Loz & Yazoo vs Zack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Zack vs Loz & Yazoo

Loz & Yazoo
http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/ff7ac/0603/img/c11a.jpg
VS
Zack
http://pspcrazy.com/files/images/pspcrazy_ccff8.jpg

Fight takes place in the ruins of Midgar. All fighters will be fighting at their prime.

Discuss.

Sol Valentine
Loz & Yazoo.

Loz's hair+Zack's sideburns

fascistcrusader
Zack. Cloud beat them, and Zack is shown to be faster and more agile than Cloud, and has around equal strength.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Loz & Yazoo.

Loz's hair+Zack's sideburns

Why do Loz & Yazoo win? Care to add more detail.

Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Zack. Cloud beat them, and Zack is shown to be faster and more agile than Cloud, and has around equal strength.

They will give him a fight IMO.

By the way Zack will have the Buster Sword and that other sword he uses at the beginning of Crisis Core.

Sol Valentine
Well, by the stipulations, they can overpower Zack. But with the CC and Buster Sword I change my mind.

Do you know my little brother's name is Zack?

fascistcrusader
Does your brother have awesome hair?

Superboy Prime
Well, by the stipulations, they can overpower Zack. But with the CC and Buster Sword I change my mind.

I think Zack can beat them without another sword. He is very fast and agile, as was said earlier.

Loz & Yazoo are agile & fast as well, plus their teamwork is off the charts, but IMO Zack will have little difficulty handing them.

I mean...the guy has taken on Genesis, Angeal and even Sephiroth.

Sol Valentine
Does your brother have awesome hair?

Just like FF Zack's

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I think Zack can beat them without another sword. He is very fast and agile, as was said earlier.

Loz & Yazoo are agile & fast as well, plus their teamwork is off the charts, but IMO Zack will have little difficulty handing them.

I see. Loz and Yazoo are only 2/3 of Sephiroth, and seeing in CC how he didn't have a hard time with him, It's gonna be easier for him.

Sado-sama
Good fight. Loz and Yazoo 64%.

Violent2Dope
Loz is faster than Zack, physically stronger as well, specially with that gauntlet. Yazoo distracts him, Loz runs behind him and gets him in a sleeper hold, or a full nelson, and then Yazoo pumps his ass full of lead.

Sado-sama
That last phrase shows how sick you are.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
That last phrase shows how sick you are. gaysex

Terryc250
This would be a really close fight, IMO it can go either way.. Because Zack IS fighting aspects of Sephiroth, the guy who pwned him in about 10 seconds or less.. but in CC Zack has been shown to be really impressive, he can easily dodge Yazoo's bullets, if they both work together as a team i dont think Zack can win.. techniqually Cloud didn't even beat them..

Violent2Dope
Nope. That's why I made the teamwork scenario. 1 on 1, Zack would prolly beat either.

SHM
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

He never has taken on Sephiroth(it was the contrary, actually), and he only took Genesis because of PIS and/or CIS(doesn't matter how strong Zack was, he don't have the power to beat someone merged with friggin Minerva!).

IMO, AC Cloud(while he is depressed and sick) = CC Zack. By that logic, I give the victory to Yazoo and Loz.

Csdabest
Cloud in AC was more skilled than Zack at his prime imo. And He had a hard time dealing with them.

Zack would get messed up by Loz and Yazoo.

But one one one zack would win

Sado-sama
I agree that Loz and Yazoo should take this, but Zack has a chance.

As for Cloud and Zack, um...I think if Zack had the First Tsurugi (Cloud's advanced weapon in AC) he would have done things a lot better and quicker.

Terryc250
I dont think Zack has even close to the strength as Cloud does, or atleast hes never displayed him, he could barely keep his sword in his hand when he was behind hit with Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth's sword, while Cloud was fighting AC Sephiroth and going toe to toe with his him while shredding up buildings

dz2yHdrVvWM

SHM
Originally posted by Terryc250
I dont think Zack has even close to the strength as Cloud does, or atleast hes never displayed him, he could barely keep his sword in his hand when he was behind hit with Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth's sword, while Cloud was fighting AC Sephiroth and going toe to toe with his him while shredding up buildings

dz2yHdrVvWM

Sorry to say that, but the fight in LO between Zack and Sephiroth is not cannon anymore.

Sado-sama
Wtf no expression

SHM
Wtf no expression

The true fight happens in CC. And I have to say that both Zack and Sephiroth are more impressive in the game than in the OVA.

