOmni
One thing.

OWAW Superman fought hard light constructs on the Fatal Five, not the actual Fatal Five to my knowledge.

moonknight11
It always seems that whenever Sentry is being debated people always bring up 3 low feats for sentry and only use high-end showings for supes. Wanna know a low feat for Supes?? In Cyborg Superman #1 Supes punches Henshaw and Henshaw doesn't even go through the Base of the Statue of Liberty. So obiously Statue of Liberty Base>>Supes. wink

CaptainStoic
To say that Superman is greater than the current roster that comprises the Avengers is erroneous. Ms. Marvel as Binary could give Superman a hell of a workout alone, but when you add Ironman, Sentry, and Ares to the mix you wind up with Clark taking a huge beating.

Sentry does not and can not extend biometric energy to stop large objects from falling apart under their own weight Superman can. The hellicarrier is and has always been a weak argument I will say it once again, Sentry could easily lift the Hellicarrier, hell he could even toss the thing. The fact that an object that weighed millions on tons came crashing down on top of him and he needed time to slow it's momentum.

I've seen Superman, Wonder Woman and a handfull of characters try to catch a bus filled with passengers and were pushed back because of the weight of the thing. Superman once threw a Aircraft carrier at Captain Marvel and it took Marvel time to stop it. Anyone know what comic I am reffering to? It's the one that Eclipso wanted to take over Captain Marvels body, while he possessed Superman's. Now please don't tell me that Captain Marvel is stronger than Superman because he isn't although he is very close. Oh and can anyone remember when Billy punched Superman in the nose and made it bleed? Actually I've seen Batman without K-nite kick Superman in the chin and open him up, anyone remember Dark Knight Returns?

Ironman hits harder than Bruce any day of the year. The current Avengers are too much for any one Superman to handle Alone. Sentry may in fact be able to beat him, or stalemate him. I really have my doubts about Superman holding off a few thousand mutant powers in one persons body, hell Magneto alone would give him a fight.

Sentry did pretty well in that fight, and was only BFR'ed, the Collective could not finish him off. Which also shows how strong Sentry's mental defenses are. It also shows how durable he is when you take into account what "they" did to Ms. Marvel, and Ironman.

Truth be told Superman would most likely fall as well to mental manipulation but Sentry was immune. it's so true how people like to pick on Sentry's low showings, but Ultron would calculate Supermans defeat as well and if he did not have any help it would be Doomsday all over again. For example if Ultron was in the DC universe Superman would be in a database and his weakness would stick out like a sore thumb, and it would be exploited. They don't need Thor, if he was there it would be overkill.

Avengers win.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
To say that Superman is greater than the current roster that comprises the Avengers is erroneous. Ms. Marvel as Binary could give Superman a hell of a workout alone, but when you add Ironman, Sentry, and Ares to the mix you wind up with Clark taking a huge beating.

Sentry does not and can not extend biometric energy to stop large objects from falling apart under their own weight Superman can. The hellicarrier is and has always been a weak argument I will say it once again, Sentry could easily lift the Hellicarrier, hell he could even toss the thing. The fact that an object that weighed millions on tons came crashing down on top of him and he needed time to slow it's momentum.

I've seen Superman, Wonder Woman and a handfull of characters try to catch a bus filled with passengers and were pushed back because of the weight of the thing. Superman once threw a Aircraft carrier at Captain Marvel and it took Marvel time to stop it. Anyone know what comic I am reffering to? It's the one that Eclipso wanted to take over Captain Marvels body, while he possessed Superman's. Now please don't tell me that Captain Marvel is stronger than Superman because he isn't although he is very close. Oh and can anyone remember when Billy punched Superman in the nose and made it bleed? Actually I've seen Batman without K-nite kick Superman in the chin and open him up, anyone remember Dark Knight Returns?

Ironman hits harder than Bruce any day of the year. The current Avengers are too much for any one Superman to handle Alone. Sentry may in fact be able to beat him, or stalemate him. I really have my doubts about Superman holding off a few thousand mutant powers in one persons body, hell Magneto alone would give him a fight.

Sentry did pretty well in that fight, and was only BFR'ed, the Collective could not finish him off. Which also shows how strong Sentry's mental defenses are. It also shows how durable he is when you take into account what "they" did to Ms. Marvel, and Ironman.

