Movie Box Set!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captblack
does any one know when it will be released??????

captblack
sorry for the double post but i forgot the picture.

Tramps Lady
not long after dec.4th (so, not long after 3rd dvd)
box sets tend to do that, so more round x-mas, or early/mid jan

^^^^^just me assuming:P

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
GAH! I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THE *pirated* VERSION!

lol.. erm, don't get me wrong, buying the real one would be AWEsome, but I'm sure it would cost too much. sad

captblack
so i take it no one knows huh?

darthivader
A boxset? Finally The Lord has finally listened to all my prayers, this is so exciting. I say we wait 'cause they're obviously gonna release the third movie first and then try to get out money, like with the fantastuc four DVd, good I didn't even like that film.big grinbig grinbig grin

IheartPocky
Hm. Should I buy the 3rd dvd or... the box set?

Tramps Lady
im planning on bothbig grin

Sifzensinril
I hope for AWE dvd, I have never heard of box set in my country :/

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Hm. Should I buy the 3rd dvd or... the box set?

both! or the box set! nuts

why am I soo hyper today... eek!

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
both! or the box set! nuts

why am I soo hyper today... eek!
No Idea

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
and it's 11.21 pm sharp! eek!

nuts lol, I'm draining the last of my energy...

I'm going to sleep nowz.. see ya!!!

and, for the sake of being on topic, What do you guys think would be more convenient, buying COTBP and DMC right now, and wait for only AWE or wait for the box set?

Sifzensinril
hav a nice dreams
and topic is boxset

captblack
me ill probobly get the boxset and AWE dvd just to say ive got BOTH th set to watch AWE dvd saved for collection purposes.

Tramps Lady
plus, we dont know when its coming out, could be ages, then if u were only to get boxset, u mite have to wait for ages, and ud be a loner:P

tee_pirategirl
I'm planning on getting both...I do so hope the box set will have a few extra features of something.

I've already got the pirated version of AWE though...I do feel mighty guilty about it but I do. I'll be buying the DVD just for the extra features though...they're so worth it.

darthivader
Well, does anybody know what will the boxset contain and is it already out?

Please smile

!!tangerines!!
my pirated version is all fuzzy (the subtitles are hilarious) big grin . I bought the Oficial one for the special features too.

PirateTeenie
hey... did any body get the box set yet? coz it say it includes the 2 discs version of all in it.. so does anybody have it yet??

PirateDiva
i think the only Box set out right now is the Soundtrack one!

SelinaAndBruce
I'll prolly wait for the Box set as Pirates 3 as a whole is my least favorite one

PirateTeenie
well its already out in australia... i just want to know if anyone got it yet and if anybody does.. can u plz pm me?

darthivader
I'm confused, the R2 box set has 4 discs but there's also the R4 boxset, which says 6 discs: http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/796079

And then, the R4 box set has 2-disc edition for all three films?

I'm so confused...

PirateTeenie
Originally posted by darthivader
I'm confused, the R2 box set has 4 discs but there's also the R4 boxset, which says 6 discs:

And then, the R4 box set has 2-disc edition for all three films?

I'm so confused...

see thats what im confused about too...

so if any one already has it... can u plz tell us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.