Doku vs Samanosuke Akechi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
Doku vs Sam.

In the Ultimate Samurai Shodown happenening in some abandoned Ruins

Two battles

Regular Doku. Suit of Armor

Secound Round

Spirit Doku? Vs Sam.

Make it happen

shin_gear
But doesn't Sam get to use his Onimusha form against Spirit Doku?..

Well here's my thoughts. Reg. Sam against Armored Doku Sam will lose 42%. At their prime I think the probability would be around the same though only a small bit higher, maybe 44%. Spirit Doku's a beast who's intangible (passes through walls) can appear out of nowhere (did it in the fight against Ryu) move really fast and has a spirit form of the kitetsu, which is about the size of Sephiroth's masamune and can drain a shit load of health, and can be tossed and brought back. Doku can throw his hand at his opponent and grab them from a distance. He can also shoot a blue fire that's not ordinary fire, and apparently he can only be affected by spiritual/evil weapons like the True Dragon Sword, as physical objects would have no effect on him whatsoever. I thought I should mention that he brought about the fiendish awakening.

I'm pretty sure Sam's Oni Form is powered up by some form of spiritual energy that can probably be of some effect against Doku.

Csdabest
I forgot and yes he can use his Ultimate form. And I was basing this fight that Sam did have some spiritual essence in his weapons

shin_gear
I want to see some videos of Sam fighting in his Oni form. I assume he's about as fast as this other guy who changed into a similar form and charged Fortinbra in this one CG clip, and he was going damn fast. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.