Zeus vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
Who wins

Estacado
WW Huc.

Master-Borg
Zeus dies. does he even have any impressive feats?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Who wins

I know you got this from HeroChat.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
I know you got this from HeroChat.

Speaking of herochat, I just visited it.

Damn those people are dumb. erm

There are guys saying Odin beats Imperiex Prime and such.

Even quanchi disagrees with them, which says a lot.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

co-signed in blood

FearOfBlood
so who wins ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

There are guys saying Odin beats Imperiex Prime and such.

Even quanchi disagrees with them, which says a lot. There are good posters there to. But i always maintain my position whether on here or on there. It is ridicuolus to think of Odin beating Impereix Prime.

quanchi112
IMO darkseid wins.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by quanchi112
IMO darkseid wins.

Too bad that 100% of these posters don't know KMC Darkseid.

quanchi112
Too bad that 100% of these posters don't know KMC Darkseid. You are right over here Darkseid is like Galactus level according to some posters. Over there they act like hes superman's *****.

Hazsekswthurmom
You are right over here Darkseid is like Galactus level according to some posters. Over there they act like hes superman's *****. You know he's a Thanos hater to right? Take a look at his sig.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
You know he's a Thanos hater to right? Take a look at his sig. I dont care who he hates. I dont hate people cuz they hate my favorite character.

Hazsekswthurmom
I dont care who he hates. I dont hate people cuz they hate my favorite character. I just informing you, before you tried to get all buddy buddy with him. I was kinda getting that vibe from that response you gave him. I don't see someone like you and him getting alone that's all...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
I just informing you, before you tried to get all buddy buddy with him. I was kinda getting that vibe from that response you gave him. I don't see someone like you and him getting alone that's all... Understood, I really dont hate anyone really here. If they want to be a dick to me on here it for the most part doesnt bother me. Sometimes i can get heated but for the most part I just dont care. Hating someone becuz they disagree with your way of thinking about fantasy shit isnt worth my time.

Bad Ash231
Too bad that 100% of these posters don't know KMC Darkseid.

SHC Darkseid loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.