Truth be told Superman would most likely fall as well to mental manipulation but Sentry was immune. it's so true how people like to pick on Sentry's low showings, but Ultron would calculate Supermans defeat as well and if he did not have any help it would be Doomsday all over again. For example if Ultron was in the DC universe Superman would be in a database and his weakness would stick out like a sore thumb, and it would be exploited. They don't need Thor, if he was there it would be overkill.

Avengers win.
I can summary your argument as crap crap and more crap,sentry failed physically not only once but twice,difference between captain marvel and sentry is that the helicarrier was simply falling while the aircraft carrier was thrown by a superman level being,ms marvel isnt close to supes league,iron man doesnt have kryptonite and supes isnt even very vulnerable to it anymore anyways,ultron isnt calculating supes defeat,ares is a joke as is the rest of the avengers,in a serious fight superman could take iron man,ms marvel,and ares out in about 2 shots each,leaving sentry to get whooped,and bringing up captain marvel with magic punches hurting supes is just dumb.

UniOmni
The Sentry hate is ridiculous.

He fights the collective, who murdered Alpha Flight, and had the power of most of the mutants around the world, and he faired well.

He fights Photon, and fairs well in a fight that destroyed worlds.

He beats The Void.

He humbles Terrax.

He's on the level, and wouldn't merely get whomped by Superman, but the extreme hate this character gets blinds you to that.

Stop it.

Most of his feats would be on the first page of a Superman respect thread, but all it does.

Soljer

He fights the collective, who murdered Alpha Flight, and had the power of most of the mutants around the world, and he faired well.

He beats The Void.

He humbles Terrax.

*golf claps*

Superman still owns his cheap, made in china, knock-off ass.

RSSR

If you already know the outcome, than what's the point in creating this moronic thread and wasting bandwidth in the first place?

Sirius77
One thing.

OWAW Superman fought hard light constructs on the Fatal Five, not the actual Fatal Five to my knowledge.

I know, but the powers were still the same to my knowledge.

Sirius77
Originally posted by moonknight11
It always seems that whenever Sentry is being debated people always bring up 3 low feats for sentry and only use high-end showings for supes. Wanna know a low feat for Supes?? In Cyborg Superman #1 Supes punches Henshaw and Henshaw doesn't even go through the Base of the Statue of Liberty. So obiously Statue of Liberty Base>>Supes. wink

Appearently, you don't read many superman comics. In just about all
of them at some point he states, directly says, or implies that he is holding back. He has even stated that he has never tried to kill henshaw.
Also, what makes you think that with eight will hunters, two gl rings, kryptonian abilities, and the majority of some of the most powerful tech in the universe that henshaw didn't dampen his fall?

Sirius77

Can ms marvel put out the power of 50 supernovas? Because if she can, then it would only be enough to hurt (not kill or even knock out) a current superman weakened by prolonged exposure to red sun radiation. Because thats exactly what happened in the recent suneater confrontation. 50 supernovas is more than enough to destroy 50 solar systems.

Ironman has gotten pwned by pretty much everyone. He got pwned by wwh when he was weakened by nanites especially fine tuned to his dna, ironman also had a special suit made ONLY for that confrontation, and he still lost. Superman would just take his suit off at superspeed and take him to the hospital at superspeed so that he wouldn't have a heart
attack.

When sentry has feats comparable to supermans or survives 50 supernovas (the best I've seen sentry survive was that nuclear bomb, and even then his clothes were torn and his skin was singed. Superman had his clothes intact and minimal dark marks if any on his skin after a 50 supernova explosion) then he will make a difference.

Ares? The one that got pwned by a lightning bolt? Byrnes superman took lightning bolts for fun. Current superman... current superman wouldn't even notice.

Oh, so sentry doesn't have a bioelectric aura? So that huge energy bust that threw the inhumans off of him was just imagined... and that yellow energy that is always around him? And the fact that he has psionic powers was just imagined too? Just saying.

First off, that was byrnes era. Second off, captain marvel and superman have always been pretty close in power, third off, past incarnations of superman were far vulnerable to magic that current superman is. Captain marvel is magic. He is a magical conduit. Thats why ever magical being gave their power to him in dov. Also, eclipso amps people. Did you see what it did to that crazy woman in the insane assylum? It made her almost near low herald.

Also, dark knight returns wasn't cannon... if you want to do that then I could name the time when magneto took over the world and killed all of the avengers. Non-cannon doesn't count. Its interesting. But it doesn't count.

