Sora VS Alicia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Can the so called bullet witch fight against a keyblade master?
Sora has all of his forms and magic.

Sol Valentine
Sora.

ESB -1138
Hmm...Sora would win.

shin_gear
4gtV4IIC3Gwshocklaugh

ThoraxeRMG
What's so amazing? Have you even done that Shin? Have you ever fought Sephiroth, Xemnas and Xaldin? At the same time?

Sol Valentine
Action Replay has taken over the world.

shin_gear
........no, I just find it funny how Sora's fighting two Xaldin's at the same time....with Mickey Mouse Club March playing. 313

Sol Valentine
I was like WTF at first, then I LOL'ed.

shin_gear
I lol'd the instant I saw two Xaldin's saying "where's the fun in this?" with Sora standing in the middle. laughing

Sol Valentine
I thought they were gonna bend him over and rape him with the lances.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
........no, I just find it funny how Sora's fighting two Xaldin's at the same time....with Mickey Mouse Club March playing. 313

Well, I did.
And it's fun and hard as hell.

shin_gear
Even in Final Form? Final Form pwns the crap out of anything. 313

ThoraxeRMG
I don't use the Final Form code much, mainly it takes much of the challenge and fun out of the battle. I only 100% use it when I have a VS. Sephiroth, Xemnas Final and Terra match.

shin_gear
*Goes to make a Xemnas vs. Winnie the Pooh thread*

Creshosk
*Goes to make a Xemnas vs. Winnie the Pooh thread* *goes to close the XvWP thread because it isn't welcome anywhere on KMC*

sad

shin_gear
I knew it wasn't going to be allowed...here at least, I heard there was an anything vs. anything topic of forum somewhere, is this true?

And you have Lei Fang in your avatar. WOW! big grin

Creshosk
I knew it wasn't going to be allowed...here at least, I heard there was an anything vs. anything topic of forum somewhere, is this true?

And you have Lei Fang in your avatar. WOW! big grin Not on KMC... search the comic book section for house of zod and you'll find it.

Yup had her in it for some time... glad someone noticed. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.