Sephiroth vs Link with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Link has every weapon in every game besides the triforce, vs AC Sephiroth

Violent2Dope
Nayru's Love ftw. Then there's also Light Arrows, among the other vast amount of things Link has. Link with all his equipment is too much for Seph to hope to take down.

SHM
From my knowledge about Link, he isn't very fast. Speedblitz FTW.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth would wtfpwn Link out of existance.

Violent2Dope
Lol bull. Nayru's Love is instant and blocks ALL attacks. Light Arrows are very fast and can be fired near rapidly, Link can also just use the Giant's Mask to become a giant and step on Seph.

fascistcrusader
Sephiroth could pick link up telekinetically and crush every bone in his body before the fight even began. Not to mention that people slower and weaker than Sephiroth can dodge and block bullets, so Sephiroth would laugh at light arrows.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Sephiroth could pick link up telekinetically and crush every bone in his body before the fight even began. Lol. Bull. The fight has to start first, no one can do anything before it does.

fascistcrusader
So then he could do it the second the fight started. Sephiroth is far above any existence in the LoZ universe, Link is an ant to him.

Violent2Dope
So then he could do it the second the fight started. Sephiroth is far above any existence in the LoZ universe, Link is an ant to him. First of all, Ganon beats Seph's ass. Link can instantly use Nayru's Love when the battle starts. Phail.

fascistcrusader
No, Ganon would get instantly curb stomped by Sephiroth. Sephiroth would kill Ganon with one strike, and he could stop Link with just his mind. If you would replace your LoZ fanboyism with logic you would see the truth in this.

SHM
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Lol bull. Nayru's Love is instant and blocks ALL attacks. Light Arrows are very fast and can be fired near rapidly, Link can also just use the Giant's Mask to become a giant and step on Seph.

And Sephiroth can speedblitz a guy who was dodging machine gun fire. Link is a statue to him.

SHM
And something we have to remember is that we don't know what Sephiroth can really do. But from what we know about him, Seph is insane.
Look at everything the Lifestream can do, guys. Look at Holy(with power enough to travel continents in seconds and kill everything on the planet), look at Nero(using the Stagnant Lifestream to send anyone to another dimension where they die), look at the Lifestream destroying Meteor, etc.
This is all part of the planet's power, the power of Minerva. Sephiroth is at least equal to her. Just that information is already enough to understand how powerful he can be, if he wants to.

In my opinion, Link is not in his league.

Burning thought
Inarius pwns em both....

Link..he has teh light arrowzor!!

nah i think sephi has this one, also what makes him equel to minerva i wonder?

SHM
Originally posted by Burning thought
also what makes him equel to minerva i wonder?

Kitase and Nomura. When they stated that nothing in FFVII is above him.

ESB -1138
Nayru's Love ftw. Then there's also Light Arrows, among the other vast amount of things Link has. Link with all his equipment is too much for Seph to hope to take down.

Link can't use any other magic with Nayru's Love on. Sephiroth is faster then Kadaj who is capable on dodging bullets so an arrow is no problem. And Link has very limited use of magic. Link would run out of magic by using too many Light Arrows just to miss or using the Giant's Mask just to get pwned by Sephiroth considering Sephiroth is more then a match for those giants called WEAPONs.

Burning thought
Originally posted by SHM
Kitase and Nomura. When they stated that nothing in FFVII is above him.

thats a suspect statement, id have to read what they said myself before i agreed with that i suppose, they may have also not include in the conversation this being....what would make sephiroth equel anyway, if that statemnt didnt excist, what could possibly contribute to him being above it..

also theres no lifestream in this battle

Violent2Dope
No, Ganon would get instantly curb stomped by Sephiroth. Sephiroth would kill Ganon with one strike, and he could stop Link with just his mind. If you would replace your LoZ fanboyism with logic you would see the truth in this. I'm the fanboy now? Lol, look who's starting to flame just because he can't debate for shit. ESB and SHM actually try to prove their points at least. also, how is Seph gonna one shot someone who is invulnerable? Think that over fanboy.

fascistcrusader
Good job ignoring any points I've made, as well, as everyone else agreeing with me. When AC Sephiroth isn't even trying he slashes with enough force to cause where he slashes to burst into flames, no substance can stop his sword. Ganon's soft flesh would be even easier for Sephiroth to cut through.

