If you stripped all the mutants of there powers.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
and had them battle to the death. Which 5 would do the best?

CaptainStoic
I think Forge would be the best, or Storm.

Battlehammer
...........how the hell did this get her lol.

I posted this is the x-men section.

why would forge.........or storm due the best when you got people like cable who are soliders around.

also every one is stripped of there weapons

CaptainStoic
Oh no weapons... this is why I said Forge... Storm lost her powers before and did pretty well at becoming the leader of the Morlocks so she is an obvious choice. Since you're pulling for Cable and put a ban on weaponry this would mean that he only has half a body as the rest of him is a weapon.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Oh no weapons... this is why I said Forge... Storm lost her powers before and did pretty well at becoming the leader of the Morlocks so she is an obvious choice. Since you're pulling for Cable and put a ban on weaponry this would mean that he only has half a body as the rest of him is a weapon.

no it simply a virus. not qa weapon though it migth kill him lol.

also your forgetting people like silver sameria, mister x, shatter star, wolverine, kitty pride, domino. allo of which would stomp storm in h2h combat

Doctor-Alvis
It's kind of hard to say. Being a free for all kind of skews things. It could really be anyone, but it'll likely be between the people who are smart enough to stay out of the initial rumble.

I don't think it'll be any of the high profile characters because people know they can fight. The crowd will probably go after them first. I'm tempted to go with Beast because he won't get recognized so much and he's smart so he'll likely stay out of the main fray.

Plus he has a big head on him doesn't he? Mark Hunt style.

llagrok
Wolverine did pretty well.

boriquaking55
Thanos - without his mutant powers he'd still clobber every other mutant with his other powers

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no it simply a virus. not qa weapon though it migth kill him lol.

also your forgetting people like silver sameria, mister x, shatter star, wolverine, kitty pride, domino. allo of which would stomp storm in h2h combat

Wolverine would die first of all mutants.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
Wolverine would die first of all mutants.
I really doubt that.

godking
I really doubt that. Wloverine without his mutant powers would have trouble hauling his extra 100 pounds of adamantium skeleton around and would be slowly die of blood poisoning

Master-Borg
I really doubt that. adamantium poisoning would surely kill him without his HF

Symmetric Chaos
IronMan shifty

Battlehammer
adamantium poisoning would surely kill him without his HF

..............again were you show your utter lack of knowledge. Logan has lasted several months with adamatium poisoning.

Creshosk
Originally posted by godking
Wloverine without his mutant powers would have trouble hauling his extra 100 pounds of adamantium skeleton around and would be slowly die of blood poisoning Wow.. that was just stupid on both counts.

Wolverine's mutant power does not include the strength he uses to haul the skeleton around. So he would not have extra difficulty without his mutant powers. Especially considering the time that Mr sinister convinced the high evolutionary to deactivate the powers of the mutants, Wolverine was just fine.

Blood poisoning?

endrict
Wloverine without his mutant powers would have trouble hauling his extra 100 pounds of adamantium skeleton around and would be slowly die of blood poisoning

WTF?

godking
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wow.. that was just stupid on both counts.

Wolverine's mutant power does not include the strength he uses to haul the skeleton around. So he would not have extra difficulty without his mutant powers. Especially considering the time that Mr sinister convinced the high evolutionary to deactivate the powers of the mutants, Wolverine was just fine.

Blood poisoning? I meant iron poisoning and yes without his healing factor he would have trouble with his adamantium skeleton.

His healing factor allows him to push his muscles beyond human physical limits which is whi he can walk around with a 100 +pound adamantium skeleton.

Creshosk
I meant iron poisoning and yes without his healing factor he would have trouble with his adamantium skeleton.

His healing factor allows him to push his muscles beyond human physical limits which is whi he can walk around with a 100 +pound adamantium skeleton. Or his muscles got used to moving the little extra bits on certain parts of his bones. it's not like its all concentrated in one spot you know. theres some coating his arems, some in his fingers, some on his skull.

the total weight of it is 100 pounds.

Just like how your total weight is distributed amongst your body, or did you never think that you move your body weight around?

And again, No, when he was depowered before he moved just fine.

Iron poisoning? again.. what the hell are you talking about?

