Dante vs. Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
Both at prime. Who wins?

Burning thought
ime not sure 100% about Akuma, he can sink islands with punches and things like that so hes obviously stronger than Dante but Dante has his huge variety of weapons and Sparda mode i assume? since you say prime so i would be rooting for dante.

Hows Akumas durability? could he possibly survive one of dantes swords into him?

Superboy Prime
Dante wins.

Dante's speed alone kills Gouki.

You take into consideration Dante's time manipulation and every other demonic ability he posesses and Gouki is an ant fighting a giant.

Then you take into consideration Dante's insane healing factor and you realize this is not even a fight.

Burning thought
ah yes i forgot about time manip, dante definaltey wins then

shin_gear
And Akuma does not sink islands with punches. He crumbles them with most if not all his energy (they're not even the size of towns by the way).

Burning thought
spitezor!! stick out tongue

but yeh this is conluded on then i suppose, no one in favour of Akuma

shin_gear
Well, I thought some SF fan could explain why Akuma would beat Dante. Before I've been reading Gouki would defeat Mundus, so I thought what the hell.

Charlotte DeBel
Akuma gets killed so badly that it isn't even entertaining to describe. Though in pure h-2-h skill competition the situation is just opposite, if it satisfies some SF fanboys.

shin_gear
It does not satisfy me. no

Akuma wins in any situation. He shattered a meteor with a mere punsh...he can stop time also by the way. He did it in SFA3.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Both at prime. Who wins? Who wins? You know who fvckin wins. Why do you insist on doing this bullshit? The big SF supporters left, so why?

shin_gear
I don't know who wins...before I made this I wasn't so sure if Akuma couldn't beat Mundus. shock

Besides Akuma at his prime broke a meteor twice the size of the Earth. How's Dante gonna compete?

Darkstorm Zero
And Akuma does not sink islands with punches. He crumbles them with most if not all his energy (they're not even the size of towns by the way).

Hah! he did it after being defeated without the slightest chargeup!

And I would love to see your geographical evidence for the size of Gokentou Gears.

In other news, even though Gouki is physically stronger, Dante has pore powers, and weapons. Akuma can't win, but he makes Dante work for it.

I don't know who wins...before I made this I wasn't so sure if Akuma couldn't beat Mundus. shock

Besides Akuma at his prime broke a meteor twice the size of the Earth. How's Dante gonna compete?

It was a third the size of Earth Gears, don't exagerate.

MadMel
wasnt there a thread already??
oh wait, that was vergil vs akuma laughing out loud

Sado22
You must pwn Darkstorm to stand a chance. fixed.

~Sadp

Violent2Dope

Besides Akuma at his prime broke a meteor twice the size of the Earth. How's Dante gonna compete? Noncanon feat. If that is the Gouki we are using, then he beats Dante.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Akuma can't win, but he makes Dante work for it.

No, he won't make Dante work for it.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Noncanon feat. If that is the Gouki we are using, then he beats Dante.

No he does not.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
No he does not. Ummmmmmmmm...Yeah, he does. He leaped like 200-500 feet away, and shattered a meteor 1/3 the size of earth in a NORMAL punch.

I'm thinking about making a spite thread right now.

Superboy Prime
Ummmmmmmmm...Yeah, he does. He leaped like 200-500 feet away, and shattered a meteor 1/3 the size of earth in a NORMAL punch.

I'm thinking about making a spite thread right now.

And yet before he does that time gets stopped and Gouki gets stabbed in the head. Or he gets blitzed to death. Or he gets lightning raped.

Go make the spite thread if you will. Dante still wins.

Violent2Dope
And yet before he does that time gets stopped and Gouki gets stabbed in the head. Or he gets blitzed to death. Or he gets lightning raped.

Go make the spite thread if you will. Dante still wins. Time stop would be the only thing to give him a chance. Blitz him? That Gouki in ONE leap went hundreds of feet and destroyed a meteor. Lightning? Gouki hadoukens.

I wasn't gonna make it about Dante, it is gonna be bout Kazuya. And for the record, the character who was gonna be beating on Kaz, would beat on Dante.

Superboy Prime
That is the problem. You can amp Gouki all you want, but he still lacks any defense what so ever against Dante's time manipulation.