I called you a fanboy because you never acknowledge non LoZ characters being stronger than LoZ characters.

SHM

ESB -1138
I'm the fanboy now? Lol, look who's starting to flame just because he can't debate for shit. ESB and SHM actually try to prove their points at least. also, how is Seph gonna one shot someone who is invulnerable? Think that over fanboy.

Invulnerable? Light based attacks seem more then able to injure Ganondorf (Light/Silver Arrows, Master Sword, Four Swords, and so on and so forth). We have seen the Silver Arrows kill Ganon twice now (NES and LttP) and the Master Sword kill Ganondorf (TP; though the fate of Ganondorf is vague). If I recall correctly Pale Horse and Heartless Angel are both Light based attacks used by Sephiroth

Violent2Dope
Good job ignoring any points I've made, as well, as everyone else agreeing with me. When AC Sephiroth isn't even trying he slashes with enough force to cause where he slashes to burst into flames, no substance can stop his sword. Ganon's soft flesh would be even easier for Sephiroth to cut through.

I called you a fanboy because you never acknowledge non LoZ characters being stronger than LoZ characters. Since when fanboy? I acknowledged you're single actual point of Seph killing Link before fight started(which is fvckin ridiculous). I will get to the smart debaters points after this, don't worry. Ganon's soft flesh? The same soft flesh that while near death survived his castle collapsing on him, and took a fire blast from a dragon, while having his fortress fall on him? Seph on the other hand gets cut by swords when they don't even have any materia by people who are normal humans(Cloud at Nibelheim).

I have admitted Ganon would lose btw, and I don't even like Link. He's a f@ggot.

ESB -1138
Cloud is a f@ggot.

Fixed

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Invulnerable? Light based attacks seem more then able to injure Ganondorf (Light/Silver Arrows, Master Sword, Four Swords, and so on and so forth). We have seen the Silver Arrows kill Ganon twice now (NES and LttP) and the Master Sword kill Ganondorf (TP; though the fate of Ganondorf is vague). If I recall correctly Pale Horse and Heartless Angel are both Light based attacks used by Sephiroth Ganonj in Four Swords didn't even have the Triforce of Power just so you know, and was the first Ganon. Light Arrows and Silver Arrows are pretty much the same thing. I still say Classic Ganon is weaker, and in TP, Ganon didn't die. It is literally only those two weapons which can kill Ganon. They are not the only light weapons in Zelda, and neither of them can kill him now.

SHM
Why are we talking about Ganon?

Anyway, ignoring all Seph's god-powers he is still much faster than Link. Speedblitz FTW.

ESB -1138
Okay last sentence through me off:

They are not the only light weapons in Zelda, and neither of them can kill him now.

But everyelse I can debate against:

Ganon in Four Swords didn't even have the Triforce of Power just so you know, and was the first Ganon.

According the grand creator, Myamoto, Ganondorf in OoT was.

Light Arrows and Silver Arrows are pretty much the same thing. I still say Classic Ganon is weaker, and in TP, Ganon didn't die.

Still no evidence to back up the claims other then the fact that the NES and SNES was more limited to what it could do then the GC or Wii. And again TP Ganondorf's fate remained vague although it strongly implies that he dies. Pupils fade, breathing stops, and we see Zant's neck snaps to (maybe) show that the force that kept Zant alive was killed.

Violent2Dope
Fixed That is also true. Both are losers who win because of their jobber auras. To SHM< agreed, we shouldn't talk about Ganon. Also, faster does not equal victory. Nayru's Love can be done to give Link time to recuperate, and Link could boost his speed with Pegasus Seeds, drink any of the various potions to increase physical strength(Tho TP Link is still stronger than Seph), and if he does die, he has fairies and plenty of bottles to keep them in.

ESB -1138
That is also true. Both are losers who win because of their jobber auras.

I was referring to the fact Cloud had a chance to get Tifa, Aerith, and Yuffie at once but instead all he dreamt about was finding Sephiroth. Link you know at least gets some from Zelda.