Master-Borg

Iron poisoning? again.. what the hell are you talking about? adamantium poisoning, I'm pretty sure you knew what he meant

NiņoAraņa
Wolvie, Kitty Pryde, Beast, Possibly Cyclops

darthgoober
Does Strong Guy's permanent warping of his musculature qualify as a power? If not, I could see him taking this due to an impressive strength advantage over everyone else. Of course then again, without actual super strength he might not even be able to stand up because of how top heavy he is...

Switch 07
Wow.. that was just stupid on both counts.

Blood poisoning? Isn't is strength from his werewolf mutant powers or something?

Or was that just an excuse by fans to give a reason why he is so strong when its not one of his powers.

Creshosk
adamantium poisoning, I'm pretty sure you knew what he meant Yeah, and I was going to pick on him til he got it right, that way he might not make the same mistake again.

Though the adamantium poisoning thing is rather stupid from a logical standpoint... it would mean that this indestructable material would be disolving in his body.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Switch 07
Isn't is strength from his werewolf mutant powers or something? Nope.

Originally posted by Switch 07
Or was that just an excuse by fans to give a reason why he is so strong when its not one of his powers. Yup. though there speculation being innaccurate doesn't negate that it is what it is. just the explination as to why is wrong.

darthgoober
Yeah, and I was going to pick on him til he got it right, that way he might not make the same mistake again.

Though the adamantium poisoning thing is rather stupid from a logical standpoint... it would mean that this indestructable material would be disolving in his body.
Adamantium poisoning seems a little ridiculous to me as well. I mean, doesn't Bullseye have an adamantium spinal cord and no healing factor to speak of?

NiņoAraņa

srankmissingnin
Its not Adamantium poisoning. It's that Adamantium covering his bones prevents/limits his body's ability to produce white blood cells, its more like cancer the poisoning. The problem with that is that Wolverine's bones aren't laced or cover with adamantium, his bones were bonded with Adamantium on a molecular level. There isn't bone and adamantium, just a strange hybrid of the two (Adamantium beta)... the white blood cell thing shouldn't be a problem.

It's going to come down to Wolverine / Maverick / Sabretooth... (maybe Cable) no one else is even in the same pall park.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Its not Adamantium poisoning. It's that Adamantium covering his bones prevents/limits his body's ability to produce white blood cells, its more like cancer the poisoning. The problem with that is that Wolverine's bones aren't laced or cover with adamantium, his bones were bonded with Adamantium on a molecular level. There isn't bone and adamantium, just a strange hybrid of the two (Adamantium beta)... the white blood cell thing shouldn't be a problem.

if it was a complete bonding on a molecular level, then when Magneto ripped out the adamantium...Wolverine should've crumbled into a pile of flesh.

However, his bones remained whole, indicating that the adamantium was more like a graft rather than a molecular bonding.

ExodusCloak
I could be reading this scan wrong, but according to Serafina...:

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5773/xmen191018gg1.jpg

If I'm interpreting it correctly does she mean that all Adamantium Allotropes are unstable, short lived and virulently poisonous or is she just refering to Ad 9?

srankmissingnin
if it was a complete bonding on a molecular level, then when Magneto ripped out the adamantium...Wolverine should've crumbled into a pile of flesh.

However, his bones remained whole, indicating that the adamantium was more like a graft rather than a molecular bonding.

Except that was Wolverine's first Adamantium bonding process which was carried out by the Weapon X Program. The Adamantium in his system right now was put there by Apocalypse; different process.

Magento's powers work on a molecular level also, he could seperate the Adamantium from the bone on a molecular level... I imagine it would be more difficult though... and much more painful for Wolverine.

Soljer

:laughs:

You're so ignorant on the topic of Wolverine, it isn't even funny.

The adamantium on his bones now != the adamantium Magneto ripped out.

Master-Borg
it's still complete speculation that Logan will not suffer adamantium poisoning

Bransolute
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Thanos - without his mutant powers he'd still clobber every other mutant with his other powers

Soljer
it's still complete speculation that Logan will not suffer adamantium poisoning

No it isn't.

llagrok
When it gets down to it, Wolverine is supposed to die from adamantium poisoning anyways. Sabretooth almost did :/

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by llagrok
When it gets down to it, Wolverine is supposed to die from adamantium poisoning anyways. Sabretooth almost did :/

... Do you really anticipate this fight lasting months? Years? If not then it hardly matters.

llagrok
... Do you really anticipate this fight lasting months? Years? If not then it hardly matters.

