Hyper Sonic vs Giga Bowser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

espiemerl
The Invincible Hyper Sonic vs The Invincible Giga Bowser

I think neither will win.

(Has this already been done before)

Darkhalen
Both equal

ESB -1138
What are you talking about? Jigglypuff pwned Giga Bowser.

Darkhalen
I HATE POKEMON SO I WILL NOT RESPOND TO THAT

espiemerl
They're both invicnible so it's basically whoever goes back to normal first that loses but if they both go back to normal at the same time

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by ESB -1138
What are you talking about? Jigglypuff pwned Giga Bowser.

What are you talking about? SSBM doesn't even have a storyline!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by espiemerl
They're both invicnible so it's basically whoever goes back to normal first that loses but if they both go back to normal at the same time

Giga Bowser isn't invincible dude. He gets defeated.

shin_gear
Hyper Sonic has:

1. Invincibility.

2. Unlimited Power.

Therefore he (I'll put this in bold so that no one will miss it) CAN'T lose, you ignorant fools. Stop making threads involving him. no expression

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Hyper Sonic has:

1. Invincibility.

2. Unlimited Power.

Therefore he (I'll put this in bold so that no one will miss it) CAN'T lose, you ignorant fools. Stop making threads involving him. no expression

That's what I've been saying for years now and no one listens and then they whine and complain (when they made the thread) that Hyper Sonic has this huge unfair advantage.

Darkhalen
But Giga bowser has the extra power now I like both and said they were both equal, but because Bowser is older, been in more games and is the grad father of villains out of respect I am just going to say he takes it even though that may not be the case, because he was there first and is pretty cool anyway I will Say Giga bowser on the basis of history

ESB -1138
Giga Bowser is no where near the same level of Hyper Sonic.

Blax_Hydralisk
Hyper Sonic with ease.

Em Dot Bison
Bowser sux, hype Sonic is gonna beat his ass royally.

Can't hyper Sonic fly and breathe in space?

ESB -1138
Yep and underwater.

Blax_Hydralisk
He's superman.

*gets an idea*

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
He's superman.

*gets an idea*

What are you talking about? Superman is weakened around Kryptonite; Hyper Sonic has no such weakness.

espiemerl
Hyper Sonic wins!

Burning thought
laughing Hypersonic<<<<<<Superman at his prime
but yes i would certianly say sonic wins this one

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing Hypersonic<<<<<<Superman at his prime
but yes i would certianly say sonic wins this one

Hyper Sonic freezes time; finds a mountain of Kryptonite and puts it on top and all around Superman and unfreezes time and watches; or just teleports himself and Superman to a galaxy that has a red sun thus weakening Supes.

espiemerl
Look at the title, it says "Hyper Sonic vs Giga Bowser", so don't bring up Superman

Darkhalen
Who brought up one of the most annoying and stupid character's in comic history. this is a game forum, and it is a Vs. one at that two characters choose who Win's that is it.

Creshosk
Jigglypuff beats Gigabowser with ease.

Hyper Sonic>Sonic's final smash > Bowser's final smash

espiemerl
Hey Creshosk

Sol Valentine
Pyron wins.

ESB -1138
Against Giga Bowser yes but Hyper Sonic no.

Violent2Dope
Hyper Sonic has:

1. Invincibility.

2. Unlimited Power.

Therefore he (I'll put this in bold so that no one will miss it) CAN'T lose, you ignorant fools. Stop making threads involving him. no expression Bullshit. I can name a huge list of characters that could stomp him to nothingness. Giga Bowser, isn't one of them tho. Also, Superman>>Hyper Sonic. And Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>Hyper Sonic.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Bullshit. I can name a huge list of characters that could stomp him to nothingness. Giga Bowser, isn't one of them tho. Also,

So Superman and Pyron are invincible with unlimited energy?

Violent2Dope
So Superman and Pyron are invincible with unlimited energy? Pyron has infinate energy. Supes does under a yellow sun, and is highly invulnerable. Also, what will HS do to either one? Pyron could just grab him and throw him to the other side of the universe. Supes could just do the same. Oh, and the Hyper and Super forms ARE vulnerable, just highly resistant to damage in the Sonicverse, SS as shown could be hurt by Solaris, a far stronger foe should be able to hurt Hyper Sonic.

ESB -1138
Pyron has infinate energy. Supes does under a yellow sun, and is highly invulnerable. Also, what will HS do to either one? Pyron could just grab him and throw him to the other side of the universe. Supes could just do the same. Oh, and the Hyper and Super forms ARE vulnerable, just highly resistant to damage in the Sonicverse, SS as shown could be hurt by Solaris, a far stronger foe should be able to hurt Hyper Sonic.