To SHM< agreed, we shouldn't talk about Ganon. Also, faster does not equal victory. Nayru's Love can be done to give Link time to recuperate, and Link could boost his speed with Pegasus Seeds, drink any of the various potions to increase physical strength(Tho TP Link is still stronger than Seph), and if he does die, he has fairies and plenty of bottles to keep them in.

Only like 4. Even then the Pegasus Shoes only allows him to run straight, Sephiroth with every swing of his sword cut off more and more of the Sister Ray (and that was Crisis Core Sephiroth), able to cause the top of the Shin-RA building to crumble just with his mind, and even with Nayru's Love Link would still get thrown back by the force of Sephiroth throws at him.

Not to mention if this is TP Link he fought Ganondorf in a sword fight after taking over Zelda's body, fight Link (and Midna) as Dark Beast Ganon, fighting Midna with the Fused Shadows, and getting blasted by Light Arrows and slashed at with the Master Sword on horseback. Ganondorf went through a lot before the two clashed blades.

fascistcrusader
Fixed better.

Violent2Dope
Okay last sentence through me off:

But everyelse I can debate against:

According the grand creator, Myamoto, Ganondorf in OoT was.

Still no evidence to back up the claims other then the fact that the NES and SNES was more limited to what it could do then the GC or Wii. And again TP Ganondorf's fate remained vague although it strongly implies that he dies. Pupils fade, breathing stops, and we see Zant's neck snaps to (maybe) show that the force that kept Zant alive was killed. 1. Then said grand creater contradicted himself. He does it alot.

2. They can die for one. Also, Ganon in OoT ruled all of Hyrule, and was the only one to do so.

3. Zant's neck snapping severed Ganon's link to the physical world, that is all Zant was. Also, if you remember, he was standing and talking, acting normal, with MS in chest, then after that, Ganon did those signs of dying. MS didn't kill him.

ESB -1138
1. Then said grand creater contradicted himself. He does it alot.

2. They can die for one. Also, Ganon in OoT ruled all of Hyrule, and was the only one to do so.

3. Zant's neck snapping severed Ganon's link to the physical world, that is all Zant was. Also, if you remember, he was standing and talking, acting normal, with MS in chest, then after that, Ganon did those signs of dying. MS didn't kill him.

1.) Show me where it says Ganon from Four Swords Adventure was the first considering throughout the game you hear in the desert area the same story you hear in OoT about Ganondorf's transformation into Ganon.

2.) Ganon had all of Hyrule conquered in the NES and had the Sacred Realm conquered in LttP; the same Sacred Realm that kept Ganon in OoT a prisoner.

3.) We see actual living people living moments after they are stabbed or shot. Zant was already destroyed from the physical world by Midna and Ganondorf was keeping Zant alive not the other way around. Ganondorf had already used Zant to escape the Twilight Realm.

Violent2Dope
I was referring to the fact Cloud had a chance to get Tifa, Aerith, and Yuffie at once but instead all he dreamt about was finding Sephiroth. Link you know at least gets some from Zelda.

Only like 4. Even then the Pegasus Shoes only allows him to run straight, Sephiroth with every swing of his sword cut off more and more of the Sister Ray (and that was Crisis Core Sephiroth), able to cause the top of the Shin-RA building to crumble just with his mind, and even with Nayru's Love Link would still get thrown back by the force of Sephiroth throws at him.

Not to mention if this is TP Link he fought Ganondorf in a sword fight after taking over Zelda's body, fight Link (and Midna) as Dark Beast Ganon, fighting Midna with the Fused Shadows, and getting blasted by Light Arrows and slashed at with the Master Sword on horseback. Ganondorf went through a lot before the two clashed blades. 1. Lol, true.

2. I was talking about the Pegasus seeds, which Link eats to run fast in any direction. Also, Seph probably had materia to do the beam slashes. There is no real proof the top of the Shinra building collapsed by his mind. True, he would be sent back by the force of Seph, but this is all Links meshed into one, TP Link is physically strong so much it is ridiculous.

3. ...So NOW you agree with me? Or do you like mentioning the fact that Link could overpower Ganon in that swordlock to piss me off? Meh...anyway, there is no denying that TP Link was indeed the strongest Link physical wise, but was stunted magically.