Not dark knight returns bruce, few can resist the batkick...
Also, superman held off a planet of mutant lifeforms. So I think that he can.

Where does it say that the collective COULD NOT finish him off? The collective got annoyed and pimp smacked him back to earth. A good feat to last that long with the collective, but lets not overexaggerate.

Also, ms marvel and ironman have gotten pwned by alot of people. Rogue almost destroyed ms marvel, she still feels guilty...

Superman wouldn't fall to mental manipulation. T-vo? It was enough to knock back mm, who is on par with or over prof x. Sentry has the willpower of a sponge. All it would take is bringing the viod up and talking about how crappy his life was to have sentry in the fetal position whining.
Also, ultron would not calculate supermans defeat. Henshaw has tried that for at least about fifty issues or more now, and it hasn't worked. Henshaw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ultron. Also, superman is alot more tolerant to kryptonite and solar radiation. As I said he survived a 50 supernova explosion while having a red solar energy beam blasted on his chest. He also defeated a kyptonite robot while having kyptonite lasers blasted at his chest. So, no. Ultron would not "calculate his defeat".

Avengers win.

Nope. Superman wins.

Sirius77
The Sentry hate is ridiculous.

He beats The Void.

He humbles Terrax.

He's on the level, and wouldn't merely get whomped by Superman, but the extreme hate this character gets blinds you to that.

Stop it.

Most of his feats would be on the first page of a Superman respect thread, but all it does.

These feats are pretty much alredy on there, the characters just have different names and there are more and bigger feats.

tkitna
First off, that was byrnes era.

Well to be honest, we could say that the Mighty Avengers is Bendis' era and we all know that Sentry is kind of looking weaker in the team book. Same as Supes in JLA, it would be boring if those two guys just own everybody. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Regardless of Ringmaster, lets ask Strange about his sponge like willpower.

So I suppose Thor is weaker than DC's finest too, as the older Ultron has beaten him back (with the other Avengers) time and time again.

I'm sorry, but I think Ultron could throw down with Supes or even beat him solo.

No, he doesnt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Well to be honest, we could say that the Mighty Avengers is Bendis' era and we all know that Sentry is kind of looking weaker in the team book. Same as Supes in JLA, it would be boring if those two guys just own everybody. Kind of defeats the purpose.

So I suppose Thor is weaker than DC's finest too, as the older Ultron has beaten him back (with the other Avengers) time and time again.

I'm sorry, but I think Ultron could throw down with Supes or even beat him solo.

No, he doesnt.
You said that you think Ultron can throw down with supers or even beat him solo. Are you kidding me? What is ultron going to do when supers starts freezing his inner parts? Or When he's knocked around until his servo motor, the one that allows him to move his adamantium, is broken? As if Ultron can even comprehend the speed that Superman can move at. I fail to see how Ultron can beat Superman.

Sirius77

No. Bendis era is current. Byrnes era was retconned out of existance.

That was a sheild. There's a difference between that and t-vo. Sentrys willpower is pretty weak compared to supermans.

Superman singed thors clothes and skin with heat vision, caught his hammer with one hand, and then koed him with a punch. It has been stated by jurgens the writer of both that superman is many times more powerful than thor. Also, henshaw is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to ultron and he has never beat superman. Why would ultron?

Only if superman jobbed.

No, he doesnt.

Based upon facts, logic, and correct reasoning, Superman does win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No. Bendis era is current. Byrnes era was retconned out of existance.

That was a sheild. There's a difference between that and t-vo. Sentrys willpower is pretty weak compared to supermans.

Superman singed thors clothes and skin with heat vision, caught his hammer with one hand, and then koed him with a punch. It has been stated by jurgens the writer of both that superman is many times more powerful than thor. Also, henshaw is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to ultron and he has never beat superman. Why would ultron?

Only if superman jobbed.

Based upon facts, logic, and correct reasoning, Superman does win.

superman fan*&% much. stick out tongue

Sirius77
whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
whistle

So since you know about kryptonians. Just how strong is Powergirl? Is she stronger than kara? WW was matching powergirl blow for blow in the team up. But PG and SG seemed to be matched. But when WW met with SG, both times, She bitched kara. once in a choke hold to which kara was helpless. The other she flat out took kara's best, and returned it in kind and put her on her ass. So who's stronger? Kara or PG? PG or WW?

