Rune King Thor vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Rune King Thor vs Monarch
thoughts? rolling on floor laughing

Bransolute
Thor... easily.

batdude123
Originally posted by Bransolute
Thor... easily.

So far... that's ambiguous at best.

Bransolute
Originally posted by batdude123
So far... that's ambiguous at best. Perhaps, but Thor did disintegrate Mangog with a whisper, and ripped off Loki's head when he was merged with Asgard.

guy222
RKT vs Those Who Sit Above in Shadow

http://i111.imagethrust.com/t/712245/numriser0017.jpg http://i102.imagethrust.com/t/712246/numriser001819.jpg http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/712247/numriser0020.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/712248/numriser0021.jpg http://i107.imagethrust.com/t/712249/numriser002223.jpg http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/712250/numriser0024.jpg

quanchi112
RKThor wins

Harbinger
They fight, and they get all hurt and stuff.

fangirl101
eer

guy222
RKT

King Kandy
Rune King Thor.

fangirl101
Monarch was more powerful than ALL superman combined. Had enough power to destroy a universe. Is Rune king thor that powerful?

celestialdemon
RKT wins

Avlon
Monarch.

BruceSkywalker
RKT

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Monarch was more powerful than ALL superman combined. Had enough power to destroy a universe. Is Rune king thor that powerful? Did Monarch release this power because he wanted to or because someone tore his armor off. RKThor easily. Monarch cant just shoot universe destroying blasts. erm

llagrok
Rune King Thor has some good feats, but very few.

Both him and Monarch tore through Transcendent characters. Personally I would give it to Rune King Thor, on the grounds that Monarch's armor was actually breached by the three green lanterns.

Batman-Prime
Monarch

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Rune King Thor has some good feats, but very few.

Both him and Monarch tore through Transcendent characters. Personally I would give it to Rune King Thor, on the grounds that Monarch's armor was actually breached by the three green lanterns. In all fairness though that was before he was amped. Meaning he became a lot more powerful since then and maybe they wouldnt have been able to do it had he been that powerful at the time.

carver9
Monarch was more powerful than ALL superman combined. Had enough power to destroy a universe. Is Rune king thor that powerful?

Yeah he was powerful but he didnt show anything during that entire battle that makes me think that he could take out rkt. By the way, if the suit was to get ripped, whos to say that rkt dont have the power to contain the blast or simply just send it to another dimension.

Rkt is just on a different level.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah he was powerful but he didnt show anything during that entire battle that makes me think that he could take out rkt. By the way, if the suit was to get ripped, whos to say that rkt dont have the power to contain the blast or simply just send it to another dimension.

Rkt is just on a different level.

On a different level than Universal destroying power?

llagrok
Did he destroy the universe? I thought there was a shitload of stuff left.

carver9
On a different level than Universal destroying power?

I think that he is.

llagrok
RKT was omniscient apparently 131

fangirl101
Originally posted by llagrok
Did he destroy the universe? I thought there was a shitload of stuff left.

There was a planet that was shielded by the monitor. And the monitor himself. That monitor recreated that universe to be perfect.

quanchi112
On a different level than Universal destroying power? Monarch lost by releasing this universe destroying power. A monitor can create a shield to withstand this. Monitors can also be beaten by top tiers. Weird writing to say the least. The only way he releases this universe destroying power is if he loses and his armor is torn open, Thor oneshots him easily.

fangirl101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Monarch lost by releasing this universe destroying power. A monitor can create a shield to withstand this. Monitors can also be beaten by top tiers. Weird writing to say the least. The only way he releases this universe destroying power is if he loses and his armor is torn open, Thor oneshots him easily.

nah. Before that, he was giving SMP as good as he was taking. Context. Damn.

quanchi112
nah. Before that, he was giving SMP as good as he was taking. Context. Damn. Yes it was a back and forth battle. RKThor doesnt have to duke it out. He isnt going to trip his armor open either. Do you know what RKThor is capable of?

Your passing that universal destroying blast off as something it wasnt. It signified Monarch lost and let loose all that unstable energy. Context.

King Kandy
If Monarch releases his power RKT will resist it as easy as the Monitor did.

CaptainStoic
Matter transmutation weighs heavilly in RKThors arsenal (Captain America's Shield). Monarchs armor is his weak point, and RKThor could easily breach it and send him packing via interdimensional bfr.

Rune King Thor could beat Monarch just by sitting on his can.

guy222
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
thumb up RKThor was very impressive.

vansonbee
RKThor was very impressive. cool

Yes he was, anyone got any more comics of him? Hopefully they sell his comics as bundle pack as "World War Hulk"

tsscls
Thor

Enyalus
Thor, in a horrible stomp.

iceman24567
RKThor was very impressive. How?

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
How? Did you read this?

Be honest.

iceman24567
Did you read this?

Be honest. I read most Thor but I asked a question the same one you ask everybody a million times how was he impressive?

quanchi112
I read most Thor but I asked a question the same one you ask everybody a million times how was he impressive? Would you like to see some scans of RKThor in action?

vansonbee
Would you like to see some scans of RKThor in action? FVCK YA! free emissions smokin'

iceman24567
Would you like to see some scans of RKThor in action? Show why he's so much greater than Monarch. eek!

