validus vs wwh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins.

Bransolute
Thanos.

TricksterPriest
VALIDUS SMASH! durhulk : Hulk think this was bad idea............

Kutulu
Hulk gets pounded, then Thanos steps in. wink

TricksterPriest
It's not very smart to slug it out with Validus. ......Wait, is this Pre-crisis or Post Crisis? I forget how strong Post crisis is.

Galvaclaw
According to Geoff Johns all pre crisis Superboy and the legion of superheroes comics are canon and the events in them happened to new earth Superman. So pre crisis Validus would count as the current version in this case.

TricksterPriest
In that case, Validus one-shots Hulk, then pwns Thanos.

fatgogeta
Hulk versus VALIDUS???????

Kurash
validus

Bouboumaster
Thanos win.

Bransolute
One of us.

Horrificus
Validus beats Hulk into a thick, hairy paste, that splashes all over him, then begins to try and heal itself.

Validus ends up wearing a new, conscious Hulk-Coat that constantly mumbles something about lifting a mountain, and being really strong...

Symmetric Chaos
Validus gets mindraped.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Validus gets mindraped. QFT

TricksterPriest
Except that Validus cannot be mindraped or even affected by TP period. 313

boriquaking55
Squirrel Girl shows up and make them both her beeyotches

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Except that Validus cannot be mindraped or even affected by TP period. 313

That's what Emma thought when she was in crystal form.

Barbarian Shams
Validus crushes Hulk with ease.

Bransolute
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Validus crushes Hulk with ease. Before or after he crushes Hulk with ease?

Barbarian Shams
After he's defeated Hulk, then the crushing begins.

Bouboumaster
Who the hell is Validus?

Bransolute
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Who the hell is Validus? One of us?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Who the hell is Validus?
punched Superboy out of the solar system.

psycho gundam
how strong is that fishbowl covering validus' brain? is it some kind of dc glass that is indestructible or what

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how strong is that fishbowl covering validus' brain? is it some kind of dc glass that is indestructible or what

It's never been broken or even cracked. And if PC kryptonians couldn't do it, I think you'll have a hard time finding anyone who can.

Bransolute
It's never been broken or even cracked. And if PC kryptonians couldn't do it, I think you'll have a hard time finding anyone who can. Didn't IC signify that there wasn't too much of a difference between Pre and Post Supes?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Bransolute
Didn't IC signify that there wasn't too much of a difference between Pre and Post Supes?

Current supes and pc not post crisis and pc

The Fake Macoy
Wait, if Pre-zero hour Legion is back in, doesn't that mean that Darkseid > millions of daxamites is back in too? Doesn't that invalidate every victory Supes had over Darkseid?

Soljer
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wait, if Pre-zero hour Legion is back in, doesn't that mean that Darkseid > millions of daxamites is back in too? Doesn't that invalidate every victory Supes had over Darkseid?

Nope.

Darkseid himself admits that Superman is a physical match - and Darkseid so often tries to hand-to-hand it against Clark.

darthgoober
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
No the GDS is still DS from a thousand years in the future so it's still invalid.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by darthgoober
No the GDS is still DS from a thousand years in the future so it's still invalid.

Everything in GDS was done by a vastly weakened Darkseid, so it's easy to see how powerful the normal full power Darkseid is. wink

darthgoober
Everything in GDS was done by a vastly weakened Darkseid, so it's easy to see how powerful the normal full power Darkseid is. wink
Who was REPOWERED by absorption of outside energies, don't forget that part. Not that it really matters because it's still as invalid as a What If according to forum rules...

TricksterPriest
Who was REPOWERED by absorption of outside energies, don't forget that part. Not that it really matters because it's still as invalid as a What If according to forum rules...

Jesus christ, he admitted that he wasn't anywhere near his full power and that in his prime he would not have lost control of the Daxamites while fighting the legion. You're just trying to discredit it because Thanos could never do that feat on his own. wink

darthgoober
Jesus christ, he admitted that he wasn't anywhere near his full power and that in his prime he would not have lost control of the Daxamites while fighting the legion. You're just trying to discredit it because Thanos could never do that feat on his own. wink
No I'm discrediting it because it's an alternate future and invalid under forum rules. And your clinging to it the way you are is no different than someone clinging to a What If or any other alternate universe/timeline to use as evidence because they're all equally invalid under forum rules.

Soljer
Thanos and Darkseid aren't in this match.

Stop arguing. We already proved that Goob > Trick.

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Nope.