Naw, just saying.

Sabretooth almost died when he still had his healing factor.

Master-Borg
... Do you really anticipate this fight lasting months? Years? If not then it hardly matters. why months? sabretooth had a super HF to fight off the poisoning, Logan won't. Even if he doesn't die very fast, he'll be severely weakened.

llagrok
I was just pointing it out.

I don't think it'll happen in the fight

Hannibal-Lector
Nightcrawler was an excellent martial artist + fencer right? he might fair decently

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth never had Adamantium poisoning. He suffered from Adamantium withdrawl after his Adamantium was removed.

llagrok
Really now?

Well that makes a world o' difference smile

We're thinking of the time when Gambit had to help him out?

Master-Borg
why was it removed?

Bad Ash231

Apocalypse?

While powerless, I think he would still remain a cyborg.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Apocalypse?

While powerless, I think he would still remain a cyborg. Thanos. smile

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by llagrok
Really now?

Well that makes a world o' difference smile

We're thinking of the time when Gambit had to help him out?

Gambit stole Constrictor's Adamantium coils which Sinsiter used to bond to Creeds skeleton, because Sabretooth was suffering from Adamantium withdrawl. He previously had his Adamantium removed by Apocalypse after he was beaten by Wolverine in a match to decided who would be the next Horseman of Death.

Bransolute
Gambit stole Constrictor's Adamantium coils which Sinsiter used to bond to Creeds skeleton, because Sabretooth was suffering from Adamantium withdrawl. He previously had his Adamantium removed by Apocalypse after he was beaten by Wolverine in a match to decided who would be the next Horseman of Death. Apoc can manipulate adamantium?

Interesting...

Issue number?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Bransolute
Thanos. smile

I'm pretty sure this is earth based mutants only. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Apoc can manipulate adamantium?

Interesting...

Issue number?

Off the top of my head I'm going to say Wolverine v2 145... but that might be wrong.

Bransolute
I'm pretty sure this is earth based mutants only. stick out tongue Doesn't say it... Apoc gets ripped in half.
Off the top of my head I'm going to say Wolverine v2 145... but that might be wrong. Thanks. smile

Bad Ash231
Apoc can manipulate adamantium?

Interesting...

Issue number?

I've heard that Apocalypse was actually once planned to be the mastermind behind the Weapon X project. There were some hints to it.

Bransolute
I've heard that Apocalypse was actually once planned to be the mastermind behind the Weapon X project. There were some hints to it. Not the same as manipulating it.

Also, wow... he couldn't even control Wolverine then... smile

ExodusCloak
I've heard that Apocalypse was actually once planned to be the mastermind behind the Weapon X project. There were some hints to it.

Apocalypse = Romulus ....now there's a twist...ermm

Bad Ash231
Not the same as manipulating it.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/1011/apocadamskull1bg1.th.jpg http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/6294/apocadamskull2xu5.th.jpg

The purpose of the skull (which Logan holds) was to lay the ground work for Walter Simonson's revealing Apocalypse being behind Weapon X. Since that didn't pan out, it just means that Apocalypse developed the technology to bond adamantium to bones centuries before anyone else (and created it on top of that).

Battlehammer
why months? sabretooth had a super HF to fight off the poisoning, Logan won't. Even if he doesn't die very fast, he'll be severely weakened.

............shut up.

iyou sound like a retard when ever you even try to presume you know what your talking about on the subject of logan

Battlehammer
this is pure h2h fights. No weapons. also no tech powers, and no thanos.

I have no idea why people are even thinking beast would be one of the five.

people are forgetting about mister x who would stomp beast all over the place.

then there silevr sameria another great MA fighter.

cable and domina would be up there as well

Master-Borg
............shut up.

iyou sound like a retard when ever you even try to presume you know what your talking about on the subject of logan touchy aren't we? confused

Bad Ash231
touchy aren't we? confused

Wolverine.

Serious business. raver

Master-Borg
Wolverine.

Serious business. raver

bub.

snikt.

