Kasumi vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Using a little-known loophole in the clan's doctrine, Kasumi disowns her family and renounces her name and clan, thus becoming a ronin.

By doing so, Hayate and Ayane can't hunt her down since technically, the nukenin known as Kasumi no longer exist. Grudgingly, Ayane accepts this fact and leaves Kasumi alone.

Hayate tries to make amends with Kasumi, who simply replies in a cold tone, "I have no brother. Kasumi is dead."

Using Kasumi as her last name (her first name she keeps to herself, but she still calls herself Kasumi), she embarks on her new life as a college student, majoring in Psychology.

She does, however, works part-time at Ryu's curio shop and compete in martial arts tournaments for extra cash. One of these tournament is used as a recruitment tool for the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Kasumi catches Jin Kazama's eye and he wishes to fight her in combat. The Mishima Zaibatsu boss sends a invitation to her school, which she receives through a Tekken Force member.

Following a warning from Ryu about Jin, Kasumi accepts his challenge. Wearing a pair of warmups (she had long since shed her ninja uniforms) she meets Jin inside the Mishima compound, with Ryu in her corner.

shin_gear
I missed your old battle rules in big bold letters.

shin_gear
LoL @ last option...I'm picking it. 313

Sol Valentine
Kasumi.

Violent2Dope
Pyron eats the planet ftw.

Sado-sama
And then gets pwned by LT. stick out tongue

The only think that'll annoy Jin is Kasumi's speed and b*tch teleport.

NASA
Jin would probably rape her and get a bastard child out of her just like what Kazuya did to Jun

Sado-sama
Wrong.

I thought I was about to hear how Raidou gave Ayame a bastard child.

Kazuya and Jun actually had a relationship.

Oh, and Kasumi wouldn't get raped by Jin without the Devil Gene activated.

Warakia
Jin takes this without to much trouble. But since when does Jin go around picking fights with women?

Sado22
of course he does!
what do you think he and hwoarang are all about?! mad

oh and Jin rapes her over. expect a new mishima in Tekken 7 laughing

ThoraxeRMG
Jin gets Pussy whipped big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.