Robin boxing gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Monster Reborn
Robin boxes through this list and is healed after each fight. Opposed to him, his opponents wear no gloves.

1: Markus Beyer
2: Librado Andrade
3: Mikkel Kessler
4: Joe Calzaghe
5: Rocky Marciano
6: Muhammed Ali
7: Mike Tyson
8: Lenox Lewis
9: Evander Holyfield
10: Clubber Land
11: Rocky Balboa 4
12: Ivan Drago
13: Captain America

Monster Reborn
He can take Markus Beyer.
He would have big problems knocking Andrade out.
And i dont see hope for him against Kessler or Calzaghe

Monster Reborn
Come ooooooon.....

srankmissingnin
Makes it to Captain America. Has moderate trouble with Rocky and Ivan but everything before is a cake walk.

tkitna
He destroys everyone unitl Cap.

Robin then gets destroyed.

spetznaz
As stated .....gets to Cap. Stops at Cap.

Soljer
Originally posted by spetznaz
As stated .....gets to Cap. Stops at Cap.

Spetz?

No dissertation on the physics of boxing, the various statistics of Robin's foes, the difference between real world and comic book fighters, all with citations to sources in standard MLA or APA format?

Someone hijacked his account...

Eternal Idol
Robin (Dick Grayson) makes it to Cap.

Robin (Tim Drake) stops at 5, because Marciano and above have a serious size and reach advantage.

srankmissingnin
Any Robin makes it to Cap.

Hell, Spoiler would make it to Cap.

Eternal Idol
I'm not so sure about that. Since we're using real boxers, we have to take a realistic look at Robin (Tim Drake). He's strong for a teenager and is pretty fast and skilled, but it'll only take him so far. He might be a great fighter, but in a strictly boxing match, a good chunk of his skills are made obsolete. He's in the league of the super middleweights, or at least would be able to keep up with them, but skills and experience will only take him so far until he is outclassed physically and possibly outskilled by the some of the heavyweights.

I'll give him some leniency and say it's possible to get past Marciano (considering heavyweights have generally gotten bigger over the century) but no further.

Soljer
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'm not so sure about that. Since we're using real boxers, we have to take a realistic look at Robin (Tim Drake). He's strong for a teenager and is pretty fast and skilled, but it'll only take him so far. He might be a great fighter, but in a strictly boxing match, a good chunk of his skills are made obsolete. He's in the league of the super middleweights, or at least would be able to keep up with them, but skills and experience will only take him so far until he is outclassed physically and possibly outskilled by the some of the heavyweights.

I'll give him some leniency and say it's possible to get past Marciano (considering heavyweights have generally gotten bigger over the century) but no further.

Are there, specifically, any rules that say Robin can't do a flying backflip over the boxer? Slide between the boxer's legs?

Robin may be restricted to using his fists, but that doesn't restrict his acrobatics and agility.

Eternal Idol
I took it as standard ring rules. I just noticed the rule about Robin wearing gloves while his opponents go bareknuckled. With rules in place, I'd think Drake stops somewhere between 1-4, and Grayson at either 5 or 6.

Without the ring rules in place, then I'd say it's entirely possible to get to Captain America.

Bouboumaster
Stop hard at one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.