Heroes Season Finale Next Month?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
More on the Writers Strike

http://tv.ign.com/articles/832/832458p1.html

Bespin Bart
Holy hell.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
Holy hell.

chickenlover98
man strikes piss me off. its just a waste of time. i wish the people would just pay them more. it SUCKED ASS when the market strikes were goin on. hope it wont last long

Mairuzu
GREED

Strangelove
Greed on the studios' parts. They don't want to give the writers royalties from DVD and online sales, which is completely within their rights to ask for, if you ask me.

I absolutely agree with the writers, but I still don't want them to strike.

grey fox
Great...just great. An awesome series canned because both parties wont shut the f*ck up about money. How much are they being paid ?

Captain REX
Well, the strike is on.

grey fox
"Wah wah wah , we want more money"

Fans : Shut the f*ck up and write more, then you'll get more money !

S_D_J
Originally posted by Strangelove
Greed on the studios' parts. They don't want to give the writers royalties from DVD and online sales, which is completely within their rights to ask for, if you ask me.

I absolutely agree with the writers, but I still don't want them to strike.

Agreed.

it hurts to see TV truncated because of the strike, but their demand is legitimate. hopefully the studios will come to their senses and the strike is over quickly... or we could be on hold for another 5 months like the last strike in the 80's

grey fox
Originally posted by S_D_J
Agreed.

it hurts to see TV truncated because of the strike, but their demand is legitimate. hopefully the studios will come to their senses and the strike is over quickly... or we could be on hold for another 5 months like the last strike in the 80's

What happened in the 80's when this happened ? No quality TV at all ? Or did the Studios attempt to write their own versions ?

S_D_J
Originally posted by grey fox
What happened in the 80's when this happened ? No quality TV at all ? Or did the Studios attempt to write their own versions ?
Dunno confused all I know it's it lasted 22 weeks...

endrict
WTF? I hate production company's because all they do is jack up the prices on everything and now this.

The people that actually work get fu@ked over.

Bardock42
To me it seems to be a mostly justified strike as well. I mean, our anger over it juswt shows how valuable the writers really are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.