Tyrael v.s. Arthas Menethil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://pobladores.lycos.es/data/pobladores.com/al/be/albertinizao1/channels/rol_msn/images/3738135tyrael.jpg

v.s.

http://www.blizzard.fr/war3x/images/wallpaper/arthas-1600x1200.jpg

Post-Fusion Arthas v.s. Tyrael.

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
SV, I have a question, do you just find random characters that may be brought up in threads, and make a thread about them?

Sol Valentine
No.

Burning thought
difficult fight to call actually, all you can do is speculate on Tyraels full power CIS self, i mean in the game he doesnt really have any major feets, i mean his brother who is not as high as heaven as Tyrael (tyraels like top dog, arch-angel) can blow the world up 1000 times over easily...if Tyrael has that sort of power then he may destroy the lich with that...or use his holy sword, what would everyone say who knows him on Tyraels mind? could he possibly with his Angelic being and all be able to survive mind control?

Remindme
Tyreal stomps on Arthas IMO

DarkC
Arthas with Frostmourne vs Tyrael with Azurewrath....hmm.

Burning thought
its post fusion so if he uses anything i doubt it will be the sword to defeat the archangel, unless its reduced to a sword fight and their powers are held null (then it would prob actually be a good fight possibly)

Remindme
Oh post fusion, um, IDK draw?

Burning thought
if their both at full power and Tyraels power is anything like hes brothers (i would certainly say equel or maybe even greater) then Arthas gets punked, shredded and processed as heaven bars

but other than that, i in a straight out sword fight, Tyrael easily

infact theres no way i think Fusion can win unless he could mind control Tyrael but i doubt it

Remindme
I dunno, remember a llthe powers he has access to.....

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
I dunno, remember a llthe powers he has access to.....

Tyrael like angels in Diablo lore are harmonic resonances, their formed out of light and sound, they can move at incredible speeds, have a incredible awareness, knowing things that happened across the planet (like lich kings awareness), they can warp reality to some extent, creating wholes in things and going through when their solid, have the power within them to destroy thousands of planets not to menstion create as well as hes got an anti-dark sword so hes going to be especially effective against slashing Arthas' undead flesh.

in the books Inarius shrinks a very powerful demon to the size of a marbal i think it is and puts it in a glass ball for giggles.

i think the lich kings only chance would be his mind...and thats unkown since the mind of an angel, especially Tyrael is incredibe. Not to menstion with all the mind monkeys and corruptive demons in Diabloverse trying to turn them all the time, ime quite sure angels would have some ressitence, let alone an Archangel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.