Battlehammer
touchy aren't we? confused

.......why the hell are you confused? your statements over and over on the topic of logan scream "I have no idea what i am talking about, but I am gunna pretend I do". It pethetic. At every turn you make your self look like a fool. You should jsut stop while your..............far farfar far behind.

also you might want to stop trying to bull shit people by saying you have read at least 50 wolverine comics............your not fooling anyone. We all know you have not read mroe then 5 comics period let a lone wolverine comics.

adamatium poison takes weeks if not months before it actaully would effect logan preformence.

Master-Borg

adamatium poison takes weeks if not months before it actaully would effect logan preformence. and you base that on...?

right, nothing. you just speculated.

Bad Ash231
bub.

snikt.

Bat.

Kick.

SpookySmurph
Domino would be up there. smile

srankmissingnin
and you base that on...?

... the fact that Wolverine has already surived for weeks with "Adamantium poison" when the High Evolutionary illiminated the powers of every mutant on earth?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpookySmurph
Domino would be up there. smile

With out her powers? Not likely.

Battlehammer
and you base that on...?

actaully im not. He spent entire arcs with out the aid of a healing factor and he was compelely fine.

Hell the only time he was shown in a weaken state was months after his powers were taken and still he had enough strength to take it to sinster.

funny that you would assume im speculating when I have actaully read the comics and not gotten all my information from tony stark.

also current adamtium bonded to his bones would not effect him with or with out healing factor. He spent weeks in jail with out the aid of a healing factor and was fine. He never once was bother by adamtium posioning.

Master-Borg
... the fact that Wolverine has already surived for weeks with "Adamantium poison" when the High Evolutionary illiminated the powers of every mutant on earth? but he had his HF right?

the OP states that all mutant powers are gone, so Logan would have normal human HF.

Battlehammer
... the fact that Wolverine has already surived for weeks with "Adamantium poison" when the High Evolutionary illiminated the powers of every mutant on earth?

it was actaully months.

srankmissingnin
but he had his HF right?

the OP states that all mutant powers are gone, so Logan would have normal human HF.

No. The High Evolutionary turned off every mutants powers.

Battlehammer
but he had his HF right?

are you an idiot........what part of Eliminated all mutants powers did you not understand?

Master-Borg
are you an idiot........what part of Eliminated all mutants powers did you not understand? read it again...srank made a typo, and I assumed he meant illuminated for some reason

Master-Borg
it was actaully months. weeks could = months ya know

Battlehammer
read it again...srank made a typo, and I assumed he meant illuminated for some reason

Like I said your an idiot. Would the word illuminate fitt into that sentence and actaully make sense? no, so yes your an idiot.

Battlehammer
weeks could = months ya know

would not make any senses however.

Master-Borg
Like I said your an idiot. Would the word illuminate fitt into that sentence and actaully make sense? no, so yes your an idiot. I think you meant to say "you're" instead of "your", since "your an idiot" makes no sense

Master-Borg
would not make any senses however. why would it not make any sense?

batdude123

Is this just some way of saying 'Wolverine is teh greaterest!!!""?

Because it sure seems like it. smile

Master-Borg
Originally posted by batdude123

Because it sure seems like it. smile why? wolverine would not be one of the 5

Battlehammer

Because it sure seems like it. smile

actaully it had nothing to do with wolverine. I actaully made it becuase of mister x who I had been reading up on the guy was sick.

also I never ment for it to be placed here, but rather in the x-men section which for some reason it was moved

Battlehammer
why? wolverine would not be one of the 5

actaully he would be.

as would mister x.

maverick.

maybe cable, domino and silver sameria.

not sure though.

st

Battlehammer
I think you meant to say "you're" instead of "your", since "your an idiot" makes no sense

.................. laughing

Bad Ash231
No. The High Evolutionary turned off every mutants powers.

Sinister was scared like a little girl when Wolverine attacked him. shifty

srankmissingnin
why? wolverine would not be one of the 5

So far in this one thread you've said.

-Wolverine would be the first mutant to die.

-Sabretooth almost died of Adamantium poisoning.

-Battlehammer saying Wolverine had survived for week with Adamantium poisoning, was based on nothing and he was talking out his ass.

