Pyron vs. Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
This is Pyron in his full sized, planet eating form, versus Imperiex Prime (the big one that snuffed out Doomsday in a single blast reducing him to glowing bones).

Burning thought
how fast is Imperiex, can it absorb energy, does it use magic?

Estacado
Imperiex.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Burning thought
how fast is Imperiex, can it absorb energy, does it use magic?

Not very fast, it can absorb energy, and it doesn't use magic.

Burning thought
hmm ine not sure then, i suppose it depends on Imperix durability and ifi t can absorb pyron fast enough, if it can, then it wins

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Kutulu
Not very fast, it can absorb energy, and it doesn't use magic. Pyron is mad fast. I lack knowledge on Imperiex. What can he do? Also, Pyron can absorb energy, matter, can create matter(such as an army of robots in seconds that have a specific purpose), and can manipulate matter(maybe even souls) in fights.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Pyron is mad fast. I lack knowledge on Imperiex. What can he do? Also, Pyron can absorb energy, matter, can create matter(such as an army of robots in seconds that have a specific purpose), and can manipulate matter(maybe even souls) in fights.

atho all these abilities are quite limited

for example he needs momentum to go fast and has never shown any great speed in battle, and his energy absobtion seems to be limited as well.

can you show me where he manipulates Bishi? this is suspect to me

Violent2Dope
atho all these abilities are quite limited

for example he needs momentum to go fast and has never shown any great speed in battle, and his energy absobtion seems to be limited as well.

can you show me where he manipulates Bishi? this is suspect to me 1. Not really, his creationism is quite fast for one.

2. Everything needs momentum when they start moving dude, and Pyron doesn't need much at all. His energy absorption isn't limited either.

3. I have found it one at least one good site, and it also says sumthin similar to it on wiki, Bishamon's page. I'll find a better site tho.

Burning thought
1. Not really, his creationism is quite fast for one.

2. Everything needs momentum when they start moving dude, and Pyron doesn't need much at all. His energy absorption isn't limited either.

3. I have found it one at least one good site, and it also says sumthin similar to it on wiki, Bishamon's page. I'll find a better site tho.

1. lol tbh how do we know how fast his creation is?

2. everything, not neccerily, i mean cant surfer or superman, one of them go from 0-lightspeed, some things move instantly, wheras as we see in the scans he moves quite far and then he goes fast. Also his energy absorbtion is not limited? your trying to claim he could absorb the whole of the Cosmic energy in Galactus when hes full power? or something crazy like that, the guys eaten planets, thats all....with a range it seems of having his chest right next to em lol

3. hmm gdgd, i would like to see this for myself

TricksterPriest
Imperiex wins. He's the big freaking bang. Nuff said. 131 Hmmm, we need an Imperiex smilie.

Violent2Dope
1. lol tbh how do we know how fast his creation is?

2. everything, not neccerily, i mean cant surfer or superman, one of them go from 0-lightspeed, some things move instantly, wheras as we see in the scans he moves quite far and then he goes fast. Also his energy absorbtion is not limited? your trying to claim he could absorb the whole of the Cosmic energy in Galactus when hes full power? or something crazy like that, the guys eaten planets, thats all....with a range it seems of having his chest right next to em lol

3. hmm gdgd, i would like to see this for myself 1. It is instant. erm

2. He was as big as the planet, then in the next panel, he was shown to look signifigantly smaller than the planet, and the next panel, he looked like a star. Okay...OF COURSE his absorption is limited, but I think you know what I mean. He shoots a beam from his chest, why can't he use it at long range? It's a frickin beam.

3. I'll find it...when I get around to it.

To TP: Pyron is the lord and master of the universe. wink You better give me better than he's the big bang.

vlaaad12345
1. It is instant. erm

2. He was as big as the planet, then in the next panel, he was shown to look signifigantly smaller than the planet, and the next panel, he looked like a star. Okay...OF COURSE his absorption is limited, but I think you know what I mean. He shoots a beam from his chest, why can't he use it at long range? It's a frickin beam.

To TP: Pyron is the lord and master of the universe. wink You better give me better than he's the big bang.
Imperiex litterally has the power of the big bang...nothing more is required.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Imperiex litterally has the power of the big bang...nothing more is required. Kay. So he has the power of the big bang. That would make him a universe buster, would it not? Also, I hear he is slow, Pyron is very fast, like, billions FTL fast, there is more to combat than busting power.

Bransolute
Kay. So he has the power of the big bang. That would make him a universe buster, would it not? Also, I hear he is slow, Pyron is very fast, like, billions FTL fast, there is more to combat than busting power. no expression

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Bransolute
no expression I lack knowledge of the character, but have alot of it on Pyron. I want more than just he has the power of the big bang. Give me FEATS.

Sirius77
Imperiex is made to take out universes... I don't see
how Pyron will beat him if Pyron isn't at least universal...

Burning thought
1. It is instant. erm

1. is it now? where does it say that?

2. because hes never used it for long range, unless its range is tiny, he goes to every planet and every planet os far he goes to near right next to the planet including earth, hellstorm when hes there, he absorbs it, theres nothing to think his beam has great range, beams have range too, like light has a range before its beam takes years to reach the target, so will pyrons beam, only its not light

not really, hes not the lord and master of anything....in hes universe hes a cosmic dude who gets eaten by a vampire..no lord and master..

Pyron is very fast, like, billions FTL fast, there is more to combat than busting power.

yes in movement, however never has he shown this in combat speed, not to menstion ofcourse he builds up a few hundred miles of momentum before he can go anything near that speed.

Burning thought
if Wikipedia is anything to go by Pyron is goig to be owned, he can destroy and recreate the universe this being it seems, pyron doesnt stand a chance.

Violent2Dope
1. is it now? where does it say that?

2. because hes never used it for long range, unless its range is tiny, he goes to every planet and every planet os far he goes to near right next to the planet including earth, hellstorm when hes there, he absorbs it, theres nothing to think his beam has great range, beams have range too, like light has a range before its beam takes years to reach the target, so will pyrons beam, only its not light

not really, hes not the lord and master of anything....in hes universe hes a cosmic dude who gets eaten by a vampire..no lord and master..

yes in movement, however never has he shown this in combat speed, not to menstion ofcourse he builds up a few hundred miles of momentum before he can go anything near that speed. 1. ....It was shown.

2. He was already on Hellstorm and earth when he was shown to eat it. Of course he was close to the planet. He travels from planet to planet to learn more about the planet like how he did earth. Of course Pyron's beam has some sort of range, but is is beyond right next to his chest, as the beam was shown to go past Hellstorm.

3. I wasn't really serious. Tho he was on his way to becoming it.

4. Combat speed, he still has tele(which is fast in game btw) and btw, in combat like Pyron's, MOVEMENT speed is still used. Also, he builds up momentum, everything does while moving, but when he first starts moving, he's going faster than hundreds of miles dude.

If Imperiex can really destroy and remake the universe, Pyron will probably lose. The only way Pyron could win is if Imperiex is really slow and not durable enough to take one of Pyron's hits. Or if he could be matter manipulated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.