And Hyper Sonic is far stronger then Super Sonic and Solaris was a freaking god that was able to fuse ALL OF TIME TOGETHER and was about to destroy it; clearly Solaris is pretty powerful. Doomsday seemed to be able to inflict damage on Superman as well as Darkside. Plus a little Chaos Control and poof! Hyper Sonic and Superman are in front of a red sun and BAAM! Superman has lost his powers and dies floating in space.

And as for Pyron, Hyper Sonic uses Chaos Control to send Pyron through time to a point of nothingness where he floats around in nothingness.

Violent2Dope
And Hyper Sonic is far stronger then Super Sonic and Solaris was a freaking god that was able to fuse ALL OF TIME TOGETHER and was about to destroy it; clearly Solaris is pretty powerful. Doomsday seemed to be able to inflict damage on Superman as well as Darkside. Plus a little Chaos Control and poof! Hyper Sonic and Superman are in front of a red sun and BAAM! Superman has lost his powers and dies floating in space.

And as for Pyron, Hyper Sonic uses Chaos Control to send Pyron through time to a point of nothingness where he floats around in nothingness. 1. Too bad Superman can fly right thru red suns and survive. Also, Doomsday is MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH stronger than HS physically, and is always shown as stronger than Supes. Not to mention that's an old comic, he has gotten stronger.

2. Thru time? When has he done this? Pyron is faster than Sonic dude, he could one shot him via absorption. I'll admit HS is stronger than Pyron when he does things like this:

Pyron.

I'll list his powers, along with scans from the UDON comics which show canon abilities.

Vast strength with no known limit.
Speed to fly thru space in short amounts of time, beyond lightspeed, tho not known how much, however, he did fly from the other side of the universe in a mere 3 years.
High resistance or immunity to most attacks(Magic seems to be one which he doesn't have)
Shapeshifts at will
Instantly can change size from as small as a man to at least as large as the sun, he may be capable of reaching a size that dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy, tho this is highly debated.
Complete control over cosmic fire, can even make mini suns
Heat generation(like a heat aura)
Can tele himself and others instantly, at galaxy-size or larger he could logically tele a galaxy, as teleing others involves wrapping his shield around them, tho this is assuming he can reach such a size.
Powerful energy shield, if wanted he can actually become the shield to encase enemies
Immortality/Longevity, is over 200,000,000 years old.
Intangibility
Flight
Can absorb the life force and matter of planets, energy absorption
Energy-Enhanced strike
Energy manipulation
Cosmic awareness
Matter manipulation/Creation
Can create heralds, and can bestow those heralds with great power
Limitless energy
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

There are likely more, but I can't remember them.

Now for scans:

This is Pyron being reborn as a cosmic being, and eating a planet.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Pyron flying thru space and making heralds.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

This is from a crossover comic, CFE I believe

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/pyron-ending-group.jpg

The feat of all feats. He solos the entire cast of CFE and then makes powerful cosmic beings from his finger tips to handle the rest of Capcom.

Note that this final scan may not show a canon ability, but I felt like including it.

Also, his loss to Demitri was PIS just so you know. Pyron had three things going against him in this fight, he is arrogant for one. Also, Demitri is very powerful using magic, which is a great plot device weapon. Finally, Pyron before fighting any Darkstalker, weakened himself, he was "conforming to terrestrial combat". Basically, he became a super uberfied human.

ESB -1138
1. Too bad Superman can fly right thru red suns and survive. Also, Doomsday is MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH stronger than HS physically, and is always shown as stronger than Supes. Not to mention that's an old comic, he has gotten stronger.

2. Thru time? When has he done this? Pyron is faster than Sonic dude, he could one shot him via absorption. I'll admit HS is stronger than Pyron when he does things like this:

1.) And Hyper Sonic has unlimited energy not to mention he'll Chaos Control himself and come back with Kyrtonite!

2.) Sonic Next-Gen. Sonic travels over two-hundred years into the past using Chaos Control.

Pyron.

I'll list his powers, along with scans from the UDON comics which show canon abilities.