... How many times do you plan on showing your lack of knowledge in this thread? I wouldn't be surprised if the only experience you have with Wolverine is from a promotional comic you picked up at Pizza Hut.

batdude123
actaully it had nothing to do with wolverine. I actaully made it becuase of mister x who I had been reading up on the guy was sick.
W/o his telepathy, Wolverine would f*ck him up royally methinks. smile

Master-Borg
actaully he would be.

as would mister x.

maverick.

maybe cable, domino and silver sameria.

not sure though.

st

beast, nightcrawler, and cyclops are contenders too

Battlehammer
W/o his telepathy, Wolverine would f*ck him up royally methinks. smile
maybe though he was a very skilled MA having been stated to be a master of every weapon on the planet as well as almost every style

batdude123
maybe though he was a very skilled MA having been stated to be a master of every weapon on the planet as well as almost every style

Statements != feats, my friend.

Battlehammer
beast, nightcrawler, and cyclops are contenders too

.......are you serious?

Kitty pryde is more skilled then those 3.

nigthcrawler the only one that have a chance of making the list and even he would not.

again showing your lack of knowledge

Master-Borg
So far in this one thread you've said.

-Wolverine would be the first mutant to die.

-Sabretooth almost died of Adamantium poisoning.

-Battlehammer saying Wolverine had survived for week with Adamantium poisoning, was based on nothing and he was talking out his ass.

... How many times do you plan on showing your lack of knowledge in this thread? I wouldn't be surprised if the only experience you have with Wolverine is from a promotional comic you picked up at Pizza Hut.

actually, I've read many (over 50) wolverine comics...but obviously that leaves large gaps of knowledge about the character

to address your points

1. I meant Logan would die first because I thought without his HF, he would actually get a negative reaction from adamantium whereas other characters simply get depowered

2. I believe I was replying based on someone else who claimed that Sabes almost died from poisoning

3. Battlehammer has been known to interpret Logan's feats a bit 'favorably'

Battlehammer
Statements != feats, my friend.

true, but then again Logan who had fought mister x already stated this. The mister x went about and showed off his skills.

batdude123
true, but then again Logan who had fought mister x already stated this. The mister x went about and showed off his skills.

When he had telepathy. smile

Master-Borg
.......are you serious?

Kitty pryde is more skilled then those 3.

nigthcrawler the only one that have a chance of making the list and even he would not.

again showing your lack of knowledge beast would be exactly the same and suffer no downgrade since its his body that allows him his agility and strength, not some power

NC will have his tail as an extra weapon

Cyclops has trained more than almost anyone

Battlehammer
actually, I've read many (over 50) wolverine comics...but obviously that leaves large gaps of knowledge about the character

to address your points

1. I meant Logan would die first because I thought without his HF, he would actually get a negative reaction from adamantium whereas other characters simply get depowered

2. I believe I was replying based on someone else who claimed that Sabes almost died from poisoning

3. Battlehammer has been known to interpret Logan's feats a bit 'favorably'

1) your full of shit. Oh and please name the 50 issues your read.

2) it common knowledge that Logan adamtium takes a great deal of time before it effects him.

3) you should not take llag word.

4) prove that I have been known to interpret logans feats a bit favorably. Please prove it you chump.

5) you talking out your ass like always, and your full of it like always.

6) no one here believes you have read more then 5 comics let a lone 50 wolverine comics. please stop insulting every ones intelligence by lieing so blatenly to us.

Master-Borg
1) your full of shit. Oh and please name the 50 issues your read.

Wolverine

srankmissingnin
beast would be exactly the same and suffer no downgrade since its his body that allows him his agility and strength, not some power

Beast strength/agility are all part of his mutation, his catlike body is a secondary mutation.

SpookySmurph
With out her powers? Not likely. She fares nearly as well without her powers as with them.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Domino/X-Force106-11.jpg

What she has to say after the H-Evo incident.

Battlehammer
beast would be exactly the same and suffer no downgrade since its his body that allows him his agility and strength, not some power
which comes from his powers.........again showing your lack of knowledge. When beast powers are taken he reverts to human form......

again showing your lack of knowlegde..........and again night crawler would revert to a human.........god dam you know nothing.

false.

and though cyclopes is skill in h2h he not enarly as skilled as any one we mention. Kitty is leagues above scot in h2h prowess

Battlehammer
Wolverine

.......like I said your full of shit.

and I ment the issue numbers and the full titles.