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-14.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-15.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-16.jpg

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-18.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-19.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-21.jpg
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-22.jpg

Harbinger
Rune King Thor wins.

iceman24567
So that makes Thor >>> Monarch? I hear people say Odin i easily the strongest skyfather and Rune King Thor is way more powerful than Odin but really i don't think Thor is that much greater to be honest he has some uber magic no doubt but i don't see why people say Thor wins easily. I'm a Thor fanboy by the way i have that issue somewhere so yeah i know how uber he was with the rune knowledge.

vansonbee
So that makes Thor >>> Monarch? I hear people say Odin i easily the strongest skyfather and Rune King Thor is way more powerful than Odin but really i don't think Thor is that much greater to be honest he has some uber magic no doubt but i don't see why people say Thor wins easily. I'm a Thor fanboy by the way i have that issue somewhere so yeah i know how uber he was with the rune knowledge. You are fake fanboy! You will turn on Thor and side with the darkside, "COUGH DC" sick

RKT Wins

iceman24567
Originally posted by vansonbee
You are fake fanboy! You will turn on Thor and side with the darkside, "COUGH DC" sick

RKT Wins Fake fanboy? Ok whatever you are obviously biased and know little about comic books no expression.

quanchi112
So that makes Thor >>> Monarch? I hear people say Odin i easily the strongest skyfather and Rune King Thor is way more powerful than Odin but really i don't think Thor is that much greater to be honest he has some uber magic no doubt but i don't see why people say Thor wins easily. I'm a Thor fanboy by the way i have that issue somewhere so yeah i know how uber he was with the rune knowledge. Do you really think that Odin is greater than RKThor?

How would Monarch take this? Humor me.

You wouldnt have asked about RKThor if you would have read this. I see through your lies.

iceman24567
Do you really think that Odin is greater than RKThor?

How would Monarch take this? Humor me.

You wouldnt have asked about RKThor if you would have read this. I see through your lies. Nobody can debate with you its pointless you have a one dimensional mind it doesnt matter what I type to you it wont change your mind in the least you haven't proven how rkt is greater than Monarch. You fail at insulting too.

quanchi112
Nobody can debate with you its pointless you have a one dimensional mind it doesnt matter what I type to you it wont change your mind in the least you haven't proven how rkt is greater than Monarch. You fail at insulting too. RKThor was easily dusting up Mangog and Loki was was uber powerful at that point. He was treating them like children with his spells. Monarch got straight up pwned by Prime. RKThor could defeat both Prime and Monarch at the same time.

Proof is in the pudding.

How in the world would Monarch even defeat him?

tsscls
Sorry,
I'm going to admit to being a fanboy in this instance. I've liked Captain Atom since his Charlton days. I liked Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen. I liked him in his Post crisis reboot. I was angry at how he was treated in the '90's.l And I like that he's become Monarch so many years after he should have been at the forefront of the DCU.
Monarch 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Sorry,
I'm going to admit to being a fanboy in this instance. I've liked Captain Atom since his Charlton days. I liked Dr. Manhattan in Watchmen. I liked him in his Post crisis reboot. I was angry at how he was treated in the '90's.l And I like that he's become Monarch so many years after he should have been at the forefront of the DCU.
Monarch 10/10. How does Monarch win?

tsscls
How does Monarch win?

Like I said, I turned fanboy. I just like Capt. Atom. You'll get no reasonable debate from me on this. Unreasonable?!?! Sure.
Sorry.

smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Like I said, I turned fanboy. I just like Capt. Atom. You'll get no reasonable debate from me on this. Unreasonable?!?! Sure.
Sorry.

smokin' Okey dokey.

SouthSpawn
In an all out war, who wins??

Stoic
RKT ftw

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT all day everyday

SouthSpawn
What feats does RKT have, I only know a small amout about him.

Where can I see more feats at?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
What feats does RKT have, I only know a small amout about him.

Where can I see more feats at? He only has a few feats. Some of his appearance are in the respect thread. Btu bascilly he hass full-power over the odinforce and then he mastered the rune magic which made him above Odin

Lord Feron
wow monarchs gets wtf raped here.

The Nuul
Been done.

Batman-Prime
Monarch wins, better feats.

iceman24567
Monarch beats that ass

Omega Vision
If all else fails Monarch just tears his armor open. I doubt RTK has durability feats that could prove that he could survive a Universe blowing up.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I doubt RTK has durability feats that could prove that he could survive a Universe blowing up. keep doubting FOOL..... smokin'

iceman24567
Originally posted by nicamarvin
keep doubting FOOL..... smokin' no expression

nicamarvin
no expression no expression

quanchi112
Monarch beats that ass How so?

Slaanesh
Monarch FTW..if he explode..then a stalemate..

shokosugi
Monarch beats the shit out of RKT

Prep-Man
Monarch.

galactusischere
Rune King Thor 6/10

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Rune King Thor 6/10 ............... evil face

xJLxKing
I wonder how RTK will face a universal blast. He'll break the suit for sure.

