Best Final Fantasy VII Villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Who would you say is the best antagonist of the FF7 and its compilation?

I except a bunch of Sephiroth votes though i (obviously) disagree but trya nd think outside the box here people. What about Hojo? Weis? Genesis? (he's a villain to an extent. just a tragic one)

shin_gear
Sephiroth, you Sephiroth loather. 13

Violent2Dope
Between Hojo and Seph IMO. Weiss was gay, and I don't know much about Genesis.

Shin_Nikkolas
Well there are other FF7 villains. i was just listing some names.

Neo Darkhalen
Septh and those two guy's who follow you for a while, oh now what are they called, I have forgot there names argh. This will drive me insane.

Shin_Nikkolas
Are they in the first game, the movie, what?

ESB -1138
The Guard Scorpion (first boss) is the most uber FF villain.

Kumar
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Septh and those two guy's who follow you for a while, oh now what are they called, I have forgot there names argh. This will drive me insane.

Your thinking of Reno and Rude of The Turks. They were cool, though i wouldn't say they were the best. I would say Hojo just because he was the most ****ed up

MadMel
reno and rude were the funniest laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
Were they gay?

shin_gear

Violent2Dope
No SV, Reno likes Elena and Rude likes Tifa(Fvck you Rude).

shin_gear
*bewbfux Tifa* ohhhhhhhhhhh baby!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
*bewbfux Tifa* ohhhhhhhhhhh baby! Sheeeit...Reno is more your type.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No SV, Reno likes Elena and Rude likes Tifa(Fvck you Rude).

Reno just liked Elena because he knew he had more a shot on her and knew he couldn't handle Tifa.

Remindme
Jenova, she and Sephiroth's minds became one before the start of FFVII, so you might say she's to blame for his.....ambition. Besides she's the essence that makes people go all superman

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
Jenova, she and Sephiroth's minds became one before the start of FFVII, so you might say she's to blame for his.....ambition. Besides she's the essence that makes people go all superman

No you're thinking steroids.

Remindme
Originally posted by ESB -1138
No you're thinking steroids. meh details...who need them..

SelphieT
Sephiroth, and Jenova.

The most annoying villains were people from Shinra, like Scarlet, Hojo, and all those flunkies. Rufus, Reno, and Rude weren't too bad, but everyone else was stupid as f*ck.

Yuffie deserves to be labeled as a villain, I hate her so much. And when she f*cks around with the team, man, that part in the game sucks so much.

Scythe
The Ultima weapong, along with the Ruby weapon and Emerald weapon. They drove me nuts....

SelphieT
Originally posted by Scythe
The Ultima weapong, along with the Ruby weapon and Emerald weapon. They drove me nuts....

The Ultima weapon was actually quite cute, for being a dick. **** Ruby and Emerald. I attempted to beat those guys, which led to utter FAILURE!

SV_DrumMeR
the weapons defiantly

although they weren't hard if you knew what you were doing.

Wandering Flame
Sephiroth, you fawking n00bs. erm

Close this thread it's retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.