Sado-sama
What does OVA stand for anyway? erm

SHM
What does OVA stand for anyway? erm

"Original video animation (オリジナル・ビデオ・アニメーション, Orijinaru bideo animēshon?), abbreviated OVA (オーブイエー or オーヴィーエー, ōbuiē or ōvīē?), is a term originating from Japanese animation (anime) for animated films and series which are made specially to be released on home video formats. The majority are released direct-to-video, without prior showings on TV or in theatres, however, there may be very rare occasions where, for example, the first part of an OVA series is broadcast for promotional purposes. OVA titles were originally made available on VHS, later becoming more popular on LaserDisc and eventually DVD.

The similar initialism OAV (standing for "Original Animated Video"wink is sometimes used in place of OVA, especially in non-Japanese contexts; the meaning is accepted to be the same. A possible reason for this is that "OAV" was considered too similar to AV ("Adult Video"wink and could thus be misinterpreted as standing for "Original Adult Video".As of 2006, the expression "OAV" is rarely used in Japan, except in Animedia, a monthly magazine published by Gakken."

fascistcrusader
I'd say its more like AC Cloud at his peak is either equal with top of his game Zack, or maybe slightly better. Remember that with the stigma Cloud is having to use a giant sword to deflect the fire of two semi automatic pistols, while in LO Zack effortlessly flips through the fully automatic fire of 30+ assault rifles coming from multiple directions.

Definitely. I like how the fight was longer in CC, and they both use more impressive attacs. And it only makes sense that ShinRa's second best holds his own longer than he did in LO.

Remindme
Zack effortlessly flips through the fully automatic fire of 30+ assault rifles coming from multiple directions

I'd say effortlessly is not accurate

fascistcrusader
You mean besides the fact that he's not showing any sign of exertion, and making cocky remarks before and after?

Sado-sama
He put in some effort was the point. no expression

fascistcrusader
Not enough to notice. Cloud with the stigma, however, is clearly having to use quite a bit more effort for just Loz and Yazoo's two semi auto weapons.

Remindme
You mean besides the fact that he's not showing any sign of exertion, and making cocky remarks before and after?

Well Effortlessly is a slight movement that shouts "We're in a different power league" like sephiroth blocking his blade beam by brushing his sword across it's path.

Leaping and flipping sayings to me "You can hurt me, but you're too slow"

fascistcrusader
Everything Zack did in that scene screamed he was in a different power league. And righ after he kicks the crap out of a bunch of guys with swords while he is unarmed in no time flat.

Sado-sama
lol

Csdabest
Sick depressed AC Cloud>>
Sick alright AC Cloud>>>>>
Peak AC Cloud>>>>>>>>>>>>Zack

If it was Ryubusa fighting these two. Ryu would win blindfolded. While his crotch is not appropiately adjusted in his pants

Terryc250
I'd say its more like AC Cloud at his peak is either equal with top of his game Zack, or maybe slightly better. Remember that with the stigma Cloud is having to use a giant sword to deflect the fire of two semi automatic pistols, while in LO Zack effortlessly flips through the fully automatic fire of 30+ assault rifles coming from multiple directions.

Definitely. I like how the fight was longer in CC, and they both use more impressive attacs. And it only makes sense that ShinRa's second best holds his own longer than he did in LO.

Yazoo is way more skilled then those soldiers, instead of just straight firing at Cloud, he waited for good times to fire, making it much harder to dodge, like firing while he was stunned from Loz' attacks or kicking him and firing while hes recovering, which makes blocking Clouds only option. Either way, Zack definately wouldnt have lasted as well as Cloud did against AC Sephiroth..

SHM
Originally posted by Terryc250
Yazoo is way more skilled then those soldiers, instead of just straight firing at Cloud, he waited for good times to fire, making it much harder to dodge, like firing while he was stunned from Loz' attacks or kicking him and firing while hes recovering, which makes blocking Clouds only option. Either way, Zack definately wouldnt have lasted as well as Cloud did against AC Sephiroth..

And lets not forget Zack dodged all the bullets because he wasn't carrying the heavy Buster Sword with him in that moment. Cloud probably can do the same thing, without his heavy swords.

Blax_Hydralisk

Do we care? haermm

I think Loz And Yazoo take it.. I dunno much about thelong haired one but the one who fought Tifa was really, really fast and quite strong to boot.

If the duo use team work I can see them overpowering Zack.

Violent2Dope
Quite easily.

fascistcrusader
Cloud was struggling that whole fight, and finally had to be saved by Vincent. Zack was having fun doing something much harder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.