Solar vs. Mad Jim Jaspers (616)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
I need to read the Solar comics, (which is hard because I find Solar a vary boring character, MJJ as well >_&gtwink.

But there is such a high prestige over both characters which is intriguing.
So who takes this?

Astner
MMJ wins effortlessly

Monster Reborn
Street Mass, baby!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Jaspers

Switch 07
Solar created a Multiverse on accident.

Originally posted by Galan007
Solar is more powerful then I first thought....

----------

All Solar need do is think it, and time itself stands still:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god6.jpg

----------

Solar nullifies the X-O Manowar's attack, and tells him what the ramifications of said attack would have been, if he had not interfered:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god1.jpg

----------

"Time is like a book to me --- I can flip to any page I choose":

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god2.jpg

----------

"If left unchecked, the power of Solar could rip a hole in ALL existence", ...

Solar then goes on to pwn the Manowar armor, with a single word:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god5.jpg

----------

Creates a new world, with a gesture:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god7.jpg

----------

Solar explains that every time he reentered the timestream, he inadvertently created a whole new reality.... The exact number of realities Solar created is known only to him --- But what we do know, is this man, for all intents and purposes, created a Multiverse!:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god3.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_solar_god4.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by id369
I need to read the Solar comics, (which is hard because I find Solar a vary boring character, MJJ as well >_&gtwink.

But there is such a high prestige over both characters which is intriguing.
So who takes this? Mad Jim Jaspers is anything but boring but im not even sure who would win both are powerful beyond most comic book characters.

Utrigita
I'm torn between Solar and MJJ because in a way Solar himself is a reality warper, but he is from my point of view stronger then MJJ.

Astner
Originally posted by Switch 07
Solar created a Multiverse on accident.
All existance can be translated into universe, if it happens that all existance is a universe.
Was the term Multiverse even mention in Valiant?

Utrigita
basically astner it shouldn't matter if Solar only destroyed a universe because if that one universe is the whole of the said comic then it in it's own way equal to destroy the hole of Marvel. erm

Erik-Lensherr
This is what bothers me in certain debates. For example if a said comic book company is only a Universe or Multiverse, while another company is represented by a Omniverse, then the character in company B is superior to the character from company A just because he has been shown as having "Omniversal" power while the character from company A has only been shown to have "Universal/Multiversal" power.

Astner
That is if you consider every fiction equal in power and size.

Marvel has a Omniverse, consisting of a infinite amount of Multiverses, which latter consists of a infinite amount of universes.

If we take Dragonball Z however, its universe consists of four galaxies.
Brolly (non canon) destroyed a galaxy in one blast, does that mean that he could destroy 1/4th of the Marvel Omniverse?

Astner
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
This is what bothers me in certain debates. For example if a said comic book company is only a Universe or Multiverse, while in another company it's represented by a Omniverse, then the supreme being in company B is superior to the character from company A just because he has been shown as having "Omniversal" power while the character from company A has only been shown to have "Universal/Multiversal" power.
If you're refering to DC comics, then the term Omniverse was mentioned in a Superman issue (Galan has the scan)

But considering how in cross-overs that it has been confirmed time after time, that Marvel's creation equals DC's creation.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Astner
That is if you consider every fiction equal in power and size.

Marvel has a Omniverse, consisting of a infinite amount of Multiverses, which latter consists of a infinite amount of universes.

If we take Dragonball Z however, its universe consists of four galaxies.
Brolly (non canon) destroyed a galaxy in one blast, does that mean that he could destroy 1/4th of the Marvel Omniverse?

IMO that is a stupid rule that sometimes must be accepted when dealing with high level characters.

Erik-Lensherr
Not necesarilly reffering to DC but in general, because in many situations it can be said character X from company Y has Omniversal power in his company while character P from company Q has only affected a Universe/Multiverse in his company so character X > character P. I just don't see this as logical and don't consider it to be a good argument because the suporter of character X doesn't really know the true extent of character P's power and how he would do in the company Y's Omniverse.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Utrigita
IMO that is a stupid rule that sometimes must be accepted when dealing with high level characters.

This is one of the problems when comparing characters from different companies mostly because they haven't performed their feats in similar/the same circumstances.

Utrigita
This is one of the problems when comparing characters from different companies mostly because they haven't performed their feats in similar/the same circumstances.

exactly which is probably the reason why DC and Marvel are most used because there cosmetology appear to have certain common lines, but when a being like Solar gets involved we have to redefine our views.

Astner
Not necesarilly reffering to DC but in general, because in many situations it can be said character X from company Y has Omniversal power in his company while character P from company Q has only affected a Universe/Multiverse in his company so character X > character P. I just don't see this as logical and don't consider it to be a good argument because the suporter of character X doesn't really know the true extent of character P's power and how he would do in the company Y's Omniverse.
But most companies do not strive after having powerful characters, but to tell a good story and earn a lot of cash.
And Marvel and DC are the biggest companies when it comes to comics, I wouldn't mind giving them a little more credit for it.
Not to mention that it is within those fictions the highest feats have been displayed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.