Cloud Runs the NG Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Csdabest
AC Cloud can only rest once.

1. 3 Beserkers

2. Ryu Doppleganer w/ Kietsu

3. Alma & awakened alma(One after another)

4. Doku & Spirit Doku(One After Another)

5. Vigorian Emperoer both Forms

6. The Devil Incarnate

Resting once can he do it?

ThoraxeRMG
......... >_>

shin_gear
Lmfao. Not getting past 1. tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
"The devil Incarnate" ?

Are you kidding me? What a stupid fvcking name. Even Ken Masters sounds better then that sh*t.

Cloud goes down at 1.

shin_gear
It sounds much better than Ken Masters and better yet, Sagat A.K.A F@gat.

Blax_Hydralisk
No it doesn't. At least those are names. "Devil Incarnate" is a title. That's like someone being named "Lord." It's retarded to the max.

shin_gear
He's "THE" Devil Incarnate.......it's not supposed to be a NAME. It's a title.

Blax_Hydralisk
Incarnate is also not a name. That's also like saying "Hi, my name is Enhanced. lolz."

shin_gear
I made a mistake read the edit bidge.

Blax_Hydralisk
That's what I thought, nigga.

shin_gear
Reporting.........................and profiling.

Blax_Hydralisk
wo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!

Em Dot Bison
Seeing as how Cloud aint got the Dragon Sword, he goes down at 5.

Csdabest
lol at cloud not getting past 1. i thought he might be able to get messed up at 2 or 3

Remindme
Can he have all the materia Loz stole?

Csdabest
lvl 2 Elemental Magic and for the last fight lvl 3. Dont want summoning and knights of the round flying around. Its cloud fighting not Bahutmut sin fighting or knights just Cloud

Remindme
Chance of Cloud clearing it is at best 3/10

Though i have to give you credit on the fact you got the order of difficulty right ^^

shin_gear
Originally posted by Csdabest
lol at cloud not getting past 1. i thought he might be able to get messed up at 2 or 3 Those berserkers have a list of some pretty devastating moves...and you put him up against 3! shock

That's almost twice the challenge against Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo IMO.

Csdabest
>.>I guess I just whoop ass in the game so much I forgot how hard they can be. And thanks Remindme it was a lil difficult

Hannibal-Lector
can some1 give me details on berserkers

Csdabest
Detail number one. Dont fook with them.

shin_gear
^Lol

Anyway...........here's a sneak peak of what the first round would be like (I was lucky as hell to find this video alone............ there's not that many Sigma videos out right now): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha-jdx19Hcw

They can:

1. Charge quickly like how Cloud can in Kingdom Hearts.

2. Possess great durability. They release flames from their bodies when they transform to their second state.

3. Shoot fireballs, and ones bigger in their second state.

4. Create sort of like a magical mine under the opponent, which explode if the opponent doesn't move from their spot after about a second.

5. Have enough strength to break Hayabusa's gaurd with each strike regardless of what weapons he's wielding, and Hayabusa's strength has shown to be above normal.

6. They can block a flying swallow (attack where Hayabusa charges them quickly in the air) and shoot back the opponent by simply releasing heat (fire) from their bodies to incinerate them, last of all they're from the hellish depths of the Fiend Realm. shock

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Csdabest
1. 3 Beserkers

As in Gears of War Beserkers? Dude those things took the Hammer of Dawn (two beams) and still lived. Cloud goes down here.

shin_gear
Damn user didn't allow embedding of the video....and they're Vigoorian Berserkers from Ninja Gaiden. shock

Csdabest
No go along with the theme. Beserkers from Ninja Gaiden

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Damn user didn't allow embedding of the video....and they're Vigoorian Berserkers from Ninja Gaiden. shock

Oh okay. Sorry mind still in Gears of War mode. Okay Cloud stands more of a chance now.

Csdabest
to bad that more of a chance aint any better.

shin_gear
He can beat them but he doesn't have the upper hand (first fight).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.