juggernaut running gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
We all know that its a saying that once juggernaut is in motion there is no force that could stop him. Is this true, is there someone that is able to stop his foward momentum. Juggernaut has his shield up for this gauntlet.

1. Venom is 100 ft away and has to web juggernaut up before he reaches him.

2. Iron man is 100 ft away and has to use his repulsor blast, the same one he disoriented superman with.

3. Blob uses his immovable body and stands in the juggernaut way while juggernaut is running towards him.

4. Cyclops is 200 ft away from the juggernaut and decides to take off his lends and go full blast before the juggernaut reaches him

5. Hulk and juggernaut are at different ends of new york and run at each other at full force and hulk gets one free punch.

6. Superman is at one end of texas and juggernaut is at the other end and superman fly as fast as he can at a juggernaut that is running full force.

7. blackbolt is standing 100ft away and screams as hard as he can at a running juggernaut that is running towards him.

8. Silver surfer is standing 100 ft away from a juggernaut and use his cosmic blast on a running juggernaut that is coming towards him.

9.Odin use the same blasts that he used on thanos.

10. Destroyer use his disintegrating beams at full force on a juggernaut that is running towards him.

Do you think that juggernaut could clear this.

SpiderGauntlet
Supes
BB
Odin
Destroyer

Could probably stop him.

Hannibal-Lector
Odin would halt his forward motion. (this is litterally running through right?)

MightyEInherjar
Stops at 7.

psycho gundam
nice thread. the ground beneath his feet would be destroyed in like.....6 of these scenarios. does that affect his forward momentum enough to call it a loss?

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
nice thread. the ground beneath his feet would be destroyed in like.....6 of these scenarios. does that affect his forward momentum enough to call it a loss?

Maybe we could assume the ground is indestructible? roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok
Clears it.

Odin would probably have to go all out.

lordboo
nothing stops the juggernaut

carver9
Forgot the about the ground. Lets put it like this, the ground can take it. So im guessing spider gauntlet is right, the ground is indestructible. Why do people have to go into so much detail.

cmack
i think he stops at black bolt

Galan007
Odin would have the best shot at stopping Juggs here -- But not if he used those same feeble blasts, that he did against Thanos. ermm

As it stands,
Juggs clears it, imo.

Violent2Dope
Foolz, nuthing can stop the Juggernaut b*tch.

Gecko4lif
6 stops him

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by cmack
i think he stops at black bolt

I think juggs can survive that.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
6 stops him Lol...no.

Galan007
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I think juggs can survive that. Well.... Hulk did..

Classic Juggernaut's durability >>> Hulk's. happy

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lol...no.
supes has moved planets

a amped hulk has stopped juggs

Bransolute
supes has moved planets

a amped hulk has stopped juggs The amped Hulk with the power of two universes flowing through him, and Celestial tech? shocklaugh

Kento
If the ground is indestructible and Blob's powers extends a gravity field around him shouldn't he be able to stop him since Juggernaut just can't rip the ground away as he is running into him like it would be possible to do with normal ground?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bransolute
The amped Hulk with the power of two universes flowing through him, and Celestial tech? shocklaugh
What?

Bransolute
What? War Hulk. He barely manged to stop Juggernaut. Hell, it's even debatable.

He had the power of two universes funneling into him, and he had Celestial tech.

Gecko4lif
War Hulk. He barely manged to stop Juggernaut. Hell, it's even debatable.

He had the power of two universes funneling into him, and he had Celestial tech.
Celestial tech amped him to a unknown degree and the 2 universe thing is meaningless because it is unquantifiable

SuperiorTech
I was under the impression that people have indeed slowed the juggernaut but nobody has ever stopped him other than the war hulk.

SpookySmurph
Godblast stopped him, Odin might (I really don't know) be able to replicate that feat.

Bransolute
Celestial tech amped him to a unknown degree and the 2 universe thing is meaningless because it is unquantifiable The power of two universes was amping his strength. smile

Does Superman have the power of two universes amping his strength?
Or, is it something like... a yellow sun?

Not that I care who's stronger, but just because character Micheal Jackson can do something, doesn't mean that character Usher can do it as well.

Plus, you said "unknown degree". So, why exactly Superman can do it, is beyond me.

Gecko4lif
The power of two universes was amping his strength. smile

Does Superman have the power of two universes amping his strength?
Or, is it something like... a yellow sun?

