Who can take a Piledriver from Space ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok , heres the deal. Superman grabs his unresisting opponent, flies them One hundred miles above planet Earth. Then Piledrivers them back into the Metropolis street as fast as possible.

Who can take it ?

iceman24567
Vandal Savage roll eyes (sarcastic)

Doctor-Alvis
Superman

SuperiorTech
juggs

tkitna
To many to list.

llagrok
Can Earth take it?

Switch 07
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok , heres the deal. Superman grabs his unresisting opponent, flies them One hundred miles above planet Earth. Then Piledrivers them back into the Metropolis street as fast as possible.

Who can take it ? Naruto much? big grin

Priest
Batman

Faceman

Who can take it ?

Didn't he do that to Doomsday ?

Galan007
Originally posted by Faceman
Didn't he do that to Doomsday ? Only in that Superman/DD animated thingy, I thought.

Soljer
Sodam Yat. stick out tongue.

Gecko4lif
immortal man

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Sodam Yat. stick out tongue. Yeah!

And while we're at it -- Firestorm can too! pipe

Gecko4lif
ultron

Soljer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
immortal man

Resurrection doesn't really count as 'taking it.'

llagrok
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
ultron

Naw

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Naw 'Classic' Ultron could -- and quite easily at that.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
'Classic' Ultron could -- and quite easily at that.

We're always using current versions aren't we?

Soljer
We're always using current versions aren't we?

Unless otherwise specified.

Galan007
We're always using current versions aren't we? Yup.

Sundipped
A lot of beings could take this. Nearly all cosmic beings with super invulnerability. This piledriver is capable of producing a ko for some but it won't kill any 1.

SuperiorTech
cannonball

Galan007
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
cannonball The same Cannonball that pretty much KO'd himself, when he ran into Juggernaut's fist?

Okie dokie. pipe

SuperiorTech
The same Cannonball that pretty much KO'd himself, when he ran into Juggernaut's fist?

Okie dokie. pipe

He was drunk after he hit jugg's he got up and started to puke on the floor when he is blasting he is pretty much invulnerable.

SuperiorTech
damn double post

endrict
Wolverine

Galan007
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
when he is blasting he is pretty much invulnerable. Juggs thought otherwise. ermmgrin

Hitman911
Originally posted by endrict
Wolverine no2

UniOmni
Many people could take it, since most top tiers are much more durable than the streets of big cities.

Now, make it onto a patch of adamantium or promethium, and they die, and he breaks his legs.

endrict
Originally posted by Hitman911
no2

lol

Kurash
hammerhead

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by UniOmni
Many people could take it, since most top tiers are much more durable than the streets of big cities.

Now, make it onto a patch of adamantium or promethium, and they die, and he breaks his legs.

Yup

lando005
huc

srankmissingnin

Who can take it ?

Is he flying back to Earth or just letting gravity pull them back?

Galan007
Originally posted by endrict
Wolverine I really am curious what a 'Superman Piledriver' would do to Wolvie? umm

Sirius77
'Classic' Ultron could -- and quite easily at that.

"As fast as possible"... thats ftl to say the least... ultron got his
software messed up by black panther in ultron unlimited... some
of his armor might be slightly intact... but as far as being alive...

Sirius77
juggs or ds.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Is he flying back to Earth or just letting gravity pull them back?

"As fast as possible."

Terminal velocity isn't very fast...

Galan007
Originally posted by Sirius77
"As fast as possible"... thats ftl to say the least... ultron got his
software messed up by black panther in ultron unlimited... some
of his armor might be slightly intact... but as far as being alive... Meh,
If they were to travel at c, , Ultron's software could very well be fried by simply moving in-atmosphere at those speeds.

Hitting the ground might not even be required. stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
"As fast as possible."

Terminal velocity isn't very fast...

Which is why I asked. A piledriver from space wouldn't be nearly as affective as a punch unless Superman was flying... and if Superman was flying would he even be able to preform a piledriver? Can Superman fly in any direction or does it need to be head first?

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Which is why I asked. A piledriver from space wouldn't be nearly as affective as a punch unless Superman was flying... and if Superman was flying would he even be able to preform a piledriver? Can Superman fly in any direction or does it need to be head first? Even IF Superman couldn't fly like 'Powdered Toast Man' -- For the purposes of this thread, we are to assume he can.

