Inphyy v.s. Lu Bu [TWIST]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.1nori.com/gallery/images/2007/01/inphyy.jpg

v.s.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/51/Lu_Bu_Art.jpg/200px-Lu_Bu_Art.jpg

They fight in Phyola Flatlands.
They have thier troops and soldiers with them
There is a lake inbetween them that rises to their feet.
They are on each side of the lake, 100ft away from each other.

They can choose any one sub-general of thier choice.

Inphyy's choices are:
Tyurru
Klarrann
Aspharr
Myifee

Lu Bu's choices are:
Diao Chan
Yuan Shao
Zhu Rong
Meng Huo

Which faction wins?

Csdabest
Lu Bu can probably sollow given he has to defend a gate or a bridge. But for topic. Any of the generals will do. Meng Hou and Zhu Rong especialy

Sol Valentine
No defending gates or bridges, makes no sense.

Inphyy's general skills are on par with Lu Bu's, and I think that she'll be able to lead some very good hits on his faction. Other than that, Her raw power and skills can pull her through.

Remindme
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
No defending gates or bridges, makes no sense.

Inphyy's general skills are on par with Lu Bu's, and I think that she'll be able to lead some very good hits on his faction. Other than that, Her raw power and skills can pull her through.

Seriously, he Skill are nothing on Lu Bu's erm

Lu Bu annihlates her

Sol Valentine
Um, her orb spark and her exceeded powers annihlates Lu Bu.

Remindme
Um, her orb spark and her exceeded powers annihlates Lu Bu.

He Twaats her hard before she realises she's in a fight.

Csdabest
Lu Bu is legend. both the Video game and Real world. Inphyy feats are ingame only. Lu Bu performed both in gamre and real life. Lu bu erases her character with an eraser in real life.

In all serious. There probbaly isnt anyone as skilled as Lu bu. His endurance is godly and tactics and battle skills are unrivaled

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Remindme
He Twaats her hard before she realises she's in a fight.

Seriously. Inphyy with one of her choices smacks around Lu with thier extreme powers.

Originally posted by Csdabest
Lu Bu is legend. both the Video game and Real world. Inphyy feats are ingame only. Lu Bu performed both in gamre and real life. Lu bu erases her character with an eraser in real life.

In all serious. There probbaly isnt anyone as skilled as Lu bu. His endurance is godly and tactics and battle skills are unrivaled

But is Real Lu fighting Inphyy?

Remindme
Seriously. Inphyy with one of her choices smacks around Lu with thier extreme powers.

But is Real Lu fighting Inphyy?

Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't have made the thread big grin

The DW Lu Bu is based Directly on the Real on, thus and in game to history, Their feats are the same.

Thus Lu Bu skill > All game characters I have Witnessed

Sol Valentine
????? You're crazy. You obviously haven't played enough games. Just because he's a general dosen't mean he twats everyone with his skill. And Inphyy's area-affect attacks can take out most of his army, unless he has different ranks that I don't know of. Plus their skills in combat and war just like Lu Bu.

Lu Bu won't be twaating Inphyy anytime soon.

Sol Valentine
Bump. I just wanted to bring something really important to this debate.

-Inphyy may be slow at running, but that is a fatal flaw in the gameplay(unfortuneatly. Characters like dwingvatt would have had better speed feats if the gameplay didn't work so sluggishly.) but she is an extremely fast, agile, and powerful striker with her blade. Couple that with her magic, and this is what you have:
The Seraph Butterfly: A powerful combo in which Inphyy rises into the air with a pair of butterfly wings, and plows through a large amount of enemies with massive force.
Orb Attack(X): Time slows for a while, giving Inphyy time to cut through enemies with greeat speed and timing.
Orb Attack(Y): Same as above
Orb Spark: Inphyy let's out a battlecry, and green energy/light emits from her, utterly destroying all her enemies.

Do you know that Inphyy's dead? She dies in Aspharr's arms sad

Time now for Aspharr:
He lacks speed, but he does a good amount of damage and has a large reach.
Holy Spear:After his combo, he shoots out a large energy attack from his spear that blasts through enemies that block his way.
Shining Blast:After his combo, he points his spear to the sky and a large blast surrounds him taking out enemies thar crowd him.
Orb Attack(X):Much like the Holy Spear, Aspharr can shoot the blasts repeatedly.
Orb Attack(Y):He charges at the enemy, and either emits a large energy, or shoots it at the enemy.
Orb Spark:He points his blade up in the air, and a large mass of light obliterates the enemy.

Poor Aspharr sad

Tallis
Why does Lu Bu get such weak sub-generals

Sol Valentine
They're weak?

EvilAngel
????? You're crazy. You obviously haven't played enough games. Just because he's a general dosen't mean he twats everyone with his skill. And Inphyy's area-affect attacks can take out most of his army, unless he has different ranks that I don't know of. Plus their skills in combat and war just like Lu Bu.

Lu Bu won't be twaating Inphyy anytime soon.

It's not because he's a general that i think he's skilled.

Solo killing 1,000 men, while you are mortal with no magic or special advantages, that gets you high in my skill rating book.

Inphyy has magic and powers on her side, thus less impressive IMO.

I stand by Lu Bu pwning her

Tallis
They're weak?

when compared to the likes of Cao Cao, Sun Jian, Lie Bei, Guan Yu, Xiahou Dun, and Zhou Tai

Sol Valentine
crylaugh Cao Cao was my favorite one.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
It's not because he's a general that i think he's skilled.

Solo killing 1,000 men, while you are mortal with no magic or special advantages, that gets you high in my skill rating book.

Inphyy has magic and powers on her side, thus less impressive IMO.

I stand by Lu Bu pwning her

I understand what you're saying, but that's really not true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.