Not that I care who's stronger, but just because character Micheal Jackson can do something, doesn't mean that character Usher can do it as well.

Plus, you said "unknown degree". So, why exactly Superman can do it, is beyond me.

We know hulks base. And when i say amped to a unknown degree i am refering to hoow much above the base the tech rose him.

Galan007
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Odin might (I really don't know) be able to replicate that feat. It was specified that Odin can only use the same blasts as when he fought Thanos -- Those would not be enough.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Galan007
It was specified that Odin can only use the same blasts as when he fought Thanos -- Those would not be enough.
Thor stopped juggs

Galan007
Thor stopped juggs The Godblast stopped Juggs. happy

SpookySmurph
It was specified that Odin can only use the same blasts as when he fought Thanos -- Those would not be enough. Right.

I just skimmed over the message. srug

Agreed, though.

Galan007
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Right.

I just skimmed over the message. srug

Agreed, though. I missed it the first time too, lol.

Bransolute
We know hulks base. And when i say amped to a unknown degree i am refering to hoow much above the base the tech rose him. Which is still... an unknown degree. smile

It could be two times, it could be trillions.

It was specified that Odin can only use the same blasts as when he fought Thanos -- Those would not be enough. Aren't those stronger blasts than the ones that one-shotted Drax, and Surfer?

Not saying they'd work, but the attempt to discredit Thanos based on really nothing is outstanding.
They looked like the blasts that he fired at that Celestial, and nobody says anything about it, yet every time the Thanos/Odin fight is brought up, "Odin jobbed", or something along those lines.

Gecko4lif
Which is still... an unknown degree. smile

Even if it is trillion (which i doubt) supes is billion - trillions of time stronger then hulk meaning that he could also do it.

Bransolute
Even if it is trillion (which i doubt) supes is billion - trillions of time stronger then hulk meaning that he could also do it. Well, that's bias bullshit supported by nothing. smile

Supes is stronger than Hulk no doubt about it.

It's hard to say exactly, but anything after ten-twenty, is just wishful thinking (and in your case, very, very wishful thinking).

Galan007
Which is still... an unknown degree. smile

Aren't those stronger blasts than the ones that one-shotted Drax, and Surfer?

Not saying they'd work, but the attempt to discredit Thanos based on really nothing is outstanding.
They looked like the blasts that he fired at that Celestial, and nobody says anything about it, yet every time the Thanos/Odin fight is brought up, "Odin jobbed", or something along those lines. What said blasts appeared to look like is irrelevant.

Thanos was barely moved when those blasts hit him -- I have an extremely hard time believing they'd stop classic Juggs. srsly

Bransolute
What said blasts appeared to look like is irrelevant.

Thanos was barely moved when those blasts hit him -- I have an extremely hard time believing they'd stop classic Juggs. srsly I never said they would stop Juggs.

Also, the only times Thanos has really been hurt in a battle, is against Odin, Tyrant, Galactus, and Magus with the IG... he's got some good durability... I mean, not saying they'd stop him, but just because something didn't work against him, doesn't mean it won't work against someone else.

Juggernaut has never really tested his unstoppability fully, as well. I mean, he's been stopped by a G-blast, and War Huc. He's also been KO'ed from running through a forcefield. How much force you'd have to use to stop him, is still suspect.
The best off of the top of my head, who have tried, were Thunderstrike, and Huc (they both failed). Is that enough to say a cosmic blast couldn't stop him?

Gecko4lif
Well, that's bias bullshit supported by nothing. smile

Supes is stronger than Hulk no doubt about it.

It's hard to say exactly, but anything after ten-twenty, is just wishful thinking (and in your case, very, very wishful thinking).

Superman's feats speak for themselves

And have you noticed that all of the hulk's "best" feats cant hve a number attached to them?

Bransolute
Superman's feats speak for themselves

And have you noticed that all of the hulk's "best" feats cant hve a number attached to them? Yes they do. But they still say nothing even close to him being billions of times stronger more than Huc.

Other than "impossible!", "unlimited strength!", "150 billion tons!", "knocked out Wolverine!", "dented adamantium!", "indestructible!", "strongest in the universe!"?
Yes, yes I have noticed his feats don't have a number on them. smile

Gecko4lif
Yes they do. But they still say nothing even close to him being billions of times stronger more than Huc.

