Ken Conell (Star Brand) vs ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
Is there anyone in the DC Universe, or Marvel Universe under Darkseid's power level or Thanos' that could beat Ken with the Brand?
In this fight we will assume that Ken has nearly mastered the use of the Star Brand, and he did not go into a depression after making the Pit.
Discuss.

CaptainStoic
Here is a link to the Star Brands powers, if anyone feels left out of the loop.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/starbd.htm

CaptainStoic
How bout we up this to Galactus at half power and down?

Sirius77
Well, he can pretty much do anything...

xjustice69x
i dont think any one under big G is killing him perminatly.
but i do think some one like thor or superman could knock him out cold for a few minits. if thay went all out no holding back

CaptainStoic
You think Superman or Thor could do it? I used to think that as well, but I was going on the strength of how I felt about those characters. When logic kicked in, and I realised how powerful the Star Brand can make the host I quickly changed my mind. Anyone think a Superman level character has a chance?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Genis
Silver Surfer
Thor
Infinity Man
ect.

grey fox
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
Genis
Silver Surfer
Thor
Infinity Man
ect.

Would get stomped.

Full understanding and usage of the nigh-unlimited potential within the Star-brand would (basically) make you a God, if not GOD himself.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by grey fox
Would get stomped.

Full understanding and usage of the nigh-unlimited potential within the Star-brand would (basically) make you a God, if not GOD himself.
The guy doesn't seem to have full understanding.

CaptainStoic
"In this fight we will assume that Ken has nearly mastered the use of the Star Brand"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
"In this fight we will assume that Ken has nearly mastered the use of the Star Brand"
Then exactly what would be the point of a thread where no one under Thanos can fight him?

CaptainStoic
Okay you got me I just wanted to gauge how powerful people thought Ken was. I mean people keep bringing up guys like the Fury vs X, so I thought of doing the same. Nvr in your knowledge who would be a good match for Ken with my stipulations on this vs thread?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay you got me I just wanted to gauge how powerful people thought Ken was. I mean people keep bringing up guys like the Fury vs X, so I thought of doing the same. Nvr in your knowledge who would be a good match for Ken with my stipulations on this vs thread?

Based upon my limited knowlege of the starbrand

Classic ION
Solar
Classic Parallax
Current Takion with Highfather's staff
Cosmic extant
Hyperstorm

CaptainStoic
Hmmm.... Takion may be out of his league here. The rest seem pretty good matches. Hyperstorm is over the top though from what I read of his powers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hmmm.... Takion may be out of his league here. The rest seem pretty good matches. Hyperstorm is over the top though from what I read of his powers.

nah. takion before he had highfather's power could briefly match the Godwave. With highfather's staff, he would IMO be at least double his power. But really, the two should work in an exponenial way. He is still the match for DS who has Full Omega powers back and Part of the ALE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.