Darkseid himself admits that Superman is a physical match - and Darkseid so often tries to hand-to-hand it against Clark.
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/46/33530200sx8.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/558/95632330jx0.jpghttp://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4765/73128422hh5.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4765/73128422hh5.d913cc6b03.jpg

darthgoober
Thanos and Darkseid aren't in this match.

Stop arguing. We already proved that Goob > Trick.
I guess you have a point...

TricksterPriest
All we proved is that Goober is a lying bastich who can't debate honestly and uses hearsay and selective interpretation to get his points across. And who seriously thinks that Thanos can take DS in a straight fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
All we proved is that Goober is a lying bastich who can't debate honestly and uses hearsay and selective interpretation to get his points across. And who seriously thinks that Thanos can take DS in a straight fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't recall ever seeing Goober lie.

I don't recall him cheating.

But I do recall a shitload of people supporting Thanos in a match against Darkseid.

I do recall a shitload of people laughing their asses off at you when Goob made you bite the curb...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Estacado
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/46/33530200sx8.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/558/95632330jx0.jpghttp://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4765/73128422hh5.jpg
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4765/73128422hh5.d913cc6b03.jpg

duriroll

darthgoober
Tell you what, why don't you point out some of the lies/hearsay/selective interpretation I used. Go ahead and pull up some quotes or just point me to the page numbers and I'll get them and post them myself... unless of course you're just talking a bunch of shit(which is about par for you)...

And of course Thanos CAN beat DS(maybe not for the majority, but it's definitely possible). And the fact that I convinced people of that is real reason your b*tching because it made you look bad after all the shit you were talking.

darthgoober
duriroll
Thanos's done the same type thing to Surfer on numerous occasions now. How many instances like that can you find for DS and Supes?

TricksterPriest
Tell you what, why don't you point out some of the lies/hearsay/selective interpretation I used. Go ahead and pull up some quotes or just point me to the page numbers and I'll get them and post them myself... unless of course you're just talking a bunch of shit(which is about par for you)...

And of course Thanos CAN beat DS(maybe not for the majority, but it's definitely possible). And the fact that I convinced people of that is real reason your b*tching because it made you look bad after all the shit you were talking.

you know what, I don't even want to bother. You're a dick. You got the mongoose thread closed for sheer spite.

You pulled some of the worst crap I've ever seen on KMC. You're the 2nd coming of David_Richards. I didn't care about losing. It was the fact that you rigged the match and spewed BS to win it.

Why should I respect you, or even bother to debate with you? You're like Quanchi with Thanos, you won't hear anything that puts a DC character over a marvel one. You apply a horrendous double standard to marvel characters and use anything at your disposal, even outright lies, to wank them. dopedfu

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfuandgtfo.jpg

Switch 07
Children children children. laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
http://hmandm.com/images377/you_suck.gif

Switch 07
you know what, I don't even want to bother. You're a dick. You got the mongoose thread closed for sheer spite.

You pulled some of the worst crap I've ever seen on KMC. You're the 2nd coming of David_Richards. I didn't care about losing. It was the fact that you rigged the match and spewed BS to win it.

Why should I respect you, or even bother to debate with you? You're like Quanchi with Thanos, you won't hear anything that puts a DC character over a marvel one. You apply a horrendous double standard to marvel characters and use anything at your disposal, even outright lies, to wank them. dopedfu

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfuandgtfo.jpg dur

darthgoober
Actually Bada and Cresh got the Mongoose thread closed, all I didn't was defend myself when I was bashed. But way to do nothing but talking shit again(which as I said is about par for you). thumb up

You pulled some of the worst crap I've ever seen on KMC. You're the 2nd coming of David_Richards. I didn't't care about losing. It was the fact that you rigged the match and spewed BS to win it.
Yeah... how dare I go by what's consistently portrayed On Panel. It's MUSH better to follow lines of supposition and speculation the way that you do roll eyes (sarcastic) . And I'd like to see how I "rigged" the match and any BS I spewed to win(unless you're just talking shit again)...

Truth be told, YOU shouldn't debate with me because you're not very good at it. I apply the same standard to both companies, which is the real reason you feel the need to throw your b*tch fits. Evidence of this is easy enough to find on the Quasar vs Nova thread.

And again, point to a single lie I've ever told to make Marvel seem superior to DC.

