Sephiroth vs The Devil Incarnate Murai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Sephiroth After his defeat by cloud. Dies. Only to be Ressurected but in Hell. Devil Incarnate Murai impessed by Sephiroth Skill want Sephy to work for him. Sephy bows to no one and wants revenge and to vent.

Sephiroth vs The Devil Incarnate Murai. Battle takes place...Hell

ESB -1138
If Sephiroth is dead how can he lose?

shin_gear
He isn't dead..........his existence is unperishable. I don't think that has anything to do with getting defeated. Anyway assuming this is AC Sephiroth, this will be one hell of a fight considering they're both going all out....my money is on the Devil Incarnate.

Csdabest
Thanks you Shin for using common sense. i was just looking for a setting thats all. him being dead really has nothing influecing the battle really

shin_gear
ESB - 1138 is a smart boy though.

Csdabest
Yeah. I guess he was being a smart ass. But we all can be like that sometimes...Any other thoughts?

Violent2Dope
Devil Incarnate split the earth, did he not?

shin_gear
That was Vigoor, who's actually weaker than the Devil Incarnate. MURAI however has not done it despite being the Devil Incarnate at his prime. He has an ability that pretty much blows splitting the Earth out of the water - summoning the Dark Dragon himself to kill his opponent.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
That was Vigoor, who's actually weaker than the Devil Incarnate. MURAI however has not done it despite being the Devil Incarnate at his prime. He has an ability that pretty much blows splitting the Earth out of the water - summoning the Dark Dragon himself to kill his opponent. Then he should shitstomp Seph. Btw, I just bought NG Black! I decided to play the game myself to learn more about it.

Csdabest
I bet money you wont beat it with out the block button and using only the X button strikes. My friend betted me 50 bucks 3 month ago. And Im just bearly passing level 3 on hard. Its insane and it makes me cry

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
I bet money you wont beat it with out the block button and using only the X button strikes. My friend betted me 50 bucks 3 month ago. And Im just bearly passing level 3 on hard. Its insane and it makes me cry Of course I can't beat it like that! I already know that's impossible lol.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Then he should shitstomp Seph. Btw, I just bought NG Black! I decided to play the game myself to learn more about it. shockhug

Sol Valentine
Is there a Ninja Gaiden Alpha, or Beta?

shin_gear
No.

Sol Valentine
YES there is!!!1!!111!

ThoraxeRMG
This thread is already on it's way to spam-ness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.