Sagat v.s. Paul Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb114/watchfrog/sagblackwhite.jpg

v.s.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/Flamedge/PaulPhoenix.jpg

Who wins?

Sado22
Paul. reversals, power, speed, technical, great throws, counters, parries and all round power in both punches and kicks. tough bout though and Paul will survive with the skin of his teeth....but he wins. 6/10.

*phoenix smashes Sol Valentine*

~The Petrol Loving Sado-sama

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
Paul. reversals, power, speed, technical, great throws, counters, parries and all round power in both punches and kicks. tough bout though and Paul will survive with the skin of his teeth....but he wins. 6/10.

*phoenix smashes Sol Valentine*

~The Petrol Loving Sado-sama All wrong. Sagat is stronger than Ryu who back in Alpha 2 defeated Gouki who sunk an island to the ocean floor with only a punch. Do the math fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Wow, the two cheap high tier characters from there respective genre.

Sagat wins 'cuz I'm totally biased against things I don't like.

shin_gear
No you f@cking foo. He wins because he has waaaaaaaay more power than pual and can beat him easily.

Blax_Hydralisk
lololololololololololololol

no.

Sagat wins 'cuz everyone knows minorities can run faster and longer then.. not.. minorities can.

That and Sagat has the tiger uppercut.

shin_gear
Post Tiger Woods diong it!

Blax_Hydralisk
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/l_aa1d04ca598c680518a7fde222f5bc34.jpg

shin_gear
So you see...Paul is screwed regardless of what Tekken fanboys believe...are there any around btw?

Blax_Hydralisk
I think that Shin_remy guy is a Tekken fanboy, his posts lead me to believe so. Remulous is to. Nikko definently.

shin_gear
Good god they left. I keep wondering why Shin_Nikkolas keeps returning. He loses ever debate he engages himself in like the Tekken fanboy he is.

Sado22
Sagat is a large and gay. he likes japanese men....especially japanese men who never had a wardrobe change and only shower when they go to America.

~Sado

Blax_Hydralisk

I thought it was common in Japan to wear the same thing everyday.. thats why no one ever changes there clothes in Anime.

Sado22
RACIST! REPORTED! mad

Ozone
Sagat would win this fight without breaking a sweat.
RACIST! REPORTED! mad

You didn't put your name in the post.

Blax_Hydralisk
RACIST! REPORTED! mad

Then why do they wear the same outfit in every episode of anime? I personally have never understtod this. Now that I think about it, they do this in almost all cartoons. Are they just lazy?

Also, thats not racist. It's an observation and even if it wasn't an observation it wouldn't be racist.

Sado22
RACIST! REPORTED!

@Ozone: when will you ever understand that i'm joking? confused

shin_gear
Never. It seems no one will get that you're joking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.