Badabing
Trick, the best thing to do is ignore him. He's just baiting you......because he's a master at it. 313

Switch 07
You both were arguing like children in the Q vs N thread.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Switch 07
You both were arguing like children in the Q vs N thread.
Hey all I wanted was an equal standard to be applied for both Marvel and DC. That seems like a perfectly valid request...

Badabing
Actually Bada and Cresh got the Mongoose thread closed Wow, you must miss me Darth, this is the SECOND time you dropped my name. blushing

Alas, you are misrepresenting the truth again with selective memory.........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=444413&pagenumber=735#post9619552

......As you can see, my name WAS NOT mentioned. durno

Anyway, how's Carly and the family? happy

darthgoober
Originally posted by Badabing
Wow, you must miss me Darth, this is the SECOND time you dropped my name. blushing

Alas, you are misrepresenting the truth again with selective memory.........

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=444413&pagenumber=735#post9619552

......As you can see, my name WAS NOT mentioned. durno

Anyway, how's Carly and the family? happy
You misunderstand. When I said that you were one of the ones responsible I was referring to you interjecting a smart-ass remark when I was addressing Red about the rules of Battle Zone...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9618816#post9618816

And of course that interjection(as well as your previous bashing) is what got everything started between Cresh and I. Were you DIRECTLY responsible... no. But then again I never said that you were directly responsible. I guess I should have been more clear about that though.

The Great Galen
How did this turn into a Darksied vs Thanos debate...oh and Validus rapes WWH like a *****.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No I'm discrediting it because it's an alternate future and invalid under forum rules. And your clinging to it the way you are is no different than someone clinging to a What If or any other alternate universe/timeline to use as evidence because they're all equally invalid under forum rules.

WRONG. THe current DS did in fact beat the what if DS. So even if the feats performed by the What if DS aren't valid. the defeat at the hands of current DS are valid. It is the same if I use alternate reed's pwning of the LT. The event is valid unto the LT but not unto 616 Reed.

Symmetric Chaos
Nope.

Lies! DS noted him as a physical superior.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WRONG. THe current DS did in fact beat the what if DS. So even if the feats performed by the What if DS aren't valid. the defeat at the hands of current DS are valid. It is the same if I use alternate reed's pwning of the LT. The event is valid unto the LT but not unto 616 Reed.
I never said that DS's victory over his older self was invalid. But then again DS lost a lot of power fighting towards the end of the GDS if I'm not mistaken, which is why he lost control over the Daximites. So you can't really say that he beat GDS DS in his prime...

Badabing
You misunderstand. When I said that you were one of the ones responsible I was referring to you interjecting a smart-ass remark when I was addressing Red about the rules of Battle Zone...
And of course that interjection(as well as your previous bashing) is what got everything started between Cresh and I. I told you several times over PMs that I was joking. You're just a bit wound up on KMC, just enjoy the boards. happy

Were you DIRECTLY responsible... no. But then again I never said otherwise. Really? Wow, I totally misread this...........

Actually Bada and Cresh got the Mongoose thread closed roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Anyway, how's Carly and the family?

Switch 07
Hey all I wanted was an equal standard to be applied for both Marvel and DC. That seems like a perfectly valid request... But you argued like a little ***** with him.

Hell our failing now. evil face

I read that Mongoose thread and Bada done nothing that didn't deserve to be said. You wouldn't let it go. You didn't have the brains to be mature and take it to PMs which made the mod close it. Therefore you fail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
How did this turn into a Darksied vs Thanos debate...oh and Validus rapes WWH like a *****. It is so hard for you to understand that this futiristic Darkseid had his powers altered. he doesnt have Mordrus powers currently so why credit him with a feat that hasnt happened yet.

Answer becuz you love Darkseid and will try our damndest to do it.

Symmetric Chaos

And of course that interjection(as well as your previous bashing) is what got everything started between Cresh and I. Were you DIRECTLY responsible... no. But then again I never said that you were directly responsible. I guess I should have been more clear about that though.

blink It sure doesn't look like that.

Faceman
Originally posted by quanchi112
It is so hard for you to understand that this futiristic Darkseid had his powers altered. he doesnt have Mordrus powers currently so why credit him with a feat that hasnt happened yet.

Welcome back... eek!

Switch 07
It is so hard for you to understand that this futiristic Darkseid had his powers altered. he doesnt have Mordrus powers currently so why credit him with a feat that hasnt happened yet.

