Kingpin's new hitman vs the sinister six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
The Sinister Six, which consists of The Green Goblin, Scorpion, Sandman, Lizard, Dr. Octopus, and Electro, has refused to honor their contracts with the Kingpin. Kingpin, who was wanting to use the Sinister Six to take down a certain spiderfreak, got really pissed off when they laughed in his face and said, " Go find some other slaves to do your bidding you fat freak. " In response, Kingpin aquired the best hitman on the market......Deadpool.

Bouboumaster
4 of them goes down. Lizard would be knocked-out.
I doubt that Deadpool have the intelligence to out-mind Sandman, lol

PRAYERRUN
Honestly, I thought that Green Goblin would be a toughie.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
4 of them goes down. Lizard would be knocked-out.
I doubt that Deadpool have the intelligence to out-mind Sandman, lol He'd probably pull a spidey comic out of his butt and get the answers from there lol.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man was owning Deadpool when they fought a while ago. So I can't see how Deadpool will beat the Sinister Six, who are much more dangerous than Spider-Man.

grey fox
Team stomp DP

Toku King
Deadpool gets creamed. Any of those six alone could at least beat Deadpool in one way or another, so all six together is just overkill. The only ones I'm saying Deadpool has a shot against are Scorpion for his massive stupidity, Lizard for his one track mind, and possibly Electro by underestimation, and that's incredibly slight. But even then, I think those three could still take DP on their own.

Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Sandman all could make Deadpool their gimps in a few minutes.

redhotrash
Give him some prep and his choice of battlegrounds and its possible. Most of those guys arent bullet proof.

Bouboumaster
Lol, he would do suicide with bombs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.