Mindless Hulk vs. Thing, Sasquatch and The Beast (Dr. Hank Mc Coy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
a total mindless.. out of control rampaging Hulk

can this guy be stopped by these gentlemen

Thing..... often a oponnent of the Hulk
also.. Sasquatch....

and Beast .. a member of the X-Men

cmack
no they cant, also depending on which hulk, wwh can in astomp, but savage hulk will have some problems

TricksterPriest
With Sasquatch there, yes they can. Especially if he goes Tanaraq.

Soljer
No; they cannot.

Sasquatch is fighting, not Tanaraq. Hulk wins.

cmack
yeah no one said tanaraq, thats plain sassie, hulk takesthem down

guy222
hulk ftw

Bransolute
Huc smash!

No seriously, Hulk smashes the shit out these guys.

Hulk 10/10.

SuperiorTech
Why is beast even involved in this fight?

Bransolute
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Why is beast even involved in this fight? Because he's hairy.

horrorwolf
HULK decimates the competition in under 3 hours time.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
Sasquatch is fighting, not Tanaraq. Hulk wins.

Ummm...Tanaraq takes over Sasquatch slowly every time he experiences rage or pain. Tanaraq CAN come out when Sasquatch is fighting and against Walter's will.

Walter has the ability to become stronger just like the Hulk via rage or pain and that's even before Tanaraq takes over.

Bransolute
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummm...Tanaraq takes over Sasquatch slowly every time he experiences rage or pain. Tanaraq CAN come out when Sasquatch is fighting and against Walter's will. Walter can become stronger just like the Hulk via rage or pain and that's even before Tanaraq takes over. Wouldn't Sassy be KO'ed long before he experiences enough pain for Tan to take over?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bransolute
Wouldn't Sassy be KO'ed long before he experiences enough pain for Tan to take over?

I'm not debating he wins here, just making a comment as it seems people are misinformed about him and overal people are greatly underating him on this forum in general.

FYI, Tanaraq has taken over Walter literally in seconds .

Bransolute
I'm not debating he wins here, just a comment about him as it seems people are misinformed and he is greatly being underated on this forum in general.

FYI, Tanaraq has taken over Walter literally in seconds in the past . He might be underrated (actually, he's far from it), but this is against the fugging Hulk (I'll throw in 'mindless' before you bring up the stalemate)!

So... that's once? And how many times has he been KO'ed?

King_Mungi
He might be underrated (actually, he's far from it), but this is against the fugging Hulk!

So... that's once? And how many times has he been KO'ed?

....and? He's fought Elder Gods in the past.

Of Tanaraq taking over him instanly? AF #23 and Omega Flight he kinda did again. How many times has he been ko'ed? rarely actually

Soljer
Ummm...Tanaraq takes over Sasquatch slowly every time he experiences rage or pain. Tanaraq CAN come out when Sasquatch is fighting and against Walter's will.

Walter has the ability to become stronger just like the Hulk via rage or pain and that's even before Tanaraq takes over.

And Thor CAN enter Warrior's Madness anytime he fights.

But if the thread doesn't say "Warrior Madness Thor," we assume he won't.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
And Thor CAN enter Warrior's Madness anytime he fights.

But if the thread doesn't say "Warrior Madness Thor," we assume he won't.

Except every battle Walter often has to hold back as he in his own words is afraid he could lose control. This is a threat of him losing control every time he transforms that's his power. He can still get a power boost without transforming into Tanaraq himself

Bransolute
....and? He's fought Elder Gods in the past.

Of Tanaraq taking over him instanly? AF #23 and Omega Flight he kinda did again. How many times has he been ko'ed? rarely actually But Hulk is everything Sassy is plus some more ('cept intelligence). And no, I'm not saying Hulk>Elder Gods.

I mean in contrast.
Eg: He gets taken over once in seconds. He's been KO'ed 100 times.
What makes me think he's going to get amped by Tan even more in this fight?

King_Mungi
But Hulk is everything Sassy is plus some more ('cept intelligence). And no, I'm not saying Hulk>Elder Gods.

You are, as that's what Sasquatch can become if he loses control

I mean in contrast.
Eg: He gets taken over once in seconds. He's been KO'ed 100 times.
What makes me think he's going to get amped by Tan even more in this fight?

Actually only time I can think off the top of my head is Llan koing him and that's it.

Because that's his powerset, that's what stated in the comics and Tanaraq threatens him far more then once but he has help for keeping him in check. He took over Sasquatch instantly in seconds in AF #24, but he has taken over several other times just not as fast.

EDIT: Remembered Machine Man ko'ed him, but Machine Man also ko'ed the Hulk as well. Do I think the team can win this? No, but Walter is being underated.

Bransolute
You are, as that's what Sasquatch can become if he loses control I'm not though. I'm saying Sassy will be taken out long before he turns into that.

Actually only time I can think off the top of my head is Llan koing him and that's it.

Because that's his powerset, that's what stated in the comics and Tanaraq threatens him far more then once but he has help for keeping him in check. He took over Sasquatch instantly in seconds in AF #24, but he has taken over several other times just not as fast.

EDIT: Remembered Machine Man ko'ed him, but Machine Man also ko'ed the Hulk as well He got KO'ed by Huc falling out of orbit once...

I know what his power is, I just don't believe the logic can be applied to every battle.

Could we say Thor would succumb to Warrior Madness in every battle? Would Huc instantly become mindless in every battle?

King_Mungi
I'm not though. I'm saying Sassy will be taken out long before he turns into that.