Sirius77
Well, wonder woman is arguably stronger than power girl, and supergirl and wonder woman are about equal in strength with kara being a hair in front of her, but based upon pure ferocity in a fight between kara and wonder woman, wonder woman would win. But give kara a few years to learn her powers, and she'll take a slight majority.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, wonder woman is arguably stronger than power girl, and supergirl and wonder woman are about equal in strength with kara being a hair in front of her, but based upon pure ferocity in a fight between kara and wonder woman, wonder woman would win. But give kara a few years to learn her powers, and she'll take a slight majority. Depends on if WW gets a nice boost from gail. And how is SG stronger than WW. She doesn't seem to be. Not when WW held her in a choke hold with ease. And SG didnt' know who WW was so she would have had every reason to tear her apart if she were stronger.

Sirius77
True, she might be rising close to PC levels also. Was PC wonder woman as uber as PC superman?

Sirius77
Depends on if WW gets a nice boost from gail. And how is SG stronger than WW. She doesn't seem to be. Not when WW held her in a choke hold with ease. And SG didnt' know who WW was so she would have had every reason to tear her apart if she were stronger.

I don't know, when kara first appeared she was pretty inconsistent, but now she's a beast. She takes gamma ray bursts for fun and says that they"tickle". She splits moons and busts planetiods. Superman stated that she was strong enough to slit the earth in half. Though wonder woman does have some good ones. What are her strength feats?

Soljer
True, she might be rising close to PC levels also. Was PC wonder woman as uber as PC superman?

Not even close.

Sirius77
Thought so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
True, she might be rising close to PC levels also. Was PC wonder woman as uber as PC superman? PC wonder Woman couldn't fly. But her and PC superman had some crazy fights.

Bransolute
Not when WW held her in a choke hold with ease. I've choked out people that could toss something my weight like a ragdoll...

It doesn't mean I'm/WW is stronger.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bransolute
I've choked out people that could toss something my weight like a ragdoll...

It doesn't mean I'm/WW is stronger.

Um, check the scan. SG is holding on to WW's hand with BOTH of hers. Unable to break the grip. Nuff said.

Bransolute
Um, check the scan. SG is holding on to WW's hand with BOTH of hers. Unable to break the grip. Nuff said. A good grip around the neck is incredibly hard to break. It doesn't make her weaker.

Also, I can't check the scan, as I have no idea where it is.

Soljer
What Bran said.

I can choke out, strangle, or neck crank someone twice my strength if I get the hold locked in.

Doesn't mean that I'm as strong or stronger than that person.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A good grip around the neck is incredibly hard to break. It doesn't make her weaker.

Also, I can't check the scan, as I have no idea where it is.
LOL. Not only is she got her in a grip, she is holding her up in place. This shows she is stronger by a fair margin. Even Sg's flight power couldn't get her out of it. Now stop hating on WW. I'll find the scan.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What Bran said.

I can choke out, strangle, or neck crank someone twice my strength if I get the hold locked in.

Doesn't mean that I'm as strong or stronger than that person. stop hating. The person wouldn't be helpless tho. SG is holding on with BOTH of her hands and help up in air. It's like every time WW has a good ****ing feat, you guys try and downplay it. Shall i do the same to every character you like? It's really easy to do. Especially given that you are trying to use only part of the equation. Like SG has invulnerablity that a normal human doesn't. SG can fly. has superstrength. Ect.

Bransolute
LOL. Not only is she got her in a grip, she is holding her up in place. This shows she is stronger by a fair margin. Even Sg's flight power couldn't get her out of it. Now stop hating on WW. I'll find the scan. What would flying up do?
It seems like it would propel her even farther into the grip... depends on how she's held I guess.

Also, people aren't as trained as you are, when you're flying up in the air in a headlock. They do forget their powers. Like here for instance...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/aj-02-37.jpg

Look she's kicking!@!!! and shes still on teh ground! That proves herc's grip is better than her flights!twlve1111!!

Soljer
stop hating. The person wouldn't be helpless tho. SG is holding on with BOTH of her hands and help up in air. It's like every time WW has a good ****ing feat, you guys try and downplay it. Shall i do the same to every character you like? It's really easy to do. Especially given that you are trying to use only part of the equation. Like SG has invulnerablity that a normal human doesn't. SG can fly. has superstrength. Ect.

