Master Chief runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Master Chief from HALO 3.

The fights are on Valhalla.

Chief has: Assault Rifle with shredder and FMJ rounds, Plasma rifle(s), Sniper, Battle rifle, 8 gauge Shotgun, Submachine guns, Magnum(pistol), Chaingun turret, Carbine, Spartan Laser, Needler, Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer, regular and plasma grenades, bubble shield, overshield, regenerator and powerdrain. 2 Mongooses also.

1. 12 ODST troops- all UNSC weaponry

2. 24 ODSTs

3. Predator (from novel: Big Game)- Plasma caster, wristblades, spear, active camo, bio-helmet and medicomp.

4. Arbiter- Carbine, Beam rifle, dual plasma rifles, Energy Sword, plasma grenades and active camo.

5. 50 ODSTs

6. 12 Chieftan Brutes- Invulnerability shields, Plasma cannons or Gravity hammers and plasma/spike grenades.

7. Wolverine

8. Spiderman

9. Blackout(movie)

Barbarian Shams
With all that firepower, MC has a great chance at making it through the gauntlet up to 9 in a heartbeat.

braz
Idunno, hows he gunna kill Wolverine? I mean sure, we all know MC could ko him, but he'd just wake up like 15 seconds later.

bobbi
doesn't KO count as a win?

And he can always drown him. KO him, impale him to a mongoose or something and hold him under until he suffocates. Wolverine still needs oxygen right? (correct me if i'm wrong)

KK the Great
Are these guys supposed to be asleep in their beds when Master Chief attacks?

He gets merked by the Predator.

braz
Originally posted by bobbi
doesn't KO count as a win?

And he can always drown him. KO him, impale him to a mongoose or something and hold him under until he suffocates. Wolverine still needs oxygen right? (correct me if i'm wrong)

Yeah, he could do that. Or maybe shove a grenade down his throat and blow him up from the inside, then throw his dead(or kinda dead ^_^) carcass into the sea. Except he just recently survived having a grenade being shoved down his throat. But the drowning should finish him off.

braz
Originally posted by KK the Great
Are these guys supposed to be asleep in their beds when Master Chief attacks?

He gets merked by the Predator.

Have u read Big Game?

Estacado
Originally posted by braz
Idunno, hows he gunna kill Wolverine? I mean sure, we all know MC could ko him, but he'd just wake up like 15 seconds later.
Gravity hammers him to the ocean.

braz
I say it stops at Spiderman.

Barbarian Shams
I've read the Big Game novel, and that Pred was one real badass and quite dangerous. He will certainly be more difficult than other Preds to take down, but I'm confident that MC can take him out.

Estacado
I say it stops at Spiderman.
In which books does the "Wolf" Pred appear in?

What do you think how much does the Elephant weigh? You know that huge vehicle on Sandtrap......

Barbarian Shams
The Wolf pred didn't actually appear in any books Estacado, hes the new Pred from the upcoming Avp 2 movie.

Estacado
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
The Wolf pred didn't actually appear in any books Estacado, hes the new Pred from the upcoming Avp 2 movie.
Oh but he definetly appeared somewhere cause I went to an AVP 2 forum where everyone was like "ZOMG that's the Wolf Predator he finally appears in a movie!!!"

braz
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh but he definetly appeared somewhere cause I went to an AVP 2 forum where everyone was like "ZOMG that's the Wolf Predator he finally appears in a movie!!!"

Hm, not sure. Alls I know is that hes the one in AVP2 from Shams. They didnt really specify a name for the one in Big Game. And yes, Shams, that Pred is indeed one badass. He killed like what. a platoon of 30 Marines and an Apache Helicopter air strike? And his plasma caster was powerful as f*ck too. Cuttin guys clear in half, it blew up that helicopter hull in one shot and those humvees too.