Answer becuz you love Darkseid and will try our damndest to do it. Quan Chi. rock

Been that long already has it?

nvrbeenwthagirl

YOu should really try and read with understanding.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never said that DS's victory over his older self was invalid. But then again DS lost a lot of power fighting towards the end of the GDS if I'm not mistaken, which is why he lost control over the Daximites. So you can't really say that he beat GDS DS in his prime...

He lost control over the Daxamites becuz his attention was being split.

darthgoober
I told you several times over PMs that I was joking. You're just a bit wound up on KMC, just enjoy the boards. happy
How many people do you know that would believe that this was a "joking" post...
How about this, Trick and Red are entitled to their opinions on this thread since they started Team Mongoose. I agree with their opinions. If others don't then take it to a PM or post without your little attitudes and remarks. The way everybody is having little girl hissy fits you'd think they knew their opinions were wrong but can't gather the courage to man up, apologize and put things right.

Darth, I'm not sure who pissed in your cereal every morning for the past month but you've been a ball buster to more than a few people. You're not afraid to report or threaten to report people on the AMC thread for spamming, arguing and what not. Give this thread the same respect.

You all complain and b!tch about anybody with differing opinions. Grow the f*ck up. It seems that non-Mongoose members are doing all the trolling, flaming and arguing they can to get this thread closed again. F*cking pathetic.
And actually you said you were joking about the David_Richards remark, you never said anything about that post.

Really? Wow, I totally misread this...........

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud
You must have missed my edit...

Anyway, how's Carly and the family?
None of your business. And I'll thank you not to mention my family.

Switch 07
Galan = laughing

darthgoober
But you argued like a little ***** with him.

Hell our failing now. evil face

I read that Mongoose thread and Bada done nothing that didn't deserve to be said. You wouldn't let it go. You didn't have the brains to be mature and take it to PMs which made the mod close it. Therefore you fail.
None of the Mongooses had the brains to keep their bashing confined to PM's, so why should I do so with my responses to them?

And you're welcome to your opinion as to who was in the "right", but there's been more than a few people who happen to agree with me.

darthgoober
He lost control over the Daxamites becuz his attention was being split.
We're derailing yet another thread with all this, so what say we take it up another time?

Switch 07
None of the Mongooses had the brains to keep their bashing confined to PM's, so why should I do so with my responses to them?

And you're welcome to your opinion as to who was in the "right", but there's been more than a few people who happen to agree with me.

Because it was you keeping on. Its their thread. They didn't want you to post then don't especially when its going to get closed like was said.

I have been here for weeks and you seem to be nothing more than a moany little kid. Maybe you need some tiem on Herochat to grow up. Hell it seems to have helped Quan Chi. Follow his example because at the moment Quan = you.

Faceman
I wont take sides seeing how you're all my friends, but seriously this has got to STOP. Fighting in the Internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Symmetric Chaos

I know this will open me to attacks but that doesn't put you into the right. In fact Mongoose members being in the wrong wouldn't put you in the right erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
I wont take sides seeing how you're all my friends, but seriously this has got to STOP. Fighting in the Internet is like competing in the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I dont' even know what they are fighting about. sad. I'm mad the mongooses got closed tho. Not fair to those of us who liked the group and didn't contribute to it being closed.

darthgoober
Because it was you keeping on. Its their thread. They didn't want you to post then don't especially when its going to get closed like was said.

I have been here for weeks and you seem to be nothing more than a moany little kid. Maybe you need some tiem on Herochat to grow up. Hell it seems to have helped Quan Chi. Follow his example because at the moment Quan = you.
A team thread isn't a haven for bashing. If I'm being bashed I have a right to respond no matter where it is.
I absolutely agree. I've tried to let it drop, but Trick felt the need to bring it up again so again I felt compelled to respond.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I know this will open me to attacks but that doesn't put you into the right. In fact Mongoose members being in the wrong wouldn't put you in the right erm
It won't open you up to attacks from me, like I said people are free to think whatever they want of the situation. I was just pointing out to Switch that his opinion was in no way shared by everyone.

Switch 07
A team thread isn't a haven for bashing. If I'm being bashed I have a right to respond no matter where it is.

I absolutely agree. I've tried to let it drop, but Trick felt the need to bring it up again so again I felt compelled to respond.

It won't open you up to attacks from me, like I said people are free to think whatever they want of the situation. I was just pointing out to Switch that his opinion was in no way shared by everyone.

Or you could have acted like the adult you claim to be and taken it up on PM and left a note that it was discussed.

By bringing it into public yourself you got a thread that you had nothing to do with closed and brought more people into making it bigger and bigger.

