silver samuria vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins. No prep.

First match is standard silver samurai.

second is silver samurai using his powers to there fullest

llagrok
why do you call him samuria?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
why do you call him samuria?
why do you always have to be such a prick?

it was a simple typo

llagrok
You got it wrong like three times...

Battlehammer
You got it wrong like three times...

because I was typing it fast and I have dyslexia, but thanks for being an ass about it.

Master-Borg
DD wins majority

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
DD wins majority

whats your reasoning for this?

Not saying your wrong I just like to know why.

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
because I was typing it fast and I have dyslexia, but thanks for being an ass about it.

Thanks.

Just doing mah job

Battlehammer
Thanks.

Just doing mah job

I know your very good at being a prick. Pritty much every one agrees about that.

keep up the good work................ laughing

llagrok
Daredevil wins.

Battlehammer
Daredevil wins.
not saying your wrong, but do you actaully have valid reasons why.

also do you think DD beats both matches?

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
whats your reasoning for this?

Not saying your wrong I just like to know why. DD is too fast for Samurai and he won't dodge the sword.

Teleportation doesnt help Samurai much either since DD can sense him so no surprise attacks.

Battlehammer
DD is too fast for Samurai and he won't dodge the sword.

Teleportation doesnt help Samurai much either since DD can sense him so no surprise attacks.

...............what. I think you messed up with your post.

you said DD won't dodge the sword...........but then said DD is to fast for silver samurai.

also no teleportation for silver sam. also silver sam. has both hands.

also DD is not to fast for silver samurai. Your talking about a guy who has easily tagg spiderman in fights. He also has deflected bullets and so forth. there speed is roughly equal.

Master-Borg
yeah I meant DD WILL DODGE Sam's attacks. If DD can dodge Bullseye attacks he can dodge Silver Sam

llagrok
Harada is fast though

Battlehammer
yeah I meant DD WILL DODGE Sam's attacks. If DD can dodge Bullseye attacks he can dodge Silver Sam

there a difference between projectlies and melee attacks. DD has been hit repeatedly by melee attack yet he dodges many projectiles easily.

also bulleye does hit DD often.

also silver samurai has tagg the likes of spiderman with ease even to the point of hitting spiderman so hard and fast that spiderman was helpless. That was also only silver samurai using his sheath of the sword.

so really DD has no speed advantage.

so do you have any other reasons? Because silver samurai will and can tagg DD.

Battlehammer
Harada is fast though
ya he pritty dam quick. His showings verse hero's tend to display him with great speed and power

llagrok
Yeah, he has always been pretty fast

psycho gundam
dd dies in this one. the tachyon blade is likely to hit him once

srankmissingnin
I'd give Samurai the significant majority. He is fast, strong and incredible skilled, armed with a sword and wears a light weight body armour. IMO aside from senses/perception, Samurai has Matt beat in almost everyway. He is going to pretty much be able to shrug off Matts best attacks and remember Harada is a guy who almost koed Spider-man with 2-3 hits from his sword while it was still sheathed.

Monster Reborn
Those who say that Daredevil wins this overrate senses.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'd give Samurai the significant majority. He is fast, strong and incredible skilled, armed with a sword and wears a light weight body armour. IMO aside from senses/perception, Samurai has Matt beat in almost everyway. He is going to pretty much be able to shrug off Matts best attacks and remember Harada is a guy who almost koed Spider-man with 2-3 hits from his sword while it was still sheathed. matt's not going to use blunt force against an armored foe...he's gonna use nerve strikes

also Samurai's armor is also his downfall, as it will slow him down just enough that DD gets the speed advantage

psycho gundam
matt's not going to use blunt force against an armored foe...he's gonna use nerve strikes

also Samurai's armor is also his downfall, as it will slow him down just enough that DD gets the speed advantage
huh?!? dude the armour is sheet metal(like 10 lbs) and samurai train to kill with as little strikes as necessary + the guy is holding a beam saber that cuts through virtually everything

jrodslam
Daredevil and Silver Samurai have fought before. Daredevil didnt sleep in about a day and a half so he was fatigued to the max. Silver snuck up on him with a kick in the beginning. He was still able to dodge and evade Silver. Later on in the comic, DD was rested and he was still able to dodge Sam and he even dazed him, but had leave the battle to rescue someone.

Im going with Daredevil here for the majority.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil and Silver Samurai have fought before. Daredevil didnt sleep in about a day and a half so he was fatigued to the max. Silver snuck up on him with a kick in the beginning. He was still able to dodge and evade Silver. Later on in the comic, DD was rested and he was still able to dodge Sam and he even dazed him, but had leave the battle to rescue someone.

Im going with Daredevil here for the majority. sounds about right...I figured DD was too fast for the armored Samurai

srankmissingnin
That was Samurai's first appearance, hardly a good example to use in order to gage his abilities.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
That was Samurai's first appearance, hardly a good example to use in order to gage his abilities. dood, DD was so tired he was about to pass out.

jrodslam
I dont think it matters if it was his first appearance or not. He hasnt shown to be a better martial artists than DD or be more agile. DD over the years have shown to improve in skills and although Silver possibly may have as well, its still not on the level of DD. Or at least havent shown to be.

Battlehammer
matt's not going to use blunt force against an armored foe...he's gonna use nerve strikes

actaully the armor is designed not to slow him down at all.

so there goes that.

DD really only advantage is agility and h2h skill.

which is off set by silevr samurai durability and skill with his wepaons.

also earlier yous aid nerve strikes.........thats gunna be pritty hard to land verse some one who wearing armor and is as fast as you are with a reach advantage due to his weapons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.