Violent2Dope
That is the problem. You can amp Gouki all you want, but he still lacks any defense what so ever against Dante's time manipulation. Meh, whatever. I'm gonna go make my spiteful thread.

Superboy Prime
LoL@Spite thread making mood.

Go V2D!

Violent2Dope
Kazuya is getting raped. 313

ThoraxeRMG
Akuma ;?/

shin_gear
Love the exaggeration of Akuma's feats. Remy would have a boner right about now if he was still here.

Violent2Dope
Love the exaggeration of Akuma's feats. Remy would have a boner right about now if he was still here. How is it exaggerration? Besides, its noncanon anyway.

ThoraxeRMG
Oh rlyz?

shin_gear
The meteor being one-third of the Earth, lolz. Not that I don't know why SF fans would say that. The aura from the meteor makes it appear to be bigger than it actually is. You can make out the actual size of the meteor by examining it in the scan, but SF fans will be SF fans.

Not to mention the fact that it does not show Akuma doing anything to the meteor let alone coming in contact with it.

Violent2Dope
The meteor being one-third of the Earth, lolz. Not that I don't know why SF fans would say that. The aura from the meteor makes it appear to be bigger than it actually is. You can make out the actual size of the meteor by examining it in the scan, but SF fans will be SF fans.

Not to mention the fact that it does not show Akuma doing anything to the meteor let alone coming in contact with it. Really? i'll look at it again.

shin_gear
Stay tuned for my upcoming Xemnas vs. Kairi thread!!!!!!...............!!!!!!!

Darkstorm Zero
Gears.... You are now actively making stuff up just to amuse yourself, Whats the exageration... All i asked for was proof of your claims, since you've actively devalued every one of akuma's feats ever since the whole "Hayabusa" incident.

I asked you to effectively back up your claims with proof, or at least facts.

I never mentioned the meteor thing being canon, but you exagerated it's size, and now your 180ing and saying it's smaller than reported... weather or not your joking, or serious, I want some actual explanation for your claim, not everyone is stupid enough to judge it's size by the debris trail of the meteor... Look at it's surface, then tell me how big YOU think it is.

After you've done this, I want you to tell me how you think the Meteor exploded then, because if Gouki didn't do it, then Earth must be the luckiest planet in the history of this Universe.

shin_gear
I saw the scans, thank you. I know how big the meteor is examining its size and its bright aura, setting aside fanboyism at all costs, Mr. "That thing was bigger than the moon". laughing out loud

You're one of a few on here that overexaggerate Akuma's feats to epic levels while in great lack of evidence. Oh wait, you're the only one here left on KMC that does it. No surprise there.

And hey, for all I know Akuma was only able to slow it down enough for everyone in the region to evacuate before the meteor landed safely. You're one to claim things that are your speculations as facts while arguing against sensible theories that you happen not to find pleasing.

Em Dot Bison
Dante...if this was a fist fight, Dante would be gettin his ass beat though.

And if Akuma is allowed his comet feet (which is a retarded feat) he kills Dante...one move.

Since it aint, Dante takes it 4 sho, yo.

ThoraxeRMG
And you are?

Darkstorm Zero
I saw the scans, thank you. I know how big the meteor is examining its size and its bright aura, setting aside fanboyism at all costs, Mr. "That thing was bigger than the moon". laughing out loud

You're one of a few on here that overexaggerate Akuma's feats to epic levels while in great lack of evidence. Oh wait, you're the only one here left on KMC that does it. No surprise there.

And hey, for all I know Akuma was only able to slow it down enough for everyone in the region to evacuate before the meteor landed safely. You're one to claim things that are your speculations as facts while arguing against sensible theories that you happen not to find pleasing.

Firstly, where did I say this?

Secondly, where did I overexagerate?

Thirdly You've got a lot of nerve accusing me of speculating, especially since I provided an accurate account of what happened to Gokentou where you speculated that it simply whent beneath the surface... so "Hah" on that account.

4th, you just accused me of speculating? Akuma slowed down the comet? Right... because all comets explode when they slow down right?

Violent2Dope
Shut up, lose some weight.

Darkstorm Zero
You talking to me V2D?