The ones who started it may have had no right. But by letting everyone see you respond everyone become players in your sad pathetic game.

Faceman
Look this is how I see it. I was a member of the Mongooses, and of course I don't like the fact that the thread got closed. I also don't like the idea of being the only person in my team... blink But I believe that it takes more than one person to argue. So lets not blame any one person for the thread being closed. Let it go people, our friendships are more important.

darthgoober
Or you could have acted like the adult you claim to be and taken it up on PM and left a note that it was discussed.

By bringing it into public yourself you got a thread that you had nothing to do with closed and brought more people into making it bigger and bigger.

The ones who started it may have had no right. But by letting everyone see you respond everyone become players in your sad pathetic game.
So at most you can say that I contributed to the problem, but I'm more than willing to admit to that. My issue is with people saying that I CAUSED the problem, and that the thread being closed was MY fault(which is why we're on the subject again).

Switch 07
So at most you can say that I contributed to the problem, but I'm more than willing to admit to that. My issue is with people saying that I CAUSED the problem, and that the thread being closed was MY fault.

You did because you made it escalate even more.

So yeah I blame you and after a few discussions over PM I am defferently not the only one. I only wish you knew the details. But its not my place.

So closing = Yours and starters fault. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Look this is how I see it. I was a member of the Mongooses, and of course I don't like the fact that the thread got closed. I also don't like the idea of being the only person in my team... blink But I believe that it takes more than one person to argue. So lets not blame any one person for the thread being closed. Let it go people, our friendships are more important.

I"m on the team. stick out tongue

strengthkills

Not to be nosy or anything(and to be honest Im being hypocritical in asking this)but why the hell are you in an argument that doesnt have anything to do with you?

You arent Darth,you arent TP,you arent Bada and from what I can discern...you werent a mongoose... huh

Switch 07
Originally posted by strengthkills
Not to be nosy or anything(and to be honest Im being hypocritical in asking this)but why the hell are you in an argument that doesnt have anything to do with you?

You arent Darth,you arent TP,you arent Bada and from what I can discern...you werent a mongoose... huh

Because like he said everyone has opinions. Like he said he kept it in public so now I am entitled which I and other people shouldn't. But because he wasn't mature enough to take it to PM's.

But I did post in the Mongoose thread a few times. big grin

Citizen V
Agreed with SK (for once), you have absolutely nothing to do with it Switch, so stop.

And go Goob. thumb up

darthgoober
You did because you made it escalate even more.

So yeah I blame you and after a few discussions over PM I am defferently not the only one. I only wish you knew the details. But its not my place.

So closing = Yours and starters fault. thumb up
Blame me, I don't give a shit. As I said there are more than a few that agree with me. And since we seem to be derailing the thread, I suggest that you take your own advice about this kind of thing...

Switch 07
Originally posted by Citizen V
Agreed with SK (for once), you have absolutely nothing to do with it Switch, so stop.

And go Goob. thumb up No one did at the time. Like he said its in public so I can if I want. I said I posted in the mongoose thread and was disappointed in it closing.

Anyway I lost interest for now.

darthgoober
No one did at the time. Like he said its in public so I can if I want. I said I posted in the mongoose thread and was disappointed in it closing.

Absolutely. It's a public matter now so feel free to continue it publicly(though it's not as if I bashed you publicly, which is what got it started). BUT if you're going to keep it public, then you don't really have any grounds to say that I was in the wrong for doing the same now do you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let it rest. Everyone.

Citizen V
No one did at the time. Like he said its in public so I can if I want. I said I posted in the mongoose thread and was disappointed in it closing.

Whatever.

Switch 07

Faceman
I"m on the team. stick out tongue

Whoops I forgot . embarrasment

You're actually the teams best debater . wink

Well there are only two of us, but you're still the teams best debater... laughing out loud

Badabing
How many people do you know that would believe that this was a "joking" post...

And actually you said you were joking about the David_Richards remark, you never said anything about that post.

You must have missed my edit...

None of your business. And I'll thank you not to mention my family. Aww, you're still wound up. sad How about in the future you leave my name out of your little tiffs with other KMC members. wink

Thank you. cool

Edit: I'll allow you to get your last word in because it's important to you. happy

darthgoober
Aww, you're still wound up. sad How about in the future you leave my name out of your little tiffs with other KMC members. wink

Thank you. cool

Edit: I'll allow you to get your last word in because it's important to you. happy
And you're still a dick. I was correcting an inaccurate statement regarding who was to blame, not bringing up personal shit that has no bearing on the conversation wink .

nvrbeenwthagirl
And you're still a dick. I was correcting an inaccurate statement regarding who was to blame, not bringing up personal shit that has no bearing on the conversation wink .

