Age of Mythology Cyclops vs GOW one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
hmm okie the battle is set on the golden fields of Elysium (Greek Heaven), both wearing Adamantium armour, face plate, body.

The GOW Cyclops wields an Adamantium hammer (looks like Thors)

The AOM Cyclops has a Adamantium Sword and tower shield.

the weapons and equipment are diffrent because i think it would suit their physique, the AOM being slightly taller i think but not as large and wide as the GOW cyclops so i gave it the hammer to put use its strength.

Remindme
Age of Mythology, i love them, they could pick up the egyptian elephants and throw them hahaha, classic ^^

Burning thought
yeh id tend to agree, their cool things, was playing it not long ago

Remindme
Heh good stuff ^^ I usually play as the egyptians myself though, i spam Anubites and dark animals (I play with Set) and hit & run while powering my ecomany, then get lots of Avengers and walk on them

Burning thought
yes ime more of an egyption lover, or a Chronos lover with the titans expansion, ime turtler at heart so being able to almost Time transport my entire base across the map is a fairly cool advantage, love the Argus and implode from mythic age

Remindme
Egyptians are awesome in most games, two others i'm thinknig of are Empire Earth II, and Rise of Nations

I love Rise of Nations, i played it for like 20 hours straight when i first played it big grin it's possibly my favourite RTS. Mind i think that;s because it was the first RTS that i played that firstly, involved the Strategy of the RTS genre part of the game stick out tongue Secondly the first game i played where Time was also part of the game

To open up more on it's one of the Few games that have Strategy, take Total Annihliation or The Settlers it's the fastest one to win sad rarely any skill involved

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
Egyptians are awesome in most games, two others i'm thinknig of are Empire Earth II, and Rise of Nations

I love Rise of Nations, i played it for like 20 hours straight when i first played it big grin it's possibly my favourite RTS. Mind i think that;s because it was the first RTS that i played that firstly, involved the Strategy of the RTS genre part of the game stick out tongue Secondly the first game i played where Time was also part of the game

To open up more on it's one of the Few games that have Strategy, take Total Annihliation or The Settlers it's the fastest one to win sad rarely any skill involved

aye i like those games, rise of nations, and yes Total annhilation and settlers, (not played much settelrs so i wouldnt know mcuh on it) but total annihilation is mostly about getting the biggest army the fastest and rushing your enemies, same with Supreme commadner in a way, only its much bigger than the old one.But i enjoy all these games, like RTS, i wonder if Empire Earth 3 is gonna be a good one.

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
aye i like those games, rise of nations, and yes Total annhilation and settlers, (not played much settelrs so i wouldnt know mcuh on it) but total annihilation is mostly about getting the biggest army the fastest and rushing your enemies, same with Supreme commadner in a way, only its much bigger than the old one.But i enjoy all these games, like RTS, i wonder if Empire Earth 3 is gonna be a good one.

Thing that bugs me about TA is you don't need to tech up, just mass peewee's and you've won, lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.