The undead VS. The living

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
Teron Gorefiend
Arthas Menethil
Sarah Kerrigan
Phantom Ganon

VS

Uther Lightbringer
Cloud Strife
Jaina Proudmoore
Dante Redgrave
Alicia
Ayane

Since the first time hold a lot of strength, I compensated it in numbers in the second.. It's death knight Arthas and a harmable Ganon..

MadMel
there seem to be a lot more on the living side erm
this better not be fusion arthus stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Undead.

Remindme
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Teron Gorefiend
Arthas Menethil
Sarah Kerrigan
Phantom Ganon

VS

Uther Lightbringer
Cloud Strife
Jaina Proudmoore
Dante Redgrave
Alicia
Ayane

Since the first time hold a lot of strength, I compensated it in numbers in the second.. It's death knight Arthas and a harmable Ganon..

Well i am a raving Teron Gorefiend fan-finatic sicne he saved my ass in every Beyond The Dark Portal mission in Warcraft II

so i naturally know he solo's this big grin

Why the hell he threw himself in with Illidan lot i'll never understand though erm Teron > Illy IMO

Diamond Kisses
Uther is a big bad anti-undead guy. I think the living might stand a chance big grin

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Teron Gorefiend
Arthas Menethil
Sarah Kerrigan
Phantom Ganon

VS

Uther Lightbringer
Cloud Strife
Jaina Proudmoore
Dante Redgrave
Alicia
Ayane

Since the first time hold a lot of strength, I compensated it in numbers in the second.. It's death knight Arthas and a harmable Ganon.. Phantom Ganon is actually harmable by things other than MS, and he isn't even Ganon at all, only a copy made by the real thing. The living take it.

Diamond Kisses
Elaborate stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Elaborate stick out tongue Phantom Ganon is bantha fodder compared to the original, and is the losing factor in this debate for the undead.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Phantom Ganon is bantha fodder compared to the original, and is the losing factor in this debate for the undead.

Ganon is the least factor to begin with.. the greatest threat to the fight is in my opinion Teron and Sarah.. If the undead win, it's due those two.. I actually believe Ganon could be removed from the fight and the outcome would be the same.. I just added him and Arthas to even the odds at number..

If the undead get rid of Uther and Dante, then it's quite settled.. the important part is the outcome between Uther and Dante VS Teron and Sarah, imo..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.