Champion of the Universe( no gem) vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Debate lads..............

Kutulu
Champion takes it.

Astner
I'll go with Adam, he seems to be like Superman with magics.

CaptainStoic
Written properly, Champion would take him out like he did to Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill. Just imagine if Bruce Lee X 10 had the strength of the Hulk. Yep you guessed it, he would be able to block everything that Adam threw his way. Maybe even pop the capsule in his elbow as he threw a punch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Written properly, Champion would take him out like he did to Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill. Just imagine if Bruce Lee X 10 had the strength of the Hulk.

More like if a random NewYorker had a couple times Hulk's base strength.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
More like if a random NewYorker had a couple times Hulk's base strength.

Hence, written 'properly' - which often amounts to "written as this poster would like to see it."

When he was originally introduced, Champion was supposed to be like the most skilled fighter in the Universe.

So much for that.

Horrificus
Written properly, Champion would take him out like he did to Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill. Just imagine if Bruce Lee X 10 had the strength of the Hulk. Yep you guessed it, he would be able to block everything that Adam threw his way. Maybe even pop the capsule in his elbow as he threw a punch. This has never been shown to be true.

He is just another brawler, no matter what has been written about him.

It doesn't matter what he supposedly can do. He doesn't do it.

Bransolute
Champ is pretty tough and strong... with the gem.

Otherwise, he gets destroyed by BA.

CaptainStoic
As I pointed out earlier Champion has to be written properly. We all saw what he did to Gladiator, he would do the same thing to Black Adam who is just like him. Two or three super hits to the face, and this fight never goes to round two. The writers that put Champion in books to lose to guys like Silver Surfer are full of PIS... There should be no logical way for someone like Norrin Radd to beat the Champion that has been fighting for nearly as long as Galactus has been eating planets. Black Adam loses, or we should start calling the Champ the Challenger.

Bransolute
As I pointed out earlier Champion has to be written properly. We all saw what he did to Gladiator, he would do the same thing to Black Adam who is just like him. Two or three super hits to the face, and this fight never goes to round two. The writers that put Champion in books to lose to guys like Silver Surfer are full of PIS... There should be no logical way for someone like Norrin Radd to beat the Champion that has been fighting for nearly as long as Galactus has been eating planets. Black Adam loses, or we should start calling the Champ the Challenger. Good thing he had the Power Gem against Glads...

Otherwise... She-Hulk beat him... no expression

Also, Glads is no Black Adam, in terms of who he's beat, etc.

Sirius77
ba.

Estacado
BA ftw.

Ouallada
As I pointed out earlier Champion has to be written properly. We all saw what he did to Gladiator, he would do the same thing to Black Adam who is just like him. Two or three super hits to the face, and this fight never goes to round two. The writers that put Champion in books to lose to guys like Silver Surfer are full of PIS... There should be no logical way for someone like Norrin Radd to beat the Champion that has been fighting for nearly as long as Galactus has been eating planets. Black Adam loses, or we should start calling the Champ the Challenger.

Surfer has no way to beat Champion? Tell you what. Start a thread on that and I'll debate that point there. Ridiculous.

Estacado
Surfer>>>>Champion.

fatgogeta
Lets see an utterly remorseless Superman level character versus a guy who got knocked out by the goddamn she-hulk. I'm leaning towards Teth-Adam here.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bransolute
Good thing he had the Power Gem against Glads...

Otherwise... She-Hulk beat him... no expression

Also, Glads is no Black Adam, in terms of who he's beat, etc.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone this ok! BUT THAT WAS PIS!

tkitna
She-Hulk beating the Champion is worse than Spiderman/Firelord.

I love Dan Slotts writing, but he failed with that issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.