Soljer
Yes, he can fly in any direction he pleases.

MightyEInherjar
Surely Superman has used his flight to move backwards or side-to-side to dodge in combat.

KMC_Drifter
I think I would've went with a Stone Cold Stunner from space.....going at the speed of light...and hitting the ground....the guys face is gonna be compressed against Superman's shoulder at impact. With Supe's bio-aura...that would hurt a lot more than just hitting the ground. Probably enough to even snap Wolverine's kneck...perhaps...lol

I know it should **** most anyone up...lol.

SevenShackles
galactus

CaptainStoic
The new Ultron would not only survive this but, before impact happened would calculate the defeat of its opponent. Physical force does not affect Ultron as seen when Sentry was aiming for the back of her head. Juggernaut would survive this with no problem at all.

Tenebrous
Stardust, SS

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The new Ultron would not only survive this but, before impact happened would calculate the defeat of its opponent. Physical force does not affect Ultron as seen when Sentry was aiming for the back of her head. Juggernaut would survive this with no problem at all.

Physical attacks have an effect, she's just capable of repairing it.

There's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference.

Creshosk
I really am curious what a 'Superman Piledriver' would do to Wolvie? umm Probably not a whole lot more than a regular class 100 hit or the usual flesh being burned off of him.

His flesh doesn't have a great enhanced durability so the reason he takes the hits he does is due to his regenerative ability. You can only destroy the flesh so much increaseing the force beyond whats required to destroy it wont make it even more destroyed.

Especially considering that in a pile driver only the head impacts.

llagrok
Originally posted by SevenShackles
galactus

I'd hate to meet the guy who can piledrive Galactus

Sirius77
Originally posted by CaptainStoic

Yeah... okay... going several million times ftl...

Shes going to calculate his defeat...

Sirius77
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Stardust, SS

Stardust? brb anyone?

SS? Thor anyone?

Sirius77
Originally posted by Creshosk
Probably not a whole lot more than a regular class 100 hit or the usual flesh being burned off of him.

His flesh doesn't have a great enhanced durability so the reason he takes the hits he does is due to his regenerative ability. You can only destroy the flesh so much increaseing the force beyond whats required to destroy it wont make it even more destroyed.

Especially considering that in a pile driver only the head impacts.

At ftl, I'm sure that he would recieve heat upon impact
sufficient enough to boil every ounce of flesh off of his
body. Perhaps even damage the adamantium.

Violent2Dope
High Herald Alucard of Hellsing could. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Validus
Beta Ray Bill had no effect on SD.

Bransolute
Wouldn't it just basically be like what Hyperion did to Wonder Man? Put them through the planet?

So, whoever can survive getting put through the planet can take it I guess...

Creshosk
At ftl, I'm sure that he would recieve heat upon impact
sufficient enough to boil every ounce of flesh off of his
body. Perhaps even damage the adamantium. He doesn't have superhuman durability, how would that damage him more than he already has been?

I think the planet would give before the adamantium did.

UniOmni
Stardust? brb anyone?

SS? Thor anyone?

Stardust wasn't dropped at all by Bill, and only Asteroth put him/her down.

Surfer is so durable, he'd likely get up and ask what was the goal of such a thoughtless maneuver.

Piledriving into earth which is more than likely gonna give way very fast<<Thor hitting you with a charged magical hammer.

Galan007
Originally posted by Creshosk
Probably not a whole lot more than a regular class 100 hit or the usual flesh being burned off of him.

Especially considering that in a pile driver only the head impacts. Traveling at around c. -- I doubt that would make much of a difference.

iceman24567
Originally posted by iceman24567
Vandal Savage roll eyes (sarcastic)

CaptainStoic
Who could take it?
1. Supreme
2. Lobo
3. Juggernaut
4. Doomsday
5. Hulk
6. Black Adam
7. Captain Marvel
8. Thanos
9. Darkseid
10. Sentry
11. Pitt
12. Mon-El
13. Ultra Boy
14. Zod
I'll leave it at that, but I think I could keep going.

SuperiorTech
wolverine shifty

Tenebrous
Stardust? brb anyone?

SS? Thor anyone?

what brb did to stardust >>>>>> a piledriver from superman 100 miles above earth. Stardust got up and the only thing brb did to him was piss him off.

read the comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.