Multiple man w/ Sebastion shaw & Quicksilver's powers vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Can the flash bring him down?

Soljer
Easily.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Soljer
Easily.

How?

Sirius77
He trakes out every single copy with with an imp in the first second of the fight, then proceeds to run to a walmart, get a red bull, and finish up where he started in the last half of the second.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Sirius77
He trakes out every single copy with with an imp in the first second of the fight, then proceeds to run to a walmart, get a red bull, and finish up where he started in the last half of the second.

I think flash SHOULD win this more often than not, but there's a couple problems with that scenario:

1.) Shaw is an energy sponge, and that includes kinetic. Hitting him will only make him stronger/faster/more durable. He can be overloaded, but there's no way to know for sure whether one IMP will knock him out outright. If it DOESNT, (or flash hits with less than an IMP to start with)
you'll end up with one or more STRONGER duplicates.

2.) Current quicksilver is a time manipulator that uses timejumps to simulate superspeed. Flash is DEFINITELY faster than any incarnation of classic quicksilver, but who knows how "fast" the current timejumping quicksilver is? add to that a rapidly multiplying one (MM can multiply himself, and quicksilver can make "temporal copies"..combine the two and its a headache to think of how many duplicates will actually be IN this fight)

I say flash 7/10- he'd have to get creative though.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I think flash SHOULD win this more often than not, but there's a couple problems with that scenario:

1.) Shaw is an energy sponge, and that includes kinetic. Hitting him will only make him stronger/faster/more durable. He can be overloaded, but there's no way to know for sure whether one IMP will knock him out outright. If it DOESNT, (or flash hits with less than an IMP to start with)

2.) Current quicksilver is a time manipulator that uses timejumps to simulate superspeed. Flash is DEFINITELY faster than any incarnation of classic quicksilver, but who knows how "fast" the current timejumping quicksilver is? add to that a rapidly multiplying one that gets stronger when you hit him, and this won't be an easy win.

Well he has been overloaded by the cyborg from the hfc... I think that a punch with the density of a white dwarf star would kill him...

All that we have seen from quicksilver is him beating down a guy that controls plants, and a magneto stripped of his powers. We don't even know if he is really as fast as he was.

Draco69
Originally posted by Space M ummy

2.) Current quicksilver is a time manipulator that uses timejumps to simulate superspeed. Flash is DEFINITELY faster than any incarnation of classic quicksilver, but who knows how "fast" the current timejumping quicksilver is? add to that a rapidly multiplying one (MM can multiply himself, and quicksilver can make "temporal copies"..combine the two and its a headache to think of how many duplicates will actually be IN this fight)

Shaw's powers are non-defunct. Flash can perceive kinetic energy. After a few hundred hits to a dupe, he'll realize that Multiple Man is absorbing the kinetic energy of his blows. Thus he'll simply drain every single dupe of it's kinetic energy rendering Shaw's powers defunct.

Also Shaw and Multiple Man have a limit when it comes to how much kinetic energy they can absorb/use to create dupes. I highly doubt Madrox can withstand a thousand IMPs per microsecond or even create a dupe. Maddrox will likely be overloaded within a few seconds.

Current Quicksilver does not have super-reactions. He can use superspeed-emulation through timetravel but he can't do so with his reaction times.

Thus Multiple Man will still be a stone statue to Flash. Let's say after Flash's first salvo, Multiple Man involutarily creates a dupe. This will happen in slow-motion to the Flash. He'll be able to deduct Maddrox's abilities using the Speed Force to view the world in terms of motion and kinetic energy.

Time-Travel is defunct since Flash can time-travel far better than Pietro can or ever will.

shksprtx
Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any version of QS, even current...might be somewhat more even with Northstar's powers instead of QS's, but even so, Flash wins a good 8/10...

Doctor-Alvis
I think Sebastian Shaw's powers are a major liability here. Everybody overloads this guy all the time it seems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.