Violent2Dope
1.) Show me where it says Ganon from Four Swords Adventure was the first considering throughout the game you hear in the desert area the same story you hear in OoT about Ganondorf's transformation into Ganon.

2.) Ganon had all of Hyrule conquered in the NES and had the Sacred Realm conquered in LttP; the same Sacred Realm that kept Ganon in OoT a prisoner.

3.) We see actual living people living moments after they are stabbed or shot. Zant was already destroyed from the physical world by Midna and Ganondorf was keeping Zant alive not the other way around. Ganondorf had already used Zant to escape the Twilight Realm. 1. I'll find it.

2. Tou che. Ganon in TP and WW show superior speed as well, and remember, Classic Ganon is beaten in one on one combat by Link, Ganon in the 3D games was NEVER simply bested by Link without some kinda gay PIS bullshit help.

Csdabest
You saw materia when sephiroth used his beam slashes?

shin_gear
Link gets destroyed in a matter of milliseconds. no expression

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Link gets destroyed in a matter of milliseconds. no expression Too bad Seph isn't that fast. And to Csdabest, Materia doesn't always have to be in your weapon.

fascistcrusader
That is not a materia he used to slice up the canon, it is simply an ability of Sephiroth's. It is also confirmed that it wasd his mind he destroyed the ShinRa HQ with.

ESB -1138
2. I was talking about the Pegasus seeds, which Link eats to run fast in any direction. Also, Seph probably had materia to do the beam slashes. There is no real proof the top of the Shinra building collapsed by his mind. True, he would be sent back by the force of Seph, but this is all Links meshed into one, TP Link is physically strong so much it is ridiculous.

He just said all items not all Link fused into one. And whether or not Sephiroth had Materia is debatable but still Sephiroth is much faster then the Pegasus Seeds increase and he also has the power of flight which gives him more of an advantage. Cloud wasn't able to keep track on where Sephiroth was.

3. ...So NOW you agree with me? Or do you like mentioning the fact that Link could overpower Ganon in that swordlock to piss me off? Meh...anyway, there is no denying that TP Link was indeed the strongest Link physical wise, but was stunted magically.

That was just to piss you off-fafa. Link is powerful but Sephiroth hit Cloud so hard he sent him flying through a cement wall.

1. I'll find it.

Looking forward to it.

2. Tou che. Ganon in TP and WW show superior speed as well, and remember, Classic Ganon is beaten in one on one combat by Link, Ganon in the 3D games was NEVER simply bested by Link without some kinda gay PIS bullshit help.

Ganondorf in TP and WW couldn't teleport either like Ganon did in NES and LttP. Also Ganon (beast form) in OoT moved as slow as Ganon did in NES and LttP but lacked the magical abilities he had in NES and LttP such as teleporting, turning invisible, summoning those fire bats, and shooting orbs of power.

And if I recall correctly Link defeated Ganondorf in OoT all by his loathsome self. Heck Zelda came in after Ganon was already down and out.

shin_gear
Too bad Seph isn't that fast. And to Csdabest, Materia doesn't always have to be in your weapon. He went pretty much at the speed of sound in when he flew in the air and charged Genesis. Link is ultimately screwed nonetheless.

Violent2Dope
He just said all items not all Link fused into one. And whether or not Sephiroth had Materia is debatable but still Sephiroth is much faster then the Pegasus Seeds increase and he also has the power of flight which gives him more of an advantage. Cloud wasn't able to keep track on where Sephiroth was.

That was just to piss you off-fafa. Link is powerful but Sephiroth hit Cloud so hard he sent him flying through a cement wall.

Looking forward to it.

Ganondorf in TP and WW couldn't teleport either like Ganon did in NES and LttP. Also Ganon (beast form) in OoT moved as slow as Ganon did in NES and LttP but lacked the magical abilities he had in NES and LttP such as teleporting, turning invisible, summoning those fire bats, and shooting orbs of power.

And if I recall correctly Link defeated Ganondorf in OoT all by his loathsome self. Heck Zelda came in after Ganon was already down and out. 1. True, but it would help. Link is like the Medieval Batman. He can beat anyone in the right situation. batdur

2. Link tossed a 10(at least) ton Goron(He was at least 20 feet tall, made of stone, and had steel) armor like a rag doll.

