File Downloads Keep Cutting Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
When I try to download movies or music, it will get up to 50-60% and nothing else will happen, the time limit remains the same along with the byte rate.

Sometimes it will only give me 5% of downloads.

Its peeving me off, help me peeps...

S_W_LeGenD
This kind of issue is getting more apparent in these days, which is bad. This often happens due to bad server response.

My suggestion is to try Getright 6.3b and then mention your feedback.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Discos
When I try to download movies or music, it will get up to 50-60% and nothing else will happen, the time limit remains the same along with the byte rate.

Sometimes it will only give me 5% of downloads.

Its peeving me off, help me peeps... What program do you use to steal music with?

Discos

Spidervlad
Paying for music in the 21st century is stupid.

Discos
my uncle got done for downloading music a while back, nothing ever came for it though.

I have the radio for music nowadays and never have time to listen to music unless its at weekends....and thats usually my classic metal cds like megadeh and motley crue and such.

Spidervlad
What do you mean your uncle got done?

I really don't see how you could get caught stealing music, unless you come to a licensed music shop trying to sell the CD's you burned...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.