Battlehammer

When he had telepathy. smile

does not change the fact he still required the skills to preform the moves he did

srankmissingnin
She fares nearly as well without her powers as with them.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Scans/Domino/X-Force106-11.jpg

What she has to say after the H-Evo incident.

All that scan proves is that with out her powers she still has combat skills to rely one... which no one was arguing but no way in hell is she a top 5 contender... she wouldn't even make top 20.

Master-Borg
.......like I said your full of shit.

and I ment the issue numbers and the full titles. I read issues 1 - 50

SpookySmurph
All that scan proves is that with out her powers she still has combat skills to rely one... which no one was arguing but no way in hell is she a top 5 contender... she wouldn't even make top 20. Oh, I knows, I knows.

But, if we're considering ALL mutants, EVER, then my statement is still true. All I said was she'd be up there, because I think she's under rated.

Regardless, who would be in the top 20 then? I'm curious.

Battlehammer
I read issues 1 - 50

really how many times did he fight sabertooth in those 50 issue if ever?

Master-Borg
really how many times did he fight sabertooth in those 50 issue if ever? *yawn* I grow weary of constantly having to prove to you I've read Logan comics.

g'night Thimble

Master-Borg
What would Chris Hanson have to say about this?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/5000/4250/4250-64302-1-wolverine_400.jpg

Akuki
Oh, I knows, I knows.

But, if we're considering ALL mutants, EVER, then my statement is still true. All I said was she'd be up there, because I think she's under rated.

Regardless, who would be in the top 20 then? I'm curious.
Cable should definitely be up there, he's got far more combat experience than all the rest of them, and he's one of their best tacticians.

Battlehammer
*yawn* I grow weary of constantly having to prove to you I've read Logan comics.

g'night Thimble

.......every time you say you read an issue then when asked about it you answer every thing incorrectly...........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Akuki
Cable should definitely be up there, he's got far more combat experience than all the rest of them, and he's one of their best tacticians.

far more what? Logan combat experience dwarfs cables.........

Battlehammer
What would Chris Hanson have to say about this?

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/vol/5000/4250/4250-64302-1-wolverine_400.jpg

what?

Master-Borg
what? Chris Hanson would catch Logan on To Catch a Predator

Battlehammer
Chris Hanson would catch Logan on To Catch a Predator

what are you babbling about..........

Master-Borg
what are you babbling about.......... Chris Hanson would PWN Logan for lusting after that little girl

Akuki
far more what? Logan combat experience dwarfs cables.........
Logan might be a bit of an exception due to his age, but all others, I mean he has been fighting constantly since he a small child.

Doctor-Alvis
I have no idea why people are even thinking beast would be one of the five.
Person.

And it's because a free for all isn't going to be some plotted out, one on one, stylized kung fu-movie thing like normal fights are in the comics.

It's going to be a big cluster**** and there's just as good a chance that Wolverine will get swarmed like a survivor in a horde of zombies by everyone else who has fought for days, dodged bullets, or performed any other superhuman feats with no powers.

Battlehammer
Chris Hanson would PWN Logan for lusting after that little girl

have you even read the issue?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Akuki
Logan might be a bit of an exception due to his age, but all others, I mean he has been fighting constantly since he a small child.

there style quite a few who experience would dwarf cables

Master-Borg
have you even read the issue? nope, you missed my joke anyways

Bad Ash231
Chris Hanson would PWN Logan for lusting after that little girl

Congrats. You're a loon.

Battlehammer
nope, you missed my joke anyways

your joke was stupid.........

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Person.

And it's because a free for all isn't going to be some plotted out, one on one, stylized kung fu-movie thing like normal fights are in the comics.

It's going to be a big cluster**** and there's just as good a chance that Wolverine will get swarmed like a survivor in a horde of zombies by everyone else who has fought for days, dodged bullets, or performed any other superhuman feats with no powers.

that could happen though not likly. it every one trying to beat every one else. The best fighters will have the best chances of making it out.

Soljer
As the number of people increase, statistically, the differences between one character and another become less and less important.

Further; it's very likely that the perceived 'greatest threats' will be taken out first.