3. I'll find it...when I get around to it...lol

4. Ganon in TP could turn intangible for one, and could possess people in that form, and both WW and TP were faster. Ganon's base(human) form actually impresses me more than his beast form to be honest.

5. Nope, first fight with Ganondorf, he was clearly not giving his all to Link. Then when he went beast, he had to be weakened for Zelda to hold Ganon down with her magic, and she supercharged the MS, giving Link the power to weaken him some more, then all the Sages combined their powers to seal him.

shin_gear
I like how after the first few posts this became a discussion about Sephiroth and Ganon.

Anyway, Link ftl. This has been made like...three times.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
He went pretty much at the speed of sound in when he flew in the air and charged Genesis. Link is ultimately screwed nonetheless. What is your basis for saying he went the speed of sound?

ESB -1138
1. True, but it would help. Link is like the Medieval Batman. He can beat anyone in the right situation. batdur

1. Expect Sephiroth.

2. Link tossed a 10(at least) ton Goron(He was at least 20 feet tall, made of stone, and had steel) armor like a rag doll.

2. And Sephiroth cut through the Sister Ray as well as hit Cloud so hard he went flying through a wall as well as causing the top of the Shin-RA building to fall.

3. I'll find it...when I get around to it...lol

3. Then I'll be waiting till that time comes.

4. Ganon in TP could turn intangible for one, and could possess people in that form, and both WW and TP were faster. Ganon's base(human) form actually impresses me more than his beast form to be honest.

4. Ganon (LttP) conquered the Sacred Realm; the same realm that Ganondorf (OoT) was a prisoner of. Still no proof to even suggest that NES and LttP Ganon is weaker then any other.

5. Nope, first fight with Ganondorf, he was clearly not giving his all to Link. Then when he went beast, he had to be weakened for Zelda to hold Ganon down with her magic, and she supercharged the MS, giving Link the power to weaken him some more, then all the Sages combined their powers to seal him.

5. Sephiroth wasn't giving it his all to Cloud but Cloud still won. Link still defeated Ganondorf. And Zelda couldn't have done a thing until Link (without Master Sword) knocked him down once, got the Master Sword (and no where does it imply that Zelda or the Sages empower it) and forces Ganon back down again. That was all Link.

What is your basis for saying he went the speed of sound?

Fanboyism?

ThoraxeRMG
Link's twist is having Masamune cleave through his entire rib cage.

Violent2Dope
1. Expect Sephiroth.

2. And Sephiroth cut through the Sister Ray as well as hit Cloud so hard he went flying through a wall as well as causing the top of the Shin-RA building to fall.

3. Then I'll be waiting till that time comes.

4. Ganon (LttP) conquered the Sacred Realm; the same realm that Ganondorf (OoT) was a prisoner of. Still no proof to even suggest that NES and LttP Ganon is weaker then any other.

5. Sephiroth wasn't giving it his all to Cloud but Cloud still won. Link still defeated Ganondorf. And Zelda couldn't have done a thing until Link (without Master Sword) knocked him down once, got the Master Sword (and no where does it imply that Zelda or the Sages empower it) and forces Ganon back down again. That was all Link.

Fanboyism? 1. No, phail, Batman beats Superman all the time. Why can't the medieval Batman beat Seph? durlaugh

2. Cutting the Sister Ray could be attributed to the beams coming out of his sword, and the fact that he is wielding the legendary masamune. Also, I thot he used TK to knock the building down? Now he does it with his strength? Lol.

3. Keep on waiting. I'm sure I will get off my ass and do it one day.

4. He was solo'd by Link.

5. And he still couldn't have won without Zelda, who even stated she empowered the MS(For the final strike). Ganon would have recuperated and eventually killed Link, if not for Zelda and the Sages.

judgement hand
sephi-roth!!

AC version is more powerful than even, safer sephiroth

SUPER NOVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PRAISE HOJO!*
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=200

ESB -1138
1. No, phail, Batman beats Superman all the time. Why can't the medieval Batman beat Seph? durlaugh

2. Cutting the Sister Ray could be attributed to the beams coming out of his sword, and the fact that he is wielding the legendary masamune. Also, I thot he used TK to knock the building down? Now he does it with his strength? Lol.