I must intercede Goobie. You have been a dick too. I had to put you on ignore a few times for being such. If you dont' want others to be a dick, you should not be one. Do unto others...........

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whoops I forgot . embarrasment

You're actually the teams best debater . wink

Well there are only two of us, but you're still the teams best debater... laughing out loud

LMAO.

darthgoober
I must intercede Goobie. You have been a dick too. I had to put you on ignore a few times for being such. If you dont' want others to be a dick, you should not be one. Do unto others...........
You don't count... everyone's a dick to you stick out tongue .

Switch 07
Agreed.

Citizen V

You don't know how hard it is for me not to make a gay joke right now. erm

Switch 07
laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Since Goob's on my ignore list, I'm not going to address his comments.

Switch, if we ever get the mongoose thread reopened again, consider yourself an honorary mongoose. So long as you don't bash or mess with TEAM, you're in. big grin

Switch 07

Switch, if we ever get the mongoose thread reopened again, consider yourself an honorary mongoose. So long as you don't bash or mess with TEAM, you're in. big grin laughing out loud

thumb up

darthgoober

Switch, if we ever get the mongoose thread reopened again, consider yourself an honorary mongoose. So long as you don't bash or mess with TEAM, you're in. big grin
Good for you. You found yet another way to cover your ass after talking a bunch of unfounded BS thumb up .

Soljer
And...all we've discovered is that Goob is STILL > Trick.

So...nothing new.

Back to Vally and WWH?

Citizen V

So...nothing new.

Basically.

Yeah.

thumb up.

Woop Woop.

Capt Spaulding

So...nothing new.

Back to Vally and WWH?

Trick>You

Don't you feel stupid doped

FearOfBlood
WWH beat Strange/Zom who is above Validus.

WWH for the win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Trick>You

Don't you feel stupid doped

Uhhmm...

Not really. A small insult from Trick's sole supporter doesn't really hurt too much.

Oh, and speaking of 'too,' you misspelled it in your sig.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

WWH for the win. http://www.coolpl8z.com/pl8z/final/coolpl8z_lol-stfu.jpg

Switch 07
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

WWH for the win. Hulk beat him after the distraction. Hulk was going to be destroyed like the whole fight. You fail.

Tricksterpriest Vs FearOfBlood

Capt Spaulding
Uhhmm...

Not really. A small insult from Trick's sole supporter doesn't really hurt too much.

Oh, and speaking of 'too,' you misspelled it in your sig.

1. No one likes a grammar nazi fluffy

2. It's better than being a supporter of a Douche Bag srug

3. it's better than BEING A Douche Bag.

I think it's cute your going thread to thread bashing trick, it's pretty pety, it's like a sock going thread to thread saying Spiderman wins. no expression

Badabing
Uhhmm...

Oh, and speaking of 'too,' you misspelled it in your sig. You'll be okay. petpet You seem to get moody the same time every month???? I hope you feel better. happy Have a good evening. wave

darthgoober
I think it's cute your going thread to thread bashing trick, it's pretty pety, it's like a sock going thread to thread saying Spiderman wins. no expression
Do you criticize Trick when he does the same thing? Or is he the only one that's allowed to in your opinion?

Capt Spaulding
Do you criticize Trick when he does the same thing? Or is he the only one that's allowed to in your opinion?

In Summary, To you two bullies, leave this little bully alone no expression

It's pretty trendy to bash trolls, such as Quanchi, I didn't hear anyone complaining when it was Xmeat, Fearofblood, and DevilGolbin being bashed. You have no reason to bash Trickster, it's like bashing a wall, but hey, if your life's meaning is to pick at Trickster, then Maybe I should let you fulfill your life's meaning.

darthgoober

It's pretty trendy to bash trolls, such as Quanchi, I didn't hear anyone complaining when it was Xmeat, Fearofblood, and DevilGolbin being bashed. You have no reason to bash Trickster, it's like bashing a wall, but hey, if your life's meaning is to pick at Trickster, then Maybe I should let you fulfill your life's meaning.
I have EVERY reason to bash Trick, considering the fact that he was bashing me consistently for a month or so before I EVER bashed him.

And you never answered, did you used to get onto Trick for doing the same?

