Amazo vs The Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
The Amazo that battled Hourman vs The Fury that took MJJ to the "Un"reality.

Galan007
Stalemate.

ALEMASTER
fury

Galan007
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
fury You realize that there is absolutely nothing Fury can do to Amazo, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
The Amazo that battled Hourman vs The Fury that took MJJ to the "Un"reality.
They get together and take over the Omniverse.

Sirius77
They stalemate.

Utrigita
stalemate

Mr Master
Galan knows this cat well, as he does Fury,

so I'll go with him on this one.

Stalemate it is.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate. Originally posted by Sirius77
They stalemate. Originally posted by Utrigita
stalemate Originally posted by Mr Master
Galan knows this cat well, as he does Fury,

so I'll go with him on this one.

Stalemate it is.

That's pretty much what I was thinking...no matter what the other one did, the other could adapt to it.

Galan007
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
That's pretty much what I was thinking...no matter what the other one did, the other could adapt to it. Yup.

guy222
stalemate

SpiderGauntlet
The Fury adapt the adapting and wins!!!... Naw i'm joking.

Stalemate add someone else into the fray

llagrok
Amazo would copy him, The Fury would adapt to it, Amazo would adapt again. The Fury should be one adaption ahead, which should give him the win in the end. Assuming that Amazo doesn't adapt to this with his new powers, something which the Fury would probably adapt to, which Amazo would adapt to, which the Fury would have adapted to, which Amazo might adapt to.

TricksterPriest
Worlogog. Nuff said. That alone makes it interesting, and maybe gives Amazo the win.

More likely stalemates though.

Mr Master
Originally posted by llagrok
Amazo would copy him, The Fury would adapt to it, Amazo would adapt again. The Fury should be one adaption ahead, which should give him the win in the end. Assuming that Amazo doesn't adapt to this with his new powers, something which the Fury would probably adapt to, which Amazo would adapt to, which the Fury would have adapted to, which Amazo might adapt to.

laughing out loud

llagrok
They'd both adapt to the TOAA's powers and the comic would never end.

celestialdemon
Hopefully Protege doesn't jump in and copy them both. Then things would get really confusing.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Worlogog. Nuff said. That alone makes it interesting, and maybe gives Amazo the win. Remember, Amazo never copied the Gog's full power -- If he had, then it would give him the solid majority, imo...

However,
The biggest advantage I personally see him having, is the ability to summon past versions of himself to the present time in order to combat his enemy.

Fury would certainly have it's hands full against an entire legion of Amazos', whom would all be simultaneously copying it's powers.

But that still isn't enough to give Amazo the win every single time -- Which is why I would still go with a stalemate.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
More likely stalemates though. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.