Therefore, the five most likely to win will likely be the least likely to win.

Likely.

WalkingPuberty
mutants are worthless compared to Spideyz

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Soljer
As the number of people increase, statistically, the differences between one character and another become less and less important.

Further; it's very likely that the perceived 'greatest threats' will be taken out first.

Therefore, the five most likely to win will likely be the least likely to win.

Likely. it is likely that the females will be the last to be attacked

it is likely that some of the 'greatest threats' will not be targets, but rather leaders that cand others to fight with them

this whole thing is an exercise in futility

but I think Capt meant who are the 5 most powerful mutants without powers

Battlehammer
it is likely that the females will be the last to be attacked

it is likely that some of the 'greatest threats' will not be targets, but rather leaders that cand others to fight with them

this whole thing is an exercise in futility

correct.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by WalkingPuberty
mutants are worthless compared to Spideyz

even though many of them could stomp spidy

Master-Borg
even though many of them could stomp spidy he's a troll

WalkingPuberty
they told me to post less....so i will...

Bransolute
1. Thanos

2. Apocalypse

3. Blob... probably...

4. Who cares?
5. Who cares?

HereComesRandal
gotta go with bransolute here, my friend, but i have to add spider-man to teh top

Battlehammer
1. Thanos

2. Apocalypse

3. Blob... probably...

4. Who cares?
5. Who cares?

said thanos was not usable. said no weapons or otu side tech.

blob...........would be a roll of skinn he be useless

Bransolute
said thanos was not usable. said no weapons or otu side tech.

blob...........would be a roll of skinn he be useless He doesn't have weapons or outside tech...
Everything on him is permanent... however, he does have cosmic powers, and whatnot. Plus, even if he wasn't a mutant, he's still an Eternal.

Depends whether or not he can stand. If he can stand, he basically steam rolls this thread into oblivion.

Battlehammer
He doesn't have weapons or outside tech...
Everything on him is permanent... however, he does have cosmic powers, and whatnot. Plus, even if he wasn't a mutant, he's still an Eternal.

Depends whether or not he can stand. If he can stand, he basically steam rolls this thread into oblivion.

I know but I said he not usable along with out side tech, weapons and such

Bransolute
I know but I said he not usable along with out side tech, weapons and such So... he won't have outside tech, or weapons... and such I guess...

He still owns this thread so hard.

I think your comment should instead be directed at Apoc... since he's the one who has a suit of Celestial tech attached to his friggin body.

Battlehammer
So... he won't have outside tech, or weapons... and such I guess...

He still owns this thread so hard.

I think your comment should instead be directed at Apoc... since he's the one who has a suit of Celestial tech attached to his friggin body.

your not understanding me.

I said no thanos.

and also no weapons or out side tech.

Bransolute
your not understanding me.

I said no thanos.

and also no weapons or out side tech. But you said all mutants...

Racist! mad

***ignore list added***

bitca360
Someone having a tough time understanding the concept of "human mutants"

Isn't it common sense to assume topics on mutants that its referring to the most common sect of "mutants"?

Bransolute
Originally posted by bitca360
Someone having a tough time understanding the concept of "human mutants"

Isn't it common sense to assume topics on mutants that its referring to the most common sect of "mutants"? He never said "human mutants"... at least not in his first post. Which is the only thing I read.

Isn't it common sense that there are more than "human mutants" in the Marvel verse?

Apolloknight
He never said "human mutants"... at least not in his first post. Which is the only thing I read.

Isn't it common sense that there are more than "human mutants" in the Marvel verse?

Isn't it common sense, that common sense doesn't exist on this forum?

Creshosk
*yawn* I grow weary of constantly having to prove to you I've read Logan comics.

g'night Thimble Seeing as how you've never proven you have ...

Master-Borg
Seeing as how you've never proven you have ... it's not something I could really prove sad

SevenShackles
sabertooth.

Battlehammer
it's not something I could really prove sad

really? Becuase you have easily proven time and time again that you have not

Doctor-Alvis
that could happen though not likly. it every one trying to beat every one else. The best fighters will have the best chances of making it out.
The best fighters are also the biggest targets. At least the most renowned fighters.

Oohhhhh... then this thread is boring. Theory rules.

psy_blade
Psylocke
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Cable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.