Soljer
1. No one likes a grammar nazi fluffy

2. It's better than being a supporter of a Douche Bag srug

3. it's better than BEING A Douche Bag.

I didn't go into a thread to bash trickster, I went into it to try to get it back on topic. smile .

You'll be okay. petpet You seem to get moody the same time every month???? I hope you feel better. happy Have a good evening. wave

Nah, I feel quite fine. Thanks for the good wishes though - you too.

And Trickster's quality of post is pretty much on the level of Xmeat, Fear, and DevilGoblin - so I'm confused as to why people are complaining now. smile.

Capt Spaulding
I have EVERY reason to bash Trick, considering the fact that he was bashing me consistently a month or so before I EVER bashed him.

And you never answered, did you used to get onto Trick for doing the same?

Bashing a troll, isn't quite the same as bashing a regular. If you've ever seen the mongoose poster, it specifically cites bashing trolls. I love how you're taking the moral high ground, and if you recall, I was the one who started the criticism of you. After all, you made You were going to make Trick wear a sig, for absolutly nothing. I'm going to do something, In example, which I should have done, when your posting in my thread, aggrivated my users, and block you. It's just best for the forum, to block someone like you, and it sets a good example, to instead of setting ongoing arguments with a douche, to better yet block them. srug Have fun jerking off to belittling Trickster....for what again?

Badabing

It's pretty trendy to bash trolls, such as Quanchi, I didn't hear anyone complaining when it was Xmeat, Fearofblood, and DevilGolbin being bashed. You have no reason to bash Trickster, it's like bashing a wall, but hey, if your life's meaning is to pick at Trickster, then Maybe I should let you fulfill your life's meaning. Don't try to use logic and reason on people who can't leave well enough alone. Some have admittedly bashed KMCers for stuff that occurred months ago. They best thing is point out their faults and Pray they're strong enough to move on. Don't let anybody goad you into a pointless debate by saying "And you never answered" or "You still haven't explained". We've seen this sad trend of baiting many times and it's pointless. The best course is to allow some people to believe they are right. What else do they have but the thought of being right? sad

Capt Spaulding
I didn't go into a thread to bash trickster, I went into it to try to get it back on topic. smile .

Nah, I feel quite fine. Thanks for the good wishes though - you too.

And Trickster's quality of post is pretty much on the level of Xmeat, Fear, and DevilGoblin - so I'm confused as to why people are complaining now. smile.

Pwning yourself there, considering I said Trick>you, you just admitted to your posts being inferior to Xmeat's smile

Capt Spaulding
Don't try to use logic and reason on people who can't leave well enough alone. Some have admittedly bashed KMCers for stuff that occurred months ago. They best thing is point out their faults and Pray they're strong enough to move on. Don't let anybody goad you into a pointless debate by saying "And you never answered" or "You still haven't explained". We've seen this sad trend of baiting many times and it's pointless. The best course is to allow some people to believe they are right. What else do they have but the thought of being right? sad

Afterall A KMC ego is extremely important...haermm

Anywway, Leaving this, it's like talking to a bag of douche's. C'mon bada, let's leave the kennel to Old Yeller, and his little sideick Soljer

Bransolute
It's pretty trendy to bash trolls, such as Quanchi Not saying I like quanchi or anything, or agree with anything he says...

But, I've never seen quanchi start to bash someone, and very rarely retort to bashing. And, he always tries to bring a point to his debate, however wrong he may be. That's not trolling. In fact, quanchi gets trolled all the time, and nobody except quanchi says anything about it.

He's not liked because he has his own opinion, basically.

I'm not saying I've never trolled/insulted him (because I have), but there's really no excuse to bash him.

And, if you've ever bashed quan, then there's no excuse for you to really be defending Trick.

Not wanting to go further into this, of course. smile

Soljer
Pwning yourself there, considering I said Trick>you, you just admitted to your posts being inferior to Xmeat's smile

And we all know how much your opinion matters.

darthgoober
Bashing a troll, isn't quite the same as bashing a regular. If you've ever seen the mongoose poster, it specifically cites bashing trolls. I love how you're taking the moral high ground, and if you recall, I was the one who started the criticism of you. After all, you made You were going to make Trick wear a sig, for absolutly nothing. I'm going to do something, In example, which I should have done, when your posting in my thread, aggrivated my users, and block you. It's just best for the forum, to block someone like you, and it sets a good example, to instead of setting ongoing arguments with a douche, to better yet block them. srug Have fun jerking off to belittling Trickster....for what again?
You honestly think that our match was when it started laughing out loud .
omg

But actually, the person who deserves to be called Quan's sock is Goober. The dude has gone completely off the deep end. roll eyes (sarcastic)
And that was from early in September, nearly a month before our match.

