Ultimates vs Captain Nazi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Ultimates - Ironman, Captain Marvel, Thor, Captain America, Quicksilver

vs

Captain Nazi

location ; Pearl Harbor; Ultimates get a days prep for what good it will do them. no hulk dropping.

do the ultimates have any hope?
or would they need more of the roster to even come close to a win?
rolling on floor laughing

thoughts?

willRules
I'd love to see this fight but it seems a bit one sided. If you added someone like Black Adam to join Captain Nazi then, it would be a bit more of an even match up. IMO Ultimate Thor alone could take Nazi yes

SevenShackles
Originally posted by willRules
I'd love to see this fight but it seems a bit one sided. If you added someone like Black Adam to join Captain Nazi then, it would be a bit more of an even match up. IMO Ultimate Thor alone could take Nazi yes

lol i think so to, alot of people i talk to dont even consider ulti Thor on that level considering Captain Nazi gives Black Adam a good fight, to say thor could solo Cap. Nazi could to say he has a chance against someone like black adam.. who people think kicks the crap out of 616 Thor who is/considered way stronger than his utlimate copy.

humm their are two captain Nazi's arnt there? so what if its the ultimates vs both of them?

Bransolute
Nazi would tear Thor's anus off.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Bransolute
ka-dur

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Bransolute

painful much, its a dark day when you lose your anus to a nazi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.