Naija boy
RKT

zeel
Prime has a better chance against thor then monarch. Monarch gets raped.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I wonder how RTK will face a universal blast. He'll break the suit for sure.

Prob freeze that crap and send it to another dimension.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Monarch beats the shit out of RKT Because he beat down a bunch of worthless top tiers. Not very likely. Rk Thor was having his way with anyone who got in his way with characters vastly more powerful than a bunch of top tiers.

The moment Monarch went up against someone well above top tier he lost.

Batman-Prime
Because he beat down a bunch of worthless top tiers. Not very likely. Rk Thor was having his way with anyone who got in his way with characters vastly more powerful than a bunch of top tiers.

The moment Monarch went up against someone well above top tier he lost.

He went against GL (Bruce Wayne) (+ 2 GL Hal Jordans) and against Christopher Kent who is above Red Son (almost PC Supes level) and DKR Superman. Don't forget the 52 Captain Atoms and guardian amped SBP (who is waay over King Thor).

So RKT feats are more impressive, yeah.... sure. Getting cut by Wolverine, loosing his arm, Killing CA. Defeating Hulk and the Thing after an long fight. King Thor was way more impressive roll eyes (sarcastic) and look at his feats after he mastered the Runes! no expression

iceman24567
Nah i think Monarch's feats were more impressive

Batman-Prime
Nah i think Monarch's feats were more impressive

They were, RKT has none. And King Thor was a joke compared to chars like H/P DD or Superboy Prime (without Guardian amp)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He went against GL (Bruce Wayne) (+ 2 GL Hal Jordans) and against Christopher Kent who is above Red Son (almost PC Supes level) and DKR Superman. Don't forget the 52 Captain Atoms and guardian amped SBP (who is waay over King Thor).

So RKT feats are more impressive, yeah.... sure. Getting cut by Wolverine, loosing his arm, Killing CA. Defeating Hulk and the Thing after an long fight. King Thor was way more impressive roll eyes (sarcastic) and look at his feats after he mastered the Runes! no expression Thor was cut off from the Odin force for that very fight. That's the reason they did all the damage that they did to Thor. no expression no expression no expression

Thor still killed the Hulk, Wolverine, Strange, etc. at his normal power base. That's an incredible feat.

That's not even King Thor who is completely different from Rune King Thor. You don't even know who the character is or the circumstances involved here.Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah i think Monarch's feats were more impressive How so?

iceman24567
They were, RKT has none. And King Thor was a joke compared to chars like H/P DD or Superboy Prime (without Guardian amp) Nah King Thor was more impressive than Doomsday imo

Lord Feron

So RKT feats are more impressive, yeah.... sure. Getting cut by Wolverine, loosing his arm, Killing CA. Defeating Hulk and the Thing after an long fight. King Thor was way more impressive roll eyes (sarcastic) and look at his feats after he mastered the Runes! no expression

funny thing it, this guy actually thinks he is clever. Wow get your shit straight dude.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
funny thing it, this guy actually thinks he is clever. Wow get your shit straight dude.

It amuses you? good big grin

Lord Feron
It amuses you? good big grin

lol.. laughing out loud Alright buddy i like you now! big grin

tsscls
RKT

Starscream M
Who wins?

Black bolt z
RKT easy.

iceman24567
Monarch

guy222
RKT

carver9
Rkt... he is to versatile for monarch and is just as powerful. Monarch is a beast but he isnt well rounded like rkt is. Blowing up stuff isn't going to finish rkt off.

quanchi112
Thor stomps.

Stoic
Rune King Thor

Philosophía
Monarch.

shokosugi
Monarch farts, RKT dies.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_E_2qImwu2d0/SjPPBq0epwI/AAAAAAAAAYY/h4EmvnAHmz8/s1600/fart1.jpg

Lord_Talron
Thor stomps. do you ever think that whoever your backing ever doesnt stomp? ive never ONCE seen you state otherwise

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
do you ever think that whoever your backing ever doesnt stomp? ive never ONCE seen you state otherwise Yes, all the time. Monarch though had his containment unit ruptured by a gl Thor could wave his hand and open it up.

Slaanesh
Monarch

Badabing
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins? Been done several times. Use the search. Merged.

Uriel005
Kal-El from DC 1 million could take him. big grin

Lord_Talron
Yes, all the time. Monarch though had his containment unit ruptured by a gl Thor could wave his hand and open it up. im not arguing anything about this fight per se, im just wondering why you always use such extremes

BattleMage
Originally posted by batdude123
So far... that's ambiguous at best. Thor... easily.

Prep-Man
Monarch.

Lord_Talron
you would... wtfawe

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
im not arguing anything about this fight per se, im just wondering why you always use such extremes Then don't post in the thread if you want to ignore this fight.

carver9
How is monarch beating thor? What was monarch most powerful blast that would drop thor? Monarch blasting power isn't dropping him... is there any other abilities that monarch has besides blowing up stuff? What if rkt decides to stop time... what will monarch do? What if rkt simply wants to turn monarch into dust... how is monarch going to prevent this? That is what I mean by versatilty. If rkt decides to wipe him from existence, there is nothing monarch can do about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.