Sonic vs Mario ...with a twist Muhahahahaha!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Sonic vs Mario; they have been foes for so long. Anyone who has been in KMC has seen or heard of a thread that has fans on both sides trying to debate whether or not their favorite would win; Sonic usually does because come on he's Sonic. But now to even the playing field. No longer will Sonic's speed help him in this battle nor would his Chaos Control or transformations. Same for Mario; his powerful strength is useless just like his Starman and Mega Mushroom. This is...

A DANCE OFF!

Mario
65uNCLBTje0

vs

Sonic
H1NTWjbmLpU

shin_gear
Mario with his superior gheyness wins this.

MadMel
laughing out loud

Ozone
Both of them can't dance.

It's a stalemate.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
This is the one and only vs that CRASH BANDICOOT would dominate sonic and mario in.

8h-AEPfyTTI

Ozone
We don't care about that retarded...thing.

This thread is about Sonic and Mario.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by Ozone

lol, that retarded thing can dance better than those other retarded things. retarded thing retarded thing retarded thing retarded thing

Ozone
Stop talking about yourself.

It's a bad habit.

MadMel
ok enough laughing out loud

judgement hand
Xaiver Stone form guitar hero comes in and owns everyone...twice

Hail satan!

Neo Darkhalen
Sonic Vs. Mario, I don't know, is it possible to choose a winner? maybe Brawl will settle things, but for now I don't know. One thing is for sure Crash Bandicoot would loose to them both!!!!

Creshosk
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/FJh-fSAqa2SFd_Q4ajyUmus5OeBzvFXH.jpghttp://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/ee919755-1927-4587-b669-9173b5d7de77.jpghttp://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/FJh-fSAqa2SFd_Q4ajyUmus5OeBzvFXH.jpg

I can't seem to find a DDR for either Sonic or Crash.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
jeez, is there anything mario doesnt involve himself in...he's such a tool

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by CRASHBANDICOOT3
jeez, is there anything mario doesnt involve himself in...he's such a tool laughing out loud

Creshosk
jeez, is there anything mario doesnt involve himself in...he's such a tool And has Crash stopped being a Mario wannabe yet?

MadMel
lemme see...ill go find the records - nope!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Creshosk
And has Crash stopped being a Mario wannabe yet? What the f**k? Who wants to be a lardass spaghetti-eating puss, hmm?

Blax_Hydralisk

eek! crylaugh

For whatever reason I fell out of my chair laughing when I read this crylaugh

Creshosk
Originally posted by shin_gear
What the f**k? Who wants to be a lardass spaghetti-eating puss, hmm?

Mario party - December 18, 1998
Crash Bash - November 9, 2000
Sonic Shuffle - November 14, 2000

Super Mario Kart - August 27, 1992
Sonic R - Oct 31, 1997
Crash Team Racing - October 10, 1999

Mario Kart Double Dash - November 7, 2003
Crash Tag Team racing - October 19, 2005

Who indeed?

Something wrong with speghetti? And he's not really that fat given how many physical activities he participates/participated in.

Carpentry, Golf, Tennis, Demolition, Soccer, Basketball, snowboarding and Baseball.

Especially considering that he's going to be in an olympic games title.

Yeah, he's pretty much a lardass... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
heh heh heh.. I haven't seen pwnage that hard since I had V2D's mother over for my 16th birthday last week.

shin_gear
Having the ability to play sports does not make someone "not" a lardass if they are in fact a lardass. Just look at Bob in the new Tekken game.

Nup, nothing's wrong with Spaghetti, and why were games and their release dates posted? lulz.

Creshosk
Having the ability to play sports does not make someone "not" a lardass if they are in fact a lardass. Just look at Bob in the new Tekken game.then I'm affraid its up to you to prove that he IS infact a lard ass. Because his enterance into the olympic games indicates that the bulk that you see is not all fat. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to do the jumps that he does.
All you have is an irrational sentiment towards a fictional character when the evidence cotradicts your asessment. You not likeing the character has no bearing on who and what he is.

Nup, nothing's wrong with Spaghetti, Then why use it as an insult?

and why were games and their release dates posted? lulz. To show the copycatting that the others did.

Mario would do a type of game, and the others would follow suit.

Pretty much saying that they wanted to be like Mario. A successful Video Game Icon.

Neo Darkhalen
Mario is the grandfather of games, when he does something others try and copy it to no avail, Mario will reign supreme, with Sonic right beside him.

ESB -1138
Mario party - December 18, 1998
Crash Bash - November 9, 2000
Sonic Shuffle - November 14, 2000

Super Mario Kart - August 27, 1992
Sonic R - Oct 31, 1997
Crash Team Racing - October 10, 1999

Mario Kart Double Dash - November 7, 2003
Crash Tag Team racing - October 19, 2005

Don't forget Sonic Drift (racing game), Sonic Drift 2 (racing game) and Sonic Riders (racing game).

Neo Darkhalen
and Sonic Riders 2.

Ozone
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
and Sonic Riders 2.

Why would he include that game when it didn't even come out yet?

Neo Darkhalen
because it is in production, therefore it still exists, abit if it is not on the market yet.

The Cap'n
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sonic vs Mario; they have been foes for so long. Anyone who has been in KMC has seen or heard of a thread that has fans on both sides trying to debate whether or not their favorite would win; Sonic usually does because come on he's Sonic. But now to even the playing field. No longer will Sonic's speed help him in this battle nor would his Chaos Control or transformations. Same for Mario; his powerful strength is useless just like his Starman and Mega Mushroom. This is...

A DANCE OFF!

