Spawn vs. Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
...I think spawn might take it...not completely sure though..

Burning thought
what spawn is important i think?

DestinyGuy678
I apologize, I'm not extremely familair with the spawns, ...not the divine one who could control everything...but no tthe really wea kone....is there an inbetween one?

Burning thought
np dude

i think theres one where he has certain degrees over his powers, ime not a spawn fan myself, i know in the mid version his powers of his suit he knows well and has great powers anyway so ime not sure Alucard could pull this off.

Astner
The question isn't who would win, the question is, is there any version of Spawn that could actually lose to Alucard.
Of course overlooking the times Spawn become human.

SpearofDestiny
I do not know much about Alucard, but God Spawn (4th age) cannot be destroyed. He is immortal, and invulnerable, as he would continue to return with infinite stamina from every attack, without weakening.

The only beings who could possibly beat God Spawn would be:

TOAA
Presence
GEB
Mother of Creation (man of miracles)

possibly LT, Spectre, HOTI, and IG

God Spawn is like God, Satan, and Urizen. Only Imprisonment by a Supreme Being could possibly stop him. Otherwise, the other guy has no chance.

lando005
since when has alucard been allowed here?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
I do not know much about Alucard

(Dracula + PreCrisis Style "make it up as you go" powers) x 100 = Alucard

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lando005
since when has alucard been allowed here?

For the entire history of history.

DestinyGuy678
ok one thing for sure we're not using the 4th age spawn

Burning thought
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
I do not know much about Alucard, but God Spawn (4th age) cannot be destroyed. He is immortal, and invulnerable, as he would continue to return with infinite stamina from every attack, without weakening.

The only beings who could possibly beat God Spawn would be:

TOAA
Presence
GEB
Mother of Creation (man of miracles)

possibly LT, Spectre, HOTI, and IG

God Spawn is like God, Satan, and Urizen. Only Imprisonment by a Supreme Being could possibly stop him. Otherwise, the other guy has no chance.

TOAA and presence (TOAA anyway) are embodiments of the writers aint they so how could any of those do anything to God spawn who is not marvel

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Spawn ftw.

SpearofDestiny
Originally posted by Burning thought
TOAA and presence (TOAA anyway) are embodiments of the writers aint they so how could any of those do anything to God spawn who is not marvel

ughh.....

Technically they cannot, but if you do a crossover, then they can.

Technically, the Presence can't do anything to Thanos, but if you put them in a crossover, than it can.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
Lol, Spawn. Also, I think Classic Beyonder could take Gods Spawn, tho I do lack knowledge on said character.

DestinyGuy678
this isnt diving spawn again or any of his divine powers

Violent2Dope
I know. Any Spawn takes it(well, cept like, when he was human and stuffs lol).

Gecko4lif
3rd age would be the best match for alucard

that being said spawn takes this with his soul power

Charlotte DeBel
Alucard can be matched with 3rd, 1st& 5th age Spawns (the weakest ones).
With 2d age Spawn the best Alucard can hope for is leaving the battlefield alive; 4th age kills him in mere seconds.

id369
Spawn takes it with just about any incarnation. Alucard has a chance against the current Spawn.

Charlotte DeBel
Maybe. There's lot of hype about Alucard without the seal removed. So I gave him chances agaist 1,3,5 age Spawn.

Charlotte DeBel
And before BT starts his famous "if Alucard is overrated..", I'll recommend him to read that.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-375568-dante-vs-alucard.html

dvampire clearly proved there than Alucard is overrated, and id369, you were debating in that thread. I don't want to prove Dante is Spawn's equal and Dante even at his prime (DMC2, Super Sparda form. time manip and stuff) can only hope for stalemating 2d age Spawn. But he has chances against 1st, 3rd and 5th age Spawn.

And Alucard? 5th and maybe 3rd if he's lucky.

spawnwest
Alucard best chance would be against 1st age Spawn. Spawn was still in training sort of speak. Alucard would have to battle him until his power count went out or uses his experience to put Spawn down for a win. 3rd and 5th age spawn would still be tough for Alucard because of Spawn's experience and what he knows, Spawn would still to pull off a victory.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
And before BT starts his famous "if Alucard is overrated..", I'll recommend him to read that.

me? wtf lol, i cant remember ever saying that let alone it being famous, i must have to only say something once and its famous lol

Charlotte DeBel
Akuki's thread, darling...but I'm not there for insulting you, I just say that Spawn has more chances of winning that than not.

DestinyGuy678
...insn't alucard like asuperman of manga? he can be hit by bullets plus what about is superiors (those spirit things he can call to aid him)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.