I'm not hating. Diana's a skilled fighter, certainly she is well aware of the application of leverage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What would flying up do?
It seems like it would propel her even farther into the grip... depends on how she's held I guess.

Also, people aren't as trained as you are, when you're flying up in the air in a headlock. They do forget their powers. Like here for instance...
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/aj-02-37.jpg

Look she's kicking!@!!! and shes still on teh ground! That proves herc's grip is better than her flights!twlve1111!! nah. that scan doesn't prove anything. She isn't saying help me like a helpless child, she is also being attacked by three poeple. AND the fight's ending isn't shown. We know that SG couldn't break out of WW's grip.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not hating. Diana's a skilled fighter, certainly she is well aware of the application of leverage.

doesn't matter. SG had ber hands on ONE hand of Diana's. kryptonians' don't need to breathe. So it's not like She was being choked and weakened. She simply couldn't break diana's grip. Game set and match.

Soljer
doesn't matter. SG had ber hands on ONE hand of Diana's. kryptonians' don't need to breathe. So it's not like She was being choked and weakened. She simply couldn't break diana's grip. Game set and match.

Afraid not. Kryptonians do need to breathe, and they also have blood - when compressing the carotid arteries or jugular veins, one can cut off the flow of said blood.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Afraid not. Kryptonians do need to breathe, and they also have blood - when compressing the carotid arteries or jugular veins, one can cut off the flow of said blood. And how strong does one have to be to get past that vaunted kryptonian invulnerablity and do that, all the while the kryptonian is helpless? And Power girl says that she doesn't need to breathe in the latest brave and bold. SG didn't need to breathe when she pwned flash either. You lose. Please dont' try and debate me on WW. I've got my bases covered.

Soljer
And how strong does one have to be to get past that vaunted kryptonian invulnerablity and do that, all the while the kryptonian is helpless? And Power girl says that she doesn't need to breathe in the latest brave and bold. SG didn't need to breathe when she pwned flash either. You lose. Please dont' try and debate me on WW. I've got my bases covered.

How strong does someone need to be to get past the invulnerability? Not necessarily stronger than the person who possesses said invulnerability. Choking someone does not make you stronger than them. Period. Further, Kryptonians still need to breathe - they can just hold their breath for obscene periods of time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How strong does someone need to be to get past the invulnerability? Not necessarily stronger than the person who possesses said invulnerability. Choking someone does not make you stronger than them. Period. Further, Kryptonians still need to breathe - they can just hold their breath for obscene periods of time. NO. Not according to Power girl. next. WW is stronger than supergirl. By a fair margin. She pwned her with ease. And she got past her senses as well. Snuck up on her and simply held her in a one arm pin. It wasn't a choke becuz kryptonians do not need to breathe. As stated by power girl and shown numerous times.

Bransolute
Please dont' try and debate me on WW. I've got my bases covered. laughing

Also, I've got the bases of Gambit covered, still doesn't mean I know shit about him...

Also, why the hell did Mongul teach Superman how to breath in space? That was a waste, wasn't it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
A choke needs to have nothing to do with airflow - so whether or not she needs to breathe is a moot point. smile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A choke needs to have nothing to do with airflow - so whether or not she needs to breathe is a moot point. smile.

a choke is by definition EVERY thing to do with airflow. There for your sad attempt is still and yet sad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
a choke is by definition EVERY thing to do with airflow. There for your sad attempt is still and yet sad. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then, my friend, tell me, what exactly does a triangle choke do? I promise it doesn't cut off airflow.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

Also, I've got the bases of Gambit covered, still doesn't mean I know shit about him...

Also, why the hell did Mongul teach Superman how to breath in space? That was a waste, wasn't it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah it was. Since PG doesn't need to breathe in space. And SG never learned how to do it. hence They do not need to breath. AND WW is by far stronger than SG. Now please, your attempt is humiliating to yourself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Then, my friend, tell me, what exactly does a triangle choke do? I promise it doesn't cut off airflow.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/choke

now unless you can prove WW was doing this Triangle choke on SG, you have no point do you? I rather guess not.

Soljer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chokehold

Notice the section about 'blood chokes.'

smile.

Soljer
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/choke

now unless you can prove WW was doing this Triangle choke on SG, you have no point do you? I rather guess not.

And, trust me, if Wonder Woman was doing a triangle choke on Supergirl, the scene would be a lot more popular.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>