Vast strength with no known limit.
Speed to fly thru space in short amounts of time, beyond lightspeed, tho not known how much, however, he did fly from the other side of the universe in a mere 3 years.
High resistance or immunity to most attacks(Magic seems to be one which he doesn't have)
Shapeshifts at will
Instantly can change size from as small as a man to at least as large as the sun, he may be capable of reaching a size that dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy, tho this is highly debated.
Complete control over cosmic fire, can even make mini suns
Heat generation(like a heat aura)
Can tele himself and others instantly, at galaxy-size or larger he could logically tele a galaxy, as teleing others involves wrapping his shield around them, tho this is assuming he can reach such a size.
Powerful energy shield, if wanted he can actually become the shield to encase enemies
Immortality/Longevity, is over 200,000,000 years old.
Intangibility
Flight
Can absorb the life force and matter of planets, energy absorption
Energy-Enhanced strike
Energy manipulation
Cosmic awareness
Matter manipulation/Creation
Can create heralds, and can bestow those heralds with great power
Limitless energy
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

There are likely more, but I can't remember them.

Now for scans:

This is Pyron being reborn as a cosmic being, and eating a planet.

Pyron flying thru space and making heralds.

This is from a crossover comic, CFE I believe

The feat of all feats. He solos the entire cast of CFE and then makes powerful cosmic beings from his finger tips to handle the rest of Capcom.

Note that this final scan may not show a canon ability, but I felt like including it.

Also, his loss to Demitri was PIS just so you know. Pyron had three things going against him in this fight, he is arrogant for one. Also, Demitri is very powerful using magic, which is a great plot device weapon. Finally, Pyron before fighting any Darkstalker, weakened himself, he was "conforming to terrestrial combat". Basically, he became a super uberfied human.

Okay, Hyper Sonic sends those created beings to a time of nothingness too.

Violent2Dope
1.) And Hyper Sonic has unlimited energy not to mention he'll Chaos Control himself and come back with Kyrtonite!

2.) Sonic Next-Gen. Sonic travels over two-hundred years into the past using Chaos Control.

Okay, Hyper Sonic sends those created beings to a time of nothingness too. 1. Kay, So does Supes under a yellow sun. And btw, Supes is MUCH faster than Hyper Sonic.

2. Kay. Pyron moves at a speed that puts even Supes to shame. Also, what will stop Pyron from punching him to the other side of the universe first, or just absorbing him? You also act like Sonic will know what time of the universe nothingness is.

3. Too bad his other feats allow him to not even need to do that.

Creshosk
1.) And Hyper Sonic has unlimited energy not to mention he'll Chaos Control himself and come back with Kyrtonite!Except that in the game Hypersonic appeared in he did have a limit. Each second in hyper form drained a ring from him, when he was out of rings he reverted to regular Sonic.

Superman has survived a nuclear explosion, while lying in kryptonite after fighting a horde of his rogues gallery.

Not to mention being ablle to travel at speeds greater than light there wouldn't be much Sonic could do to him. Red solar energy doesn't drain him it just doesn't give him the energy that a yellow sun does.

Blax_Hydralisk
Bullshit. I can name a huge list of characters that could stomp him to nothingness. Giga Bowser, isn't one of them tho. Also, Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hyper Sonic. And Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hyper Sonic.

Congrats, jackass. The page is now stretched out. I hope you're happy. I'm never speaking to you again. Don't ever call me.

shin_gear
Bullshit. I can name a huge list of characters that could stomp him to nothingness. Giga Bowser, isn't one of them tho. Also, Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hyper Sonic. And Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hyper Sonic. What the FVCK is wrong with you?

Blax_Hydralisk
Good man, Gear. Good man.

shin_gear
btch plz

Blax_Hydralisk
sad

shin_gear
im sry

Blax_Hydralisk
Just to make you happy, my little love muffin.

SMACK A ***** DOWN!!?!?!?!

shin_gear
sad

Blax_Hydralisk
That was supposed to make you happy sad

shin_gear
scissors

Violent2Dope
I'll make your mom happy.

ESB -1138
1. Kay, So does Supes under a yellow sun. And btw, Supes is MUCH faster than Hyper Sonic.

2. Kay. Pyron moves at a speed that puts even Supes to shame. Also, what will stop Pyron from punching him to the other side of the universe first, or just absorbing him? You also act like Sonic will know what time of the universe nothingness is.

3. Too bad his other feats allow him to not even need to do that.

1.) Kind of hard to move when time is frozen

2.) Yeah because Pyron was able to do it to Donovan.

3.) Hyper Sonic stops time and takes a piss on Pyron for the win.

Creshosk
1.) Kind of hard to move when time is frozenKind of hard to freeze time when your head is missing.

espiemerl
Hyper Sonic wins this one.

