The Lusankya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thiru
I have a question, how was the ship buried in corsucant without anybody noticing? Could palpatine lifted it with the force then bury it in coruscant? Could he have mind raped millions of people making them forget what they had saw?

Is it ok someone answer this?

Utrigita
Palpatine is powerful no doubt there but that powerful... I personally think that accomplishin such a feat is beyond him.

For me it's more likely that it in some way was camoflaged and then buried in a remote and dead area of corusant possibly like the one where Dooku landed in the Episode II it looked remote and isolated IMO a good place to hide such a ship.

fascistcrusader
That's a good question, and I don't believe we're ever given an answer to it. Many speculate that it was Palpatine doing his "mind clouding" trick, but nothing is official as far as I know. I'm just sad it fell into rebel hands.

Thiru
Originally posted by Utrigita
Palpatine is powerful no doubt there but that powerful... I personally think that accomplishin such a feat is beyond him.

For me it's more likely that it in some way was camoflaged and then buried in a remote and dead area of corusant possibly like the one where Dooku landed in the Episode II it looked remote and isolated IMO a good place to hide such a ship.

How is it possible to cloak a 19 000 m long ship?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Thiru
How is it possible to cloak a 19 000 m long ship?

why do you as questions to which you already know the answear???

Gideon
Whether or not Palpatine lifted the ship is unknown, but according to the Essential Guide to Characters, he did cloud the minds of Coruscant's population to make them forget.

0°Mandalore°0
What is so special about the 'Lusankya' ?

I've never heard of that ship before...

fascistcrusader
Its the Executor's sister ship. A second Executor class SSD that was built in secret and buried on Coruscant in case Palpatine needed to get away quickly in style.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.