Terra vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Terra

UbK9MO4E4LM

VS

Dante

RJ6168DoxHY

My VS Rules:

No Super Sparda

No Inhuman Regeneration

No Time Manipulation

No Soul Attacks/Drains

shin_gear
Ohh...hehe

Dante's going to get clobbered. tongue

j/k not sure.

This WILL be a fight though.

Remindme
lol only one reply? sad

shin_gear
yeah..................................no one possesses my IMMENSE knowledge of Terra......

..............or is that so................

not sure.

You're severely limiting Dante in this match. stick out tongue

Not that it's a bad thing of course...

Charlotte DeBel
Dante has only one worth mentioning thing left in his arsenal that helps him to bring the fight to at least stalemate- Royalguard style and hope that counerattacks would really help (it blocks even environmental damage in the game and one of the most useful styles).

Maybe Doppelganger may be useful- but it's just winning a couple of seconds and handy position to attack by using an invulnerable decoy (I go by combinating styles which is brought into gameplay in upcoming DMC4).

If using Royalguard possibilities wisely, Dante's going to beat Terra at least 6-7\10.

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, does Terra have any soul draining attacks since Dante has none AFAIR.

shin_gear
Not that we know of...yet. 13jockey

He most likely has another form or some mysterious power since we see his eyes turning a different color once he looks up at the moon heart...whatever source of power in the sky.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Remindme
Terra

UbK9MO4E4LMSquare sucks major balls for not releasing Final Mix II in the US. *Never stops saying it*. mad cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.