Beat The FANBOY SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Fanboy Squad!!!:
Wolverine, Storm, Iceman(current), Flash, Captain America, Karate Kid (classic),Superman (pre-crisis), Dr. Strange (classic) Thanos, Thor & Odin, and Silver Surfer.

The LEAST amount of characters from this group.

High:
Adam Warlock, Baron Zemo (w/ Moonstones), Cyborg Superman, The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Genis-Vell, Green Lantern (Hal, Kyle, Alan), Infinity-Man, Majestic, Moonstone (w/ both stones), Qztr, The Sentry, The Silver Surfer, Sinestro, Spartan 3.0, Stardust, Superman (including B/R and AS), Thor, The Void

Middle:
Alexander Nero, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Cpt. Comet,Captain Marvel (DC), Damien Hellstrom, Doomsday, Evinlea, The Fallen One, Firelord, The Flash III (Wally West), The Flash IV (Bart Allen), General Zod, Gladiator, Green Lantern (Guy, John, Katma, Kilowog), Hyperion, Ikaris, Imperiex Probes, Kid Omega, Lobo, Loki, Magus (Post-IG), Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Mon-El, Morg, Nate Grey, Orion, Quasar, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Skreet, Supergirl, Supreme, Swamp Thing, Terrax the Tamer, Void, Waverider, Wildfire, Wonder Woman

oh yea. my team gets 1 week prep. yours, 1 day wink

HereComesRandal
WWH soloes with teh biceps

WalkingPuberty
if you think your my friend, then your team wins smile

Soljer
Pre Crisis Superman, Thanos, Odin, and Doctor Strange? With a weeks prep?

They solo the entire list you posted.

WalkingPuberty
i agree with you smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.