What if Anakin never became a Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inspirz
If Anakin never became a Sith/Vader would he have been more powerful than Luke at his prime?

Exador
Hmmm. I have thought about that on numerous occasions. My thought is: If Anakin never became a Sith, then The Emporer would have died right in the duel with Mace. The Younglings wouldn't have died, and Anakin would be a Jedi Master. Obi-Wan wouldn't have gotten killed, he would have died of old age and Padme wouldn't be dead

queeq
And Anakin would have been the greatest Jedi ever.

shaynebmxxx
well then wouldnt luke be an even stronger jedi? due to the fact that hed have training from the greatest jedi ever.

Schecter
again?

queeq
Luke would not have been born prolly.

Schecter
Originally posted by queeq
Luke would not have been born prolly.
are you trying to stimulate a debate by posting that? i mean...you're wrong you know...

queeq
Its a stupid question anyway. What if Sw didnt exist? What if Anakin didnt do what caused the whole story of SW? What if this forum doesnt exist? Bla bla bla.

Sesse
What if QuiGon hadn't saved JarJar?

No trip to Gungan idiots in Ep1.
No senator binks.
No idiotic rearmament suggestion from binks.

What if it really happened in a galaxy far far away?!
The thing that hit Roswell in the fifties was a part of the Death star!

alien alien alien alien

Alliance
What if Anakin was gay?

Schecter
Originally posted by queeq
Its a stupid question anyway. What if Sw didnt exist? What if Anakin didnt do what caused the whole story of SW? What if this forum doesnt exist? Bla bla bla.

preaching to the choir

queeq
Yup...

nmensfinest
Padme would have still died, and Anakin would have still turned to the darkside, just afterwards rather than before.

SlayerOfJedi13
Anikin Would hve turned to the Darkside. Hes already faralong the path, it was just a mtter of time or a matter of someone pushing him across the line

queeq
He was pushed from the beginning by Palps.

Rogue Jedi
indeed. had Palpy been killed in the dueal with Mace, Anakin most likely would have never turned to the dark side, Padme would have lived, Luke and Leia would have been born, and Vader would have never existed.

queeq
I doubt that. Had Anakin never met Palpy, he wouldn't have turned. Then again, it was his destiny.

Rogue Jedi
this is making my head hurt. too many if's and's but's and maybe's.

queeq
Yup. It's a nonsensical question anyway. Had Anakin not turned, there would be no SW and we would not be here discussing it.

Rogue Jedi
there would be SW, just different storyline

queeq
Then we would be asking ourselves what had happened if that storyline had not taken place.

General G
But there would be no Star Wars...the Sith would be gone...therefore, balance.

queeq
Whatever...

Time to close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.