It's possible, but there's also the possibility he just instantly transforms.

He got KO'ed by Huc falling out of orbit once...

I know what his power is, I just don't believe the logic can be applied to every battle.

Could we say Thor would succumb to Warrior Madness in every battle? Would Huc instantly become mindless in every battle?

That was also the issue he said he wasn't half as strong as Thing..take with a grain of salt

You don't seem to get it, it's like saying Hulk can't get stronger in any battle and has to stay at the same level of strength. Basically your handicaping Sasquatch as that's his powerset every time he transforms. He gets stronger via rage or pain just like the Hulk can and like the Hulk he can increase to incalcuable levels. You can't simply say he can't do that, as basically your handicaping his strength increase. Walter can very easily lose control as he has do so many times in the past.

SuperiorTech
He didnt seem to get any stronger when wild child never killed him over in wolverine 54 of course I have no idea how wild child was able to throw him suck a beating in the first place.

King_Mungi
He didnt seem to get any stronger when wild child never killed him over in wolverine 54 of course I have no idea how wild child was able to throw him suck a beating in the first place.

Loeb didn't even know the character of Sasquatch, he was going to list him as a mutant until Scott Kolins complained.

If we go by bad showings Hulk was defeated by a snake, a regular old snake shifty

SuperiorTech
Loeb didn't even know the character of Sasquatch, he was going to list him as a mutant until Scott Kolins complained.

lol know that whole thing was a disaster the sasquatch should not even have been there.

King_Mungi
lol know that whole thing was a disaster the sasquatch should not even have been there.

Yeah that whole Lupine thing how all the feral characters evolved from dogs was just dumb. Yeah there really was no point in Walter being there

Bransolute
It's possible, but there's also the possibility he just instantly transforms. Like he's done in many of his fights...

That was also the issue he said he wasn't half as strong as Thing..take with a grain of salt

You don't seem to get it, it's like saying Hulk can't get stronger in any battle and has to stay at the same level of strength. Basically your handicaping Sasquatch as that's his powerset every time he transforms. He gets stronger via rage or pain just like the Hulk can and like the Hulk he can increase to incalcuable levels. You can't simply say he can't do that, as basically your handicaping his strength increase. Walter can very easily lose control as he has do so many times in the past. So, Sassy should be able to withstand Hulk falling out of orbit, right onto him with a massive hunk of metal?
He's even more durable than I give him credit for...

I'm not saying Sas won't become stronger though. I don't believe that he will transform in this fight, or in all of his fights on the forum. It's like saying Thor will become angry enough to become WM in every fight.
Maybe if they were equally matched, or Huc just being a little bit stronger, but here? I believe he will be KO'ed long before he transforms. This is the same Hulk that was overpowering all of the top Avengers.

King_Mungi
Like he's done in many of his fights...

He actually has, so point?

So, Sassy should be able to withstand Hulk falling out of orbit, right onto him with a massive hunk of metal?
He's even more durable than I give him credit for...

I'm not saying Sas won't become stronger though. I don't believe that he will transform in this fight, or in all of his fights on the forum. It's like saying Thor will become angry enough to become WM in every fight.
Maybe if they were equally matched, or Huc just being a little bit stronger, but here? I believe he will be KO'ed long before he transforms. This is the same Hulk that was overpowering all of the top Avengers.

No he was used as comic relief and used pretty badly in Infinity Crusade.

But the thing is as your not getting as he has transformed in seconds in the past. So is it out of the blue he would do it here? No, as it has happened in earlier comics. I'm not saying he transforms in all his fights, but there is a strong possibility he will as stated in every fight he had in Alpha Flight.

I'm not even saying he wins here, as I don't think he will, but there has been several errors in this thread contradicting to what is said in the actual comics itself. Give credit where it's due.

FearOfBlood
This thread is stupid. The Mindless Hulk beat 13 heroes at the same time, among them: Hercules, Wonder Man, Namor, She Hulk and Iron Man.

Bransolute
He actually has, so point? I said many.

No he was used as comic relief and used pretty badly in Infinity Crusade.

But the thing is as your not getting as he has transformed in seconds in the past. So is it out of the blue he would do it here? No, as it has happened in earlier comics. I'm not saying he transforms in all his fights, but there is a strong possibility he will as stated in every fight he had in Alpha Flight.

I'm not even saying he wins here, as I don't think he will, but there has been several errors in this thread contradicting to what is said in the actual comics itself. Give credit where it's due. Just because Thing held him?

So, it's a possibility that he transforms against his will in every fight on the forum? I mean, if he did it in the majority of the fights of his career, I could see him doing it a lot on the forum.

Yes he's transformed in seconds before, but wouldn't that be a random occurrence?

Anyway, how do you think Huc would do against Tan Sassy?

King_Mungi
Just because Thing held him?

So, it's a possibility that he transforms against his will in every fight on the forum? I mean, if he did it in the majority of the fights of his career, I could see him doing it a lot on the forum.

Yes he's transformed in seconds before, but wouldn't that be a random occurrence?

Anyway, how do you think Huc would do against Tan Sassy?

and saying he isn't half as strong as Thing and needed Gamora to save him

He actually did for majority of his fights right up to his death, and then he was gone for years and came back in Snowbird's body which even then he was starting to lose control even just transforming. Then vol.1 was cancelled and he hasn't had many apperances since.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/AlphaFlight119-03.jpg

That's my point, we don't know what to expect.

Mindless Hulk would most definetly win if Sasquatch doesn't get the boost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.