3. Keep on waiting. I'm sure I will get off my ass and do it one day.

4. He was solo'd by Link.

5. And he still couldn't have won without Zelda, who even stated she empowered the MS(For the final strike). Ganon would have recuperated and eventually killed Link, if not for Zelda and the Sages.

1. Sephiroth doesn't have a weakness like Superman

2. I never said it was his strength but if Sephiroth can do that with his mind and if those beams cut through the Sister Ray Link is screwed.

3. M'kay

4. Who is no weakling and was able to acquire many powerful items and become stronger and stronger as he progressed. LttP Ganon conquered the Sacred Realm where OoT Ganondorf was a prisoner in it.

5. Show me the quote that says Zelda empowered Master Sword.

ThoraxeRMG
Zelda empowered the Master Sword? :/

judgement hand
Your mom empowered the master sword stick out tongue

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by judgement hand
Your mom empowered the master sword stick out tongue

That'd better be a ****ing joke. confused

SHM
It's very simple guys. Ask yourself, could Link defeat the planet Gaia/ the Lifestream itself? Because this is what Omega and Minerva are. Seph is equal to them.
Hell, maybe Seph could send Link to another dimension(like Nero can do) and end the fight. I know this is speculation, but considering his level of power in FFVII and the fact we don't know what he can really do, I wouldn't be surprised if he could do that.

The point is: Sephiroth is a god with the power of a planet. Equal to that big plot-device, the Lifestream.

We don't need to enter in details. He is above Link, plain and simple.

Example: A meta-human character against another one with power of a universe. The second character don't have ANY feats, but we know he have the power of a universe.
We don't need to argue and enter in details, to know the winner of the fight.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
It's very simple guys. Ask yourself, could Link defeat the planet Gaia/ the Lifestream itself? Because this is what Omega and Minerva are. Seph is equal to them.
Hell, maybe Seph could send Link to another dimension(like Nero can do) and end the fight. I know this is speculation, but considering his level of power in FFVII and the fact we don't know what he can really do, I wouldn't be surprised if he could do that.

The point is: Sephiroth is a god with the power of a planet. Equal to that big plot-device, the Lifestream.

We don't need to enter in details. He is above Link, plain and simple. So because Seph is a "god" he beats Link? Ganon has the actual power of a literal world making god, and Link can fight with him.

ThoraxeRMG
So because Seph is a "god" he beats Link?

Damn right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ganon has the actual power of a literal world making god

Yeah, but he never did became one.

shin_gear
Originally posted by judgement hand
sephi-roth!!

AC version is more powerful than even, safer sephiroth

SUPER NOVAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PRAISE HOJO!*
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=200 I loved that comic. big grin

judgement hand
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
That'd better be a ****ing joke. confused

It's amazing what 9 coolers will do to you

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM

We don't need to enter in details. He is above Link, plain and simple.

Example: A meta-human character against another one with power of a universe. The second character don't have ANY feats, but we know he have the power of a universe.
We don't need to argue and enter in details, to know the winner of the fight.

Okay by that logic Link never showed his true strength he was just toying around with Ganondorf and all the other enemies. He could actually just freeze time (Phantom Hourglass) and send Sephiroth to before time begun thus he never existed (Ocarina of Time).

MadMel
Originally posted by SHM

do the words mean anything to you?

fascistcrusader
WHat are you implying MadMel? AC Sephiroth is the Sephiroth the creators were talking about when they said nothing is above him, he is Sephy's strongest incarnation.

Remindme
Seriously Link vs Sephiroth has been done more times than any other thread in so many variations.

The only twist that could make Link win is: Sephiroth Can't Fight Back

fascistcrusader
Even then it would be a stalemate, as Sephiroth would survive anything Link could throw at him.

SHM
WHat are you implying MadMel? AC Sephiroth is the Sephiroth the creators were talking about when they said nothing is above him, he is Sephy's strongest incarnation.

Exactly.

shin_gear
It doesn't matter what the twist is. Link gets WTFpwned any day of the week against any version of Sephiroth.

