Name 5 earth based beings that can beat my team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Everyone that you name on your list can not be as powerful as silver surfer. So that means no galactus, etc... They must be equal too or less in power than surfer.

My 3 is

Fury (the one that fought mjj)
Doomsday (at his most powerful)
Destroyer (controlled by loki)

Against your 5.

Mr.Biscuits

Air Legend
Originally posted by carver9
Everyone that you name on your list can not be as powerful as silver surfer. So that means no galactus, etc... They must be equal too or less in power than surfer.

My 3 is

Against your 5.
So you get to use Fury but we can't use anyone more powerful than the Silver Surfer? How the hell is anybody suppose to win?

Estacado
Detective Chimp.

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Estacado
Detective Chimp.
Originally posted by carver9

My 3 is

Against your 5.

Validus
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
Indeed.

Estacado

How about Risk (current version)?

Mr.Biscuits
Originally posted by Validus
Indeed.
SFIV? biscuits

Validus
SFIV? biscuits
There is a God. shock_smile

Mr.Biscuits
And you said it'll never happen...uhuh

Sagat better be in it...biscuits
And if they keep the parry system from 3 Guy would own...stoned

celestialdemon

iceman24567
The cartoon version of the Teen Titans win no doubt...

Photon009
This has to be one of the dumbest threads ive ever seen.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Photon009
This has to be one of the dumbest threads ive ever seen. Happy Dance

Validus
And you said it'll never happen...uhuh

Sagat better be in it...biscuits
And if they keep the parry system from 3 Guy would own...stoned
Really now, who could have predicted SFIV?!

Power16
Originally posted by Air Legend
So you get to use Fury but we can't use anyone more powerful than the Silver Surfer? How the hell is anybody suppose to win?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Validus
Really now, who could have predicted SFIV?!

I will murder someone if they make it 3D. durbeware

None of this SF-EX crap. Give me 2D goodness. drool

.................maybe CvS3? eek! There is hope afterall. SNK is doing better, and Capcom has never been stronger. Hell, the last King of Fighters game was pretty damn good.

Lord Paragon
I see that no one put a team out there so allow me

Magneto
Gravitron
Thor
Juggernaught
Hulk

lordboo
juggernuat
flash (wally)
magneto
black bolt
surfer

Lord Paragon
Flash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a joke, what about Gravitron, he is the master of Gravity he could smash Flash into a stain on the pavement

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Lord Paragon
I see that no one put a team out there so allow me

Magneto
Gravitron
Thor
Juggernaught
Hulk

No one put a team together, because it's not possible. The Fury killed every super hero on earth by himself in an alternate universe. Victory isn't going to happen in this scenario.

TricksterPriest
Doomsday and the Destroyer are very tough, but there's at least a chance of victory, even if only through BFR.

Fury on the other hand........... no It can't be done. MJJ made that thing unstoppable. No herald leveler has a prayer in hell of beating it. Hell, Fury could potentially solo it's teammates. galan_fury

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doomsday and the Destroyer are very tough, but there's at least a chance of victory, even if only through BFR.

Fury on the other hand........... no It can't be done. MJJ made that thing unstoppable. No herald leveler has a prayer in hell of beating it. Hell, Fury could potentially solo it's teammates. galan_fury

Hank Henshaw.

The results of that thread were largely undecided. stick out tongue.

Lord Paragon
Who is Fury does anyone have a link for I am not familiar with him and if he is this dangerous would this not disqualify him from the topic

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Hank Henshaw.

The results of that thread were largely undecided. stick out tongue.

durfist you and I both know that even Henshaw is dicey on whether he could control Fury. Fury's at least half organic, and he could convert himself into organics or at least something Henshaw can't control.

Question is, can he do while Henshaw is trying to control him?

That fight is closer to a stalemate, or edge to Fury.

TricksterPriest
Who is Fury does anyone have a link for I am not familiar with him and if he is this dangerous would this not disqualify him from the topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fury_%28Marvel_Comics%29

This one is Galan007's respect thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t441767.html

And yes, it does DQ him. Fury is so powerful, he's not listed in the tiers thread. wink

Lord Paragon
The Fury??? not impressed it look likes a Nimrod retread and nothing more. Brought down by secondary charcters the Fury may be mighty to capt. Britain but to my team the Fury would Bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power16
Take a closer look at those threads again please.

celestialdemon
The Fury??? not impressed it look likes a Nimrod retread and nothing more. Brought down by secondary charcters the Fury may be mighty to capt. Britain but to my team the Fury would Bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing Funny guy.

Lord Paragon
Okayjust kidding guys don't kill me, but really, the links for Fury do not impress me. why Magneto and Gravitron alone could rip him to shreds......Is there something about him that I am missing?

celestialdemon
He adapts to whatever the situation calls for. He even adapted to MJJ's reality warping, and MJJ is one of the most powerful reality warpers ever.

Sirius77
Amazo. He copies all of their powers and pwns.

batdude123
Superman/Batman

Lord Paragon
Okay still I do not see him winning how do you adapt to someone who can crush you topaste like Gravitron????

Bouboumaster
Flash
Thor
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Dr Strange

At least, they take out Destroyer and Doomsday...

celestialdemon
Okay still I do not see him winning how do you adapt to someone who can crush you topaste like Gravitron????

So you're saying the amount of damage Gravitron would do to The Fury would be greater than what MJJ did?

norrinradd43
Gravitron is very underrated

nvrbeenwthagirl
Amazo
Hank Henshaw
Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.