Lana
Bullshit. I can name a huge list of characters that could stomp him to nothingness. Giga Bowser, isn't one of them tho. Also, Superman>>Hyper Sonic. And Pyron>>>>>>>>>>>>Hyper Sonic.

What is your problem? I've told you this far too many times before.

Do not post things that break the page!

I am on a widescreen monitor. Most people on here will have smaller monitors/resolutions than I have. If I think it's a problem, it's certainly going to be one for everyone else.

Ozone
It's a problem for me. sad

espiemerl
Well it is a problem for everyone else, it's not cool to swear.

Lana
Swearing's not against the rules.

Violent2Dope
1.) Kind of hard to move when time is frozen

2.) Yeah because Pyron was able to do it to Donovan.

3.) Hyper Sonic stops time and takes a piss on Pyron for the win. 1. Too bad Supes can move faster than he can think. smile

2. What? Pyron has never canonically fought Donovan.

3. Pyron farts and blows up the universe ftw.

To Lana, sorry for breaking the page, I didn't know it would happen like that, lol.

ESB -1138
I love how you contradicted yourself. If Pyron could punch someone across the universe or move as fast as you claimed then Demitri wouldn't have stood a chance and yet somehow Pyron (who you claimed had unlimited energy) was somehow weakened?

Pyron has infinate energy.

Pyron before fighting any Darkstalker, weakened himself,

Just saying; you said Pyron was arrogant so Hyper Sonic has plenty of time to send him a billion years into the future.

Violent2Dope
I love how you contradicted yourself. If Pyron could punch someone across the universe or move as fast as you claimed then Demitri wouldn't have stood a chance and yet somehow Pyron (who you claimed had unlimited energy) was somehow weakened?

Just saying; you said Pyron was arrogant so Hyper Sonic has plenty of time to send him a billion years into the future. I contradicted nothing, you clearly lack knowledge on DS. Most the characters are overpowered, Jedah Dohma destroyed and remade the universe.

Pyron has infinate energy, in that he never runs out. HE weakened HIMSELF when he went to earth.

Em Dot Bison
WTF does Pyron have to do with any of this, yo?!

Violent2Dope
People act like Hyper Sonic is some ultimate character that cannot lose.

Blax_Hydralisk
People act like Pyron is some ultimate character that he cannot lose 13

Violent2Dope
People act like Pyron is some ultimate character that he cannot lose 13 Sure he can. He is one of the strongest in gaming of course. But there is many people outside of gaming that would stomp him.

Em Dot Bison
Sure he can. He is one of the strongest in gaming of course. But there is many people outside of gaming that would stomp him. Outside of gaming? He will lose to some other game characters, I'm sure.

shin_gear
Pyron can lose ONLY to other Darkstalkers. That's it.

Em Dot Bison
That's what I was thinkin...

Violent2Dope
Pyron can lose ONLY to other Darkstalkers. That's it. He's not losing yo damn Hyper Sonic.

ESB -1138
He's not losing yo damn Hyper Sonic.

Well he's not beating Hyper Sonic. Again you offered no counter to Sonic sending him thousands-billions of years into the future.

Violent2Dope
Well he's not beating Hyper Sonic. Again you offered no counter to Sonic sending him thousands-billions of years into the future. Speedblitzing him.

Em Dot Bison
I think Pyron is faster then Sonic, yo.

Violent2Dope
He is. MUCH faster.

ESB -1138
Speedblitzing him.

Kind of hard to move with time frozen. And even if he hits him Hyper Sonic is invincible fool.

Violent2Dope
Kind of hard to move with time frozen. And even if he hits him Hyper Sonic is invincible fool. 1. Too bad he would be hit before he could get a thought out. Also, you say that he uses Chaos Control to send people to other times, and you say he will freeze time to do it, I must say, how can he use CC, while already using it? Pwnt.

2. First of all, Hyper Sonic is merely a more powerful Super Sonic, so the same rules should apply. Solaris was able to damage SS with his attacks, Pyron is MUCH stronger in terms of battle power and raw physical strength(his finger could crush the earth), logically, he could hurt him. Also, even if his punches wouldn't hurt, he is still knocked around, and one punch would send SS across the galaxy.

Creshosk
Kind of hard to move with time frozen. And even if he hits him Hyper Sonic is invincible fool. It's kinda hard to freeze time when you've been crushed. Cause that was still a possible means of demise when you were hypersonic. Not to mention concussive force still stunned him. And his power was not unlimited.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.