SHM
Link is very powerful, no doubt about that. But the problem is... He needs to "activate" his magic. For example, he needs to pick his Ocarina and play it. He needs to pick a bottle of Lon Lon Milk(or any magic potion) and drink it. And etc.

Sephiroth kills him before he can do any of that. And even if Link can become faster, he still needs to "activate" this ability. But Seph's speed is natural. He will cut Link's head off, in the first second of the fight.

Shin_Nikkolas
If Link has access to all of his abilities, he can use the Chateu Romani, a special type of milk that gives him infinite magic power for three days straight. Taking abilities from Majora's Mask, he has six bottles with which to carry said milk. That means, at maximum, he has just under three weeks worth of infinite magic.

Then you have his Magic Armor from Wind Waker. It's an item that surrounds Link with a shield of pure energy for as long as he has magic. While the Armor is active, he is invincible.

Those two factors combined make Link unkillable for nearly three weeks straight

With the Gold Gauntlets, he has "the strength to move mountains" according to the exact description of what the item does.

With the Magic Cape, he can be invisible and pass throughs olid objects.

Seph is facing an invulnerable giant who can move mountains and is intangible.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
If Link has access to all of his abilities, he can use the Chateu Romani, a special type of milk that gives him infinite magic power for three days straight. Taking abilities from Majora's Mask, he has six bottles with which to carry said milk. That means, at maximum, he has just under three weeks worth of infinite magic.

Then you have his Magic Armor from Wind Waker. It's an item that surrounds Link with a shield of pure energy for as long as he has magic. While the Armor is active, he is invincible.

With the Gold Gauntlets, he has "the strength to move mountains".

Shame those ain't the same Links. That would be like giving Cloud's Limit Breaks to Squall just because their the main character of a game in the same series.

Shin_Nikkolas
Opening post

shin_gear
Fanboyism? Check how fast he charged Genesis after hitting him up in the air and tell me that's not close to the speed of sound...

Shin_Nikkolas
So, can anyone answer my question?

How does Sephiroth beat an intangible, invincible giant who can move mountains?

Hannibal-Lector

With the Gold Gauntlets, he has "the strength to move mountains" according to the exact description of what the item does.

That sephiroth is... but sephiroth flys up and waits til it runs out then kill him or casts despell then kills him...

shin_gear

How does Sephiroth beat an intangible, invincible giant who can move mountains? None of those abilities last for more than a few minutes at most I think. This is why Link's screwed against Sephiroth. no expression

ESB -1138

How does Sephiroth beat an intangible, invincible giant who can move mountains?

Heartless Angel

And Sephiroth is at home watching the new season of Scrubs with Link's head over the fireplace.

Terryc250
Or Sephiroth chops links head off before he can even try activating those 20 items

SHM
Originally posted by Terryc250
Or Sephiroth chops links head off before he can even try activating those 20 items

That's exactly what I said.

Seph is much faster than Link. Speedblitz FTW.

grey fox

Every item doesn't necessarily mean he'd have duplicates. He'd have ONE jar of Milk.

Shin_Nikkolas
Why? He gets six bottles in the game.

Terryc250
Doesnt matter, do you think Sephiroth will just be standing there while Link takes his time, opening up and drinking 6 bottles of milk? His head would fly off before he can even open the first one

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Doesnt matter, do you think Sephiroth will just be standing there while Link takes his time, opening up and drinking 6 bottles of milk? His head would fly off before he can even open the first one Bullshit. He's not that fast. Also, Nayru's Love is INSTANT.

SHM
Bullshit. He's not that fast.

Speedblitzed a guy who can dodge machine gun fire, and is so fast in CC that it gives the impression he is teleporting.

Yes, he is that fast.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by SHM
Speedblitzed a guy who can dodge machine gun fire, and is so fast in CC that it gives the impression he is teleporting.

Yes, he is that fast. 1. And? He dodged machinegun fire? Kenshin can do that. As for the tele thing, that's just a basic Japanese Animation art form. Once again, Kenshin can do that. Nayru's Love is instant.

Terryc250
^No he speed blitzed Zack.. and Zack was fast enough to dodge multiple machine guns, all firing at him, with little effort. That means the bullets of multiple machine guns, all firing at Sephiroth, would be like slow motion to him.