Mario
65uNCLBTje0

vs

Sonic
H1NTWjbmLpU

A'right....let's see

Mario had a DDR game....Sonic didn't.

Mario wins this.

CRASHBANDICOOT3
Originally posted by The Cap'n
A'right....let's see

Mario had a DDR game....Sonic didn't.

Mario wins this.

I agree that crash wasnt original with the racing games...but in my opinion, having played mario kart AND crash team racing, crash is just a completely better experience. So much to do instead of just win all trophies. you can go for Platinum gold and silver relics, CTRs, trophies, you can race as 15 different characters...better music, better graphics...everything

Neo Darkhalen
Crash is a Mario rip-off, Mario Kart did everything before Crash, and Kart is much better, Crash looses to mario because as we all know, crash is Mario on drugs and a blatant rip-off.

shin_gear
then I'm affraid its up to you to prove that he IS infact a lard ass. Because his enterance into the olympic games indicates that the bulk that you see is not all fat. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to do the jumps that he does.
All you have is an irrational sentiment towards a fictional character when the evidence cotradicts your asessment. You not likeing the character has no bearing on who and what he is.

Then why use it as an insult?

To show the copycatting that the others did.

Mario would do a type of game, and the others would follow suit.

Pretty much saying that they wanted to be like Mario. A successful Video Game Icon. - The example I gave (Bob) invalidates your argument. Better yet I'll use Majin Buu to explain why having the ability to jump around and swing a tennis racket does not make someone in shape if they're in fact a lardass. Everyone knows Mario's fat.

- Never used it as an insult. I used it to indicate how he likes spaghetti a lot, which, has a connection to why he's fat.

- It had nothing to do with the point I was making.

The Cap'n
I agree that crash wasnt original with the racing games...but in my opinion, having played mario kart AND crash team racing, crash is just a completely better experience. So much to do instead of just win all trophies. you can go for Platinum gold and silver relics, CTRs, trophies, you can race as 15 different characters...better music, better graphics...everything

And Crash hasn't been as great since. When was the last time he had a great game?

shin_gear
'Reviews are all based on opinion" - Blax_Hydralisk.

Creshosk
- The example I gave (Bob) invalidates your argument. Better yet I'll use Majin Buu to explain why having the ability to jump around and swing a tennis racket does not make someone in shape if they're in fact a lardass. Everyone knows Mario's fat. No it doesn't. Because Mario is not Bob. So that would be a false analogy.
And the "Everyone know" is an adpopulem argument and therefor is not valid either.

Please prove with mario's physique is in deed due to fat content and not mearely due to the cartoonish manner in which he is depicted.

- Never used it as an insult. I used it to indicate how he likes spaghetti a lot, which, has a connection to why he's fat. You used it in a string of insults that was an irrational argument for why Crash does not imitate mario's game, when clearly the evidence indicates that he did.

I hadn't even mentioned the question mark crates that are in crashes game either.

- It had nothing to do with the point I was making. The point you were trying to make is that Crash is not a Mario wannabe. Which I have proven to be an invalid argument as clearly there are repeated attempts to imitate Mario in order to repeat the success that Mario has had.

Violent2Dope
Cresh, Mario is fat, he's a fvckin fictional character, fat doesn't affect his athletic ability. If you deny he's fat, you are blind.

Blax_Hydralisk
'Reviews are all based on opinion" - Blax_Hydralisk.

Damn, I'm brilliant.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Cresh, Mario is fat, he's a fvckin fictional character, fat doesn't affect his athletic ability. If you deny he's fat, you are blind.

Wario is fat
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/wario/wario.jpg

judgement hand
wow... you're so original how late did you stay up thinking that one up

Hail Satan!

ESB -1138

Please; replace those characters with anyone else and you wouldn't care about the game. The only reason you like it is because it has Crash in it.

Venomous Yoshi

Isn't Crash Bandicoot a fox?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi

It's a bandicoot; hence the name Crash Bandicoot.

Blax_Hydralisk
Venomous Yoshi's terrible thought process ftl crylaugh

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Venomous Yoshi's terrible thought process ftl crylaugh

ermm At least I'm capable of thinking.

ESB -1138
ermm At least I'm capable of thinking.

Yeah just not well as proven by...yourself. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Neo Darkhalen

Originally posted by ESB -1138
It's a bandicoot; hence the name Crash Bandicoot.

LOL laughing

Sorry Yoshi, but all the times you have mocked me, it is nice to get the chance to return the favor. laughing out loud

Venomous Yoshi
How could you be returning the favor if you didn't do anything?

Neo Darkhalen
Well you know what I just said.

Venomous Yoshi
I'm guessing that you don't know either.

Neo Darkhalen
That's good.... Ok back to topic, yes?

Sorry Yoshi, no hard feeling's.

Venomous Yoshi
You don't need to apologize.

I'm hardly affected by all of this.

It isn't even that serious.

Neo Darkhalen
Never said you were now did I.

Venomous Yoshi
Never said you were now did I.

Obviously, you thought I was affected by all of this since you apologized and said "no hard feelings".

Neo Darkhalen
Not really It is the only polite, decent and courteous thing to do, But I may have slightly thought so.

Venomous Yoshi
But I may have slightly thought so.

My point, exactly.

Neo Darkhalen
Back on topic...

I say that Mario just wins.

Venomous Yoshi
Unlike Sonic, Mario had a video game that was about dancing.

Neo Darkhalen
I know, I have played it, Dance Dance revolution mix, Bowser is the last song battle, where he break dances.

Shin_Nikkolas
Mario will win the dance-off and then smash castles into Sonic's face.

I miss the original Sonic cartoon... I never liked Sonic X or Underground at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.