Here's a link if you need want to check it out for yourself...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9466498& amp;highlight=goober+forumid%3A95+userid%3A102398#
post9466498

And I can find you more examples if you'd like.

Switch 07
Pwned?

darthgoober
Don't try to use logic and reason on people who can't leave well enough alone. Some have admittedly bashed KMCers for stuff that occurred months ago. They best thing is point out their faults and Pray they're strong enough to move on. Don't let anybody goad you into a pointless debate by saying "And you never answered" or "You still haven't explained". We've seen this sad trend of baiting many times and it's pointless. The best course is to allow some people to believe they are right. What else do they have but the thought of being right? sad
Yeah cause YOU'RE the one who should criticize others for bashing roll eyes (sarcastic) .

King_Mungi

*Shakes head*

Badabing
Pwning yourself there, considering I said Trick>you, you just admitted to your posts being inferior to Xmeat's smile laughing out loud

Anyway, let them continue if they choose. Just remember that as long as they think they're right....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm thinking Vaidus may have an edge but he has very few showings compared to Hulk. Unless Validus can KO WWH fast he'll lose IMHO.

Capt Spaulding
darthgoober
Today 09:05 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

darthgoober
darthgoober
Today 09:05 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click
Wow, you even cop out like Trick...

I see now why you defend him so much...

Switch 07
darthgoober
Today 09:05 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click That gets sadder and sadder every time someone does that.

Switch 07

I see now why you defend him so much... laughing out loud

I don't really dislike any of you. I wish the arguments would cease.

King_Mungi
King_Mungi
Today 09:12 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

JasonK4

I see now why you defend him so much...
He can't read your post. He's put you on his ignore list. erm

darthgoober
Originally posted by JasonK4
He can't read your post. He's put you on his ignore list. erm
I knew someone would quote it wink .

JasonK4
Originally posted by King_Mungi
King_Mungi
Today 09:12 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click
haermm

Bransolute
Today is hilarious.

There's so much hypocrisy, and bashing going on. A good day to come on KMC all around I think. smile

Anyway, even in a prolonged battle, Hulk doesn't instantly become invulnerable, he still gets affected (Strange fight, his last fight with Abom, etc.).

I believe Validus wins, but it doesn't change the fact that he's so full of forum talk, it's ridonkules.

Badabing
King_Mungi
Today 09:15 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click Mungi has teh powerz to Ignore himself.....shockyes

Switch 07
King_Mungi
Today 09:12 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click laughing out loud

Profiled.

King_Mungi
Mungi has teh powerz to Ignore himself.....shockyes

*cough* Canadian*cough*....damn..wait...

King_Mungi
Today 09:13 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

Badabing
*cough* Canadian*cough*....damn..wait...

King_Mungi
Today 09:13 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click Hmm, Mungi is far more clever than I first thought. I must take his Ignore powerz for myself......

Faceman
JasonK4
Today 09:21 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

laughing out loud

batdude123
This forum reeks of shit.

Bransolute
Originally posted by batdude123
This forum reeks of shit. Not that I disagree... but do tell. smile

King_Mungi
This forum reeks of shit.

and not the good kind sad

Bransolute
and not the good kind sad I had one that smelled like bubblegum once. smile

It was from all the bubblegum I ate over the years.

MottaFan001
World War Hulk. Faster, smarter, and most importantly, STRONGER.

batdude123
Not that I disagree... but do tell. smile

U is teh funny, aren't ya?

Bransolute
U is teh funny, aren't ya? Is it me? Tell me it's not me. sad

batdude123
Is it me? Tell me it's not me. sad

The fact that you can't tell that this forum has gone to hell makes me think you're a part of it.

MottaFan001
get back on topic

Bransolute
The fact that you can't tell that this forum has gone to hell makes me think you're a part of it. I do nothing... today... or anything major...

I kind of like the crisis...

King_Mungi
The fact that you can't tell that this forum has gone to hell makes me think you're a part of it.

The board really has gone to hell, even mentioned it in a few threads now sad

MottaFan001
back on topic.

batdude123
Originally posted by MottaFan001
get back on topic

There is no topic.

In fact, going back on topic would be going off topic at this point from the topic that was created within this topic. And that topic is... there is no topic. no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>