MadMel
iow, link would have time to think before his head was removed from his shoulders

grey fox
Why? He gets six bottles in the game.

Doesn't necessarily mean they will be filled with the milk.

Cosmic Cube
Let's be unbiased.

If Link starts off the fight with no weapons or equipment, he is nothing more than a normal person. Obviously, he wouldn't be a match for someone with superhuman abilities.

In Link's defense, if he is allowed to prepare for the fight, he becomes much more of a match for Sephiroth.

So against a uniquipped Link, yes Sephiroth does kills him quickly. But against a prepared Link, the story is different.

Considering the fact that Sephiroth is evil, the Master Sword also becomes a factor.

Thunder Zombie
If Link went Fierce Diety on Sephiroth, Sephiroth would be beaten.

ScreamPaste
1. WTF!? WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS!?
2. Link in a horrific stomp no expression

EvilAngel
I lol'd OP Link much?

NemeBro
Sephiroth still wins. smile

Neo Darkhalen
AAAAK Pointless bump!

Man the stations.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sephiroth still wins. smile I disagree. no expression

1. Lol?
2. PH gives Link a time stop.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Thunder Zombie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/Psychohealer/desire.jpg

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Q'Anilia

Whats the name of that character or song he appears in, god I remember him in it.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Whats the name of that character or song he appears in, god I remember him in it.

Richard, from LookingForGroup.

fcbazH6aE2g

NemeBro
Hey Q, have you heard?

Neo Darkhalen
Richard, from LookingForGroup.

fcbazH6aE2g

Ahh yes thats it, classic.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hey Q, have you heard?

I very much doubt it stick out tongue

NemeBro
I very much doubt it stick out tongue You haven't heard? But, everybody's heard, that the bird is the word. no expression

ScreamPaste
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

vXp10XxhKSg

MadMel
WIN big grin

SuperLuigi
same shit different toilet

XanatosForever
From the deepest, most blackened pit of all that belongs to nether realms and macabre machinations of putrescent feotid and festering eldritch beings, WHY THE **** WAS THIS BROUGHT BACK FROM THE PIT OF DESPAIR FROM WHENCE IT CAME?!

WHY, I ASK YOU, WHY?! DO YOU HAVE ANY INKLING TO THE FOUNDATIONS OF WHICH YOU HAVE WROUGHT?!

COULD YOUR FEEBLE, DISEASE RIDDEN EXCUSE FOR GREY MATTER EVEN FATHOM THE CHAOS THAT WILL SPREAD FROM THIS COURSE OF ACTION?! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Rapidash
Don't stretch pages like that.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Thunder Zombie

Do you have any idea what you have just done?

BTW, AC Sephiroth would kill even Fierce Deity.

ScreamPaste
@Thread: mariofacepalm

@Sin
1. Even? FD Link on his own is weaker than OoT Link. The problem here for Seph, is that now Link gets FD Link ontop of many other powers and items. no expression
2. I disagree. This is spite beyond belief. Link with every item from every game turns Sephiroth into a green blob, stops time for the lulz, shoots it with a light arrow, and rolls around as a Goron with infinite magic.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
@Thread: mariofacepalm

@Sin
1. Even? FD Link on his own is weaker than OoT Link. The problem here for Seph, is that now Link gets FD Link ontop of many other powers and items. no expression
2. I disagree. This is spite beyond belief. Link with every item from every game turns Sephiroth into a green blob, stops time for the lulz, shoots it with a light arrow, and rolls around as a Goron with infinite magic.

Why would that change magic work on someone like Sephiroth when it most likely wouldn't work on Thunderbird or Shadow Link?

When has Link ever stopped time (outside of that seemingly gameplay-only watch from the first Zelda game)?

ScreamPaste
Phantom Hourglass.

NemeBro
**** Phantom Hourglass.

Sin_Volvagia
Let me guess, the Phantom Hourglass is that game's Fierce Deity Mask. Damn you Link and your unfair items. Oh well, it's not like I care about Sephiroth anyway.

Overdose
Stomp in Link's favor. This thread is obvious spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.