Barbarian Shams
And how can we forget the Big Game hunter using an M16 to gun down a soldier, or using that electric-bola to completely fry someone. Having your ship get blown up and being left stranded on earth certainly drove that Pred off the deep end. He killed more people than any other predator from any other story and in ways previously unheard of. Throwing a human head like a baseball with enough force to break through a Humvee's windshield is one thing, among many other savage kills.

KK the Great
And how can we forget the Big Game hunter using an M16 to gun down a soldier, or using that electric-bola to completely fry someone. Having your ship get blown up and being left stranded on earth certainly drove that Pred off the deep end. He killed more people than any other predator from any other story and in ways previously unheard of. Throwing a human head like a baseball with enough force to break through a Humvee's windshield is one thing, among many other savage kills.

True, but let's not forget that time Master Chief has never done anything impressive.

braz

Yeah, loved all that. Id say that Predator was def one of the best next to Broken Tusk.

braz
Bump.

I say:

1. Chief takes it 10/10.

2. Chief 9/10

3. Tough one, but I think Chief could pull it off with his speed. 7/10. Predator would defintely get the drop on him because hes cloaked, and quite easily lower his shields with his powerful plasma caster, but once Chief sees where the blast came from, he'd spot the shimmer and blast it with all hes got. He's dealt with cloaked hostile ET's before.

4. Stalemate imo. Both are so equally matched its not even funny.

5. Chief 7/10

6. Id say Chief 4/10, I dont think hes ever had to deal with this many Chieftan Brutes all at once before. Brutes take a majority imo.

7. Chief 8/10.

8. Spiderman 7-8/10. SS and all that ftw.

9. I think Chief could actually win this if he planned well and tried to find out all he could about the enemy: Blackouts shields are weak beneath the legs. He could use a mongoose to get up underneath him like the Special ops guy did in Transformers with the motorcycle, and take em out with the Spartan Laser.

Decimus
The last person on the list should be solid snake. evil face snake > chief

iceman24567
Originally posted by Decimus
The last person on the list should be solid snake. evil face snake > chief Um nah? Has Snake ever taken out an army of anything on his own? Nah as impressive as he may be he is only human. laughing

braz
^He beat the Cyber ninja and metal gear didnt he? But still, regardless, Chief would stomp him.

braz
I mean,I know that wasnt an entire army, but still quite impressive.

KK the Great
I mean,I know that wasnt an entire army, but still quite impressive.

Every FPS character has taken on an army.

That's kinda the whole point of the genre.

Granted, you've probably never played an FPS that wasn't Halo, but that's no excuse for thinking being an FPS character makes MC somehow special.

braz
Every FPS character has taken on an army.

That's kinda the whole point of the genre.

Granted, you've probably never played an FPS that wasn't Halo, but that's no excuse for thinking being an FPS character makes MC somehow special.

No, I have. Alot actually. The thing is, you just dont take everyone all down at once, which in HALO, its more like that, and the enemies are more durable than canon fodder in other fps.

iceman24567
No, I have. Alot actually. The thing is, you just dont take everyone all down at once, which in HALO, its more like that, and the enemies are more durable than canon fodder in other fps. I agree even though Master Chief has shitty help sometimes.

KK the Great
No, I have. Alot actually. The thing is, you just dont take everyone all down at once, which in HALO, its more like that, and the enemies are more durable than canon fodder in other fps.

Aren't you the guy who had *no idea* what Half-Life was a week ago? I can't believe that you're too well-versed on FPS gaming.

Serious Sam is a guy who fights armies. Master Chief isn't.

SpiderGauntlet
Master Chief fights small groups not armies..

He wins all cause of all his damned weapons.

braz
Aren't you the guy who had *no idea* what Half-Life was a week ago? I can't believe that you're too well-versed on FPS gaming.

Serious Sam is a guy who fights armies. Master Chief isn't.

Serious Sam lmao. Seen it and heard of it, never played it, never really appealed to me. As for half life, Ive heard of it as well, just never played it also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.