Mister x vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins?

Soljer
Daredevil.

Matt >>>>> Logan.

Truth.

JasonK4
Originally posted by Soljer
Daredevil.

Matt >>>>> Logan.

Truth.
Radar Senses >>>>> berserker rage >>>>> low level telepathy.

Thus,

daredevil>>>>>>Wolverine>>>>>>Mister X.

DD FTW.

Battlehammer
lol.

any ways I personallly think x takes it.

dude was fast as hell. Very skilled. Telepath though low level does not mean your nessarily weak at it. It means you can't do many things with your ability other then read minds which he seemed for skilled at doing.

godking
X wins this shockingly easy.

Murdock does not have the Beserker rage ace in the hole therefore he cannot hide what he is going to do from X.

Soljer
Originally posted by godking
X wins this shockingly easy.

Murdock does not have the Beserker rage ace in the hole therefore he cannot hide what he is going to do from X.

But he does have those nifty senses that allow him to actually see what his opponent is going to do before he does it.

Faceman
But he does have those nifty senses that allow him to actually see what his opponent is going to do before he does it.

Not see, hear. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Faceman
Not see, hear. smile

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/see

See number 5.

llagrok
They're both capable of predicting their opponents moves.

Daredevil however, is physically superior.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by llagrok
They're both capable of predicting their opponents moves.

Daredevil however, is physically superior.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. X showed himself to be Taskmaster's vast superior in terms of speed. He'd wreak Daredevil even if they were physically on even footing.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Got anything to prove me wrong?

Faceman

See number 5.

Ah, I see. big grin

Battlehammer

problem with that is DD would bebale to prodect the attack x was going to make and not every time.

X on the other hand would know DD was prodicting that attack and then reverse it on him or simply know the next 5 moves DD is going to make.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Got anything to prove me wrong?

yes actaully wolverine blood sport issue 2.

Mister X show vast superior speed to taskmaster

Milkie
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yes actaully wolverine blood sport issue 2.

Mister X show vast superior speed to taskmaster

Since when has Mr. X has proven to be faster than Taskmaster?

Also, Taskmaster is the better fighter compared to Mr. X

The only thing X has got going for him is the fact that he is a low-level telepath.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Milkie
Since when has Mr. X has proven to be faster than Taskmaster?

Also, Taskmaster is the better fighter compared to Mr. X

The only thing X has got going for him is the fact that he is a low-level telepath.

............are you kidding me? He showed to be vastly superior to taskmasters speed........did you even read there encounter?

sorry,but he kicked the shit out of taskmaster like he was a child, and TP was only part of the reasons a lot of it was simply skill.

Zeitgeist

See number 5. nono

Hear number 5.

Milkie
Originally posted by Battlehammer
............are you kidding me? He showed to be vastly superior to taskmasters speed........did you even read there encounter?

sorry,but he kicked the shit out of taskmaster like he was a child, and TP was only part of the reasons a lot of it was simply skill.

LOL

Don't even try to exaggerate that fight or speed because onone got beat up like you're saying and the only one who displayed a decent amount of speed was Puma and probably Wolverine.

Mr. X's body had also been taken over by Ogun who is a powerful sorcerer.

Ogun Profile

I would assume you're talking about the part where "he" got to the top of the cage before Taskmaster...

One of Ogun's listed powers is casting illusions which could easily explain why he was at the top of the cage when Taskmaster was just jumping out. Mr. X himself would not be able to do that for it is impossible just like Taskmaster had said.

Mr. X or should I say Ogun never dislayed any speedblitz or ultra massive speed ability that you seem to be claiming

Soljer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.