Em Dot Bison
Akuma blew up that, comet, yo.

I think it's kinda stupid though, if he can bust a comet that can bust the planet, can't he destroy the planet? Not to mention he jumped all the way to outer space, that's just silly.

Violent2Dope
You talking to me V2D? Yepperz. evil face

Darkstorm Zero
*Farts on V2D*

Violent2Dope
*Takes a scorching steamy shit on DSZ, then takes a fork and eat his burning shitty endtrails*

Sol Valentine
Stop it!!!! There are children and n00bs present!

Darkstorm Zero
And he thouyght I was gross........

Violent2Dope
And he thouyght I was gross........ Happy Dance

Sado-sama
Firstly, where did I say this?

Secondly, where did I overexagerate?

Thirdly You've got a lot of nerve accusing me of speculating, especially since I provided an accurate account of what happened to Gokentou where you speculated that it simply whent beneath the surface... so "Hah" on that account.

4th, you just accused me of speculating? Akuma slowed down the comet? Right... because all comets explode when they slow down right? As much as I didn't like doing this:Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He one-shotted that comet, with a punch, and that thing was bigger than the moon.

However, thats non-canon material from CFJ. Besides, no-one claimed he could destroy the planet. And that's where I said you overexaggerated the size of the meteor.

What you said happened to Gokentou was none other than your speculation, for the millionth time; you know this and are playing stupid. None of what your explanation states is provided in the game or even hinted. erm

And if I saw that comet exploding, I would know Akuma had done it. The last thing the scan shows is Akuma charging the meteor and some Japanese characters.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
And if I saw that comet exploding, I would know Akuma had done it. The last thing the scan shows is Akuma charging the meteor and some Japanese characters. Umm, it DOES show the meteor shattering.

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by Sado-sama

False as always.

If dante has quicksilver, he wins 10/10.

Otherwise it's like around 7/10, assuming it's young dante.

Or 9/10 if it's older dante.

Fire Ninja
Who wins? You know who fvckin wins. Why do you insist on doing this bullshit? The big SF supporters left, so why?

Because he likes to provoke other members, that's why. He's even admitted it himself. Dude has nothing better to do, then to sit around all day pick fights online. Even though at his age he should be partying in college or something.

Your G.O.D
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Because he likes to provoke other members, that's why. He's even admitted it himself. Dude has nothing better to do, then to sit around all day pick fights online. Even though at his age he should be partying in college or something. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

He's a troll

Sado-sama
First off, I'd like to say the scan of Akuma breaking the meteor was unclear to me at first, seeing as I saw the scan in 3 different parts, one part showing the meteor right before it hit Earth, and the last part showing the exact same thing with 4 Japanese characters, which made me think how the meteor looked like as it was about to hit Earth was how it was untouched. Rather, it's in several pieces, though the aura around the meteor made those pieces look like crystal-like sides. Alas, unlike a few sad cases on this board, I can correct myself when notified, and once again, I point out the laughableness in saying the meteor was twice the size of the Earth or that it was anywhere near the size of the moon. Nonetheless, Dante wins this with ease.

Classic NES, it's entertaining watching you make an ass of yourself while coming up with false accusations.

And Your G.O.D, as much as it is true that I'm not a troll, you're a coward who posts with multiple accounts on different computers. smile

grey fox
Killing a god >>>>> Breaking a meteor

Sado-sama
The fact that Dante has Quicksilver alone makes him win. No need to mention feats like defeating Mundus or how fast and durable Dante is.

Violent2Dope
That meteor is at least as big as the moon. erm

Csdabest
Um. Why dont Akuma Just use Shun Goku Satsu. And tear his spirit and soul up.

Violent2Dope
Quicksilver. He'll be frozen in time.

Sado-sama
The Diameter of the moon is nearly 27% that of the Earth: http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2002/SamuelBernard1.shtml

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/CFJB.jpg

Put those broken pieces together and tell me the diameter of that is at least 27% of the Earth's. laughing

Violent2Dope
Are you sure it is 27%? I thot it was smaller. big grin

Sado-sama
I said it is nearly that much. It's not any lower than 20% for a fact, and those pieces put together still fail to reach close that amount.

Violent2Dope
Alright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.