Other than "impossible!", "unlimited strength!", "150 billion tons!", "knocked out Wolverine!", "dented adamantium!", "indestructible!", "strongest in the universe!"?
Yes, yes I have noticed his feats don't have a number on them. smile

He has better then knocking out wolverine lol
Denting adamantium is nothing special your just changing it's form

DESTORYING it is a whole nother matter.

Impossible - LMAO

Unlimited strength - statements by weak people

150 bill is his best quantifiable feat (that i know of)

Bransolute
He has better then knocking out wolverine lol
Denting adamantium is nothing special your just changing it's form

DESTORYING it is a whole nother matter.

Impossible - LMAO

Unlimited strength - statements by weak people

150 bill is his best quantifiable feat (that i know of) KO'ing Wolverine is the ultimate feat.

So, tell me how many people have dented it then. smile

That's what a lot of his feats say...

Beyonder was a pretty big pussy, I'll give you that. Although his was "Infinity well of power."

Perhaps.

Gecko4lif
KO'ing Wolverine is the ultimate feat.

Or not....

Magneto, thor......hulk......

Bransolute
Magneto, thor......hulk...... Magneto breaks it down to the molecular level... Huc does it with raw strength, where it's really indestructible.

Awesome! However, the only feat I can think of for Thor of this level, is breaking an adamantium alloy...

Gecko4lif
Magneto breaks it

I rest my case

Silent Master
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6861775& amp;highlight=adamantium+userid%3A67348#post686177

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/...=0&tstart=0

Bransolute
I rest my case You have no case though.

Plus, taking something completely out of context doesn't help... even if you had one.

Magneto controls its molecules. It's different than physically breaking it, or denting it, and a whole lot f*cking easier.
I thought this was common sense...

Gecko4lif
You have no case though.

Plus, taking something completely out of context doesn't help... even if you had one.

Magneto controls its molecules. It's different than physically breaking it, or denting it, and a whole lot f*cking easier.
I thought this was common sense...
I was being funny smart one....

Bransolute
I was being funny smart one.... Doesn't something have to be "funny" to be "funny"?

Also, not seeing sarcasm from the same person who said Superman was a trillion times stronger than Huc, doesn't make me dumb, if that's what you're implying.

Gecko4lif
Doesn't something have to be "funny" to be "funny"?
funny is in the humour palatte of the beholder

horrorwolf
The power of standard Hulk, Superman and BlackBolt have no chance of "Stopping" Juggernauts forward momentum whatsoever.

He makes it to Odin at minimum.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by horrorwolf
The power of standard Hulk, Superman and BlackBolt have no chance of "Stopping" Juggernauts forward momentum whatsoever.

He makes it to Odin at minimum.
Agreed.

I know when Thor harnessed the god blast of the odin force, juggernaut was forced back. So odin should be able to unless Juggernaut was only forced by simply because he wasnt running...
Its either stops at odin or clears it

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut has never really tested his unstoppability fully, as well. I mean, he's been stopped by a G-blast, and War Huc. He's also been KO'ed from running through a force field.

I am curious, when did Juggernaut get KO'd from running through a force field?

Also I wanted to throw this out there, Hulk did NOT lift or even support 150 Billion tons.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I am curious, when did Juggernaut get KO'd from running through a force field?

Also I wanted to throw this out there, Hulk did NOT lift or even support 150 Billion tons.

He braced it technically

which is pretty much the same as supporting it

Bransolute
I am curious, when did Juggernaut get KO'd from running through a force field? Seen it in the ownage thread. smile

If I ever find the whole comic, I post it again in there.

Ptr_Grifin
He braced it technically

which is pretty much the same as supporting it

He braced a portion of it, not all 150 billion tons.

Seen it in the ownage thread. smile

If I ever find the whole comic, I post it again in there.

I haven't seen that before. I have read almost every comic with Juggernaut in it, and I don't recall that moment. Maybe I overlooked something.

Accel
He braced a portion of it, not all 150 billion tons.
Of course he only braced a portion of the mountain.

We just know that the portion he did hold was 150 billion tons. smile

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Accel
Of course he only braced a portion of the mountain.

We just know that the portion he did hold was 150 billion tons. smile

No he didn't hold up 150 Billion tons. I have been in a cave deep underground and I could have put my hands on the ceiling and technically have been supporting billions of tons.

Accel

Bouboumaster
Stop at